It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Title says: "Obama Will Let Me Go" ...So says a captured Illegal Alien

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

I see plenty of posters in here that don't like immigrants
where

i haven't read any such thing in this thread, could you be specific please ?
there are an awful lot of posters who don't like criminals, but not all criminals are immigrants (legal or illegal), so what's your point, exactly ?

ps ... no one has said that all immigrants are criminals either, so please, clarify what your point really is.

edit on 15-4-2013 by Honor93 because: add ps

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

Tourists sure don't get health and background checks to visit here.

nah
... not at all
... that's why we had such an influx of SARS patients flying on over for a visit, huh ?

health concerns wouldn't have anything to do with 'travel bans' either, would they ?
yeah, the marketers really love to advertise locations with Ebola outbreaks, don't they ?

funny though, even the Haitian refugees had 'medical exams' before they left the islands but you're correct, 'tourists' just come as they are, no restrictions whatsoever.
you don't get out much, do ya ?

ps ... to get a US passport, a background check will be done.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
If this hasn't been talked about here,maybe this is what is reallyl going on behind close doors! Blame the "Bush" Admin for making this type of deals,"open door border policies". With a new currency called "AMERO"!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

For the record, Democrat Progressive Roosevelt restricted even legal immigration and had Japanese, Italian, and Germans interned.

Okay, I was calm enough to read your 'replies' and saw this post.

Are you aware that in Florida, in the deep south, where your kind of thinking is most pronounced, that FDR is the picture hanging on the wall in the locals' barbecue joints? Yep, the Evangelicals worship the guy as a celebrity. Has to make one wonder.

I just the other day watched a video with two Evangelical pastors talking to a moderator on alternet.org about this very issue. I think you'd likely have a seizure if you went to alternet.org and read their articles, so I don't expect you to, because it's not something you'd agree with. But the fact remains that you are not aware of the nuances of what is going on. Here's the link anyway to the story and video. www.alternet.org...

And, have you read Plato yet? Still not aware of how 'The Republic' promotes arranged marriages, eugenics, education depending on what 'career' the kids will be steered toward?
I'm guessing the answer is still, and will remain, 'no.'

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Plato's Republic: So if I have read it, am I supposed to magically accept Communism because Plato incorporated it in his writings?

Uh, no.
You are supposed to realize that this "Republic" that we live in is a descendant of the Holy Roman Empire, and that the ideas that preceded it were exactly what you are railing against!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I said I was done with chat with YOU.

I'm funny, am I? Glad you're amused.

what need ??

The need of the people from other countries who are being oppressed, starved, forced to live without adequate medical care. Those that are living like maltreated cattle or dogs, and no one is doing anything to help them.
Why are Central Americans not privy to the same "refugee" protection that the Somalians, and Sudanese, and other 'sanctioned escapees' received?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Thought I would post the vid for you. This has been discussed many times by both Pro and Con elements in the U.S.
The North American Union caused quite a stir when first talked about....Mexico, U.S. and Canada one big happy family......The firestorm of political discussion once this was realized pushed the idea back under the radar; not dead to my knowledge, just out of sight......

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
I see plenty of posters in here that don't like immigrants. It's kind of funny how everything goes full circle given enough time. Now you all know how the Native Americans felt when your ancestors arrived

Really? Where? I see plenty of posters who are against 'illegal' immigrants.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

you're correct, 'tourists' just come as they are, no restrictions whatsoever. you don't get out much, do ya ?

Yes, actually most do.

You must not know anyone from other countries that have visited the US. I know quite a bit, none had medical exams. They bought a ticket and flew here.

ps ... to get a US passport, a background check will be done.

What does that have to do with foreigners flying into the US? They don't have US passports.

And I have a US passport, got it a couple years ago. No medical exam was required.
Background check? You mean to make sure you're not trying to flee the country due to a court case or something? The horror.

Still not sure why you are bringing up US passports.

edit on 15-4-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
reply to post by Night Star

There have been thousands of citizens killed because of illegals, many of who were deported and returned countless times over. It's a revolving door. Feel safe?

Why would I feel afraid? There have been millions of citizens killed by Americans. Fear your neighbor? Or do you only fear him if he's Mexican, or some other form of Latin immigrant?

You're making no sense.

Good God, if you want open borders, it's an open invitation to pedophiles, murderers, thieves and anyone else who just pops over. We have borders and laws to protect people. What country allows just anyone to come over without a health and background check?

Tourists sure don't get health and background checks to visit here.

Someone already answered about the health and background checks adequately,

So, you're another one who feels that since legal folk kill people,it shouldn't bother us that illegals do. Ok, pay attention people as I have already answered this earlier. Deaths caused by illegals could have been
prevented!!!!!!! They were here illegally and should have never been here to begin with. Had they have stayed in their own country, these deaths wouldn't have happened!!!!!!! Thousands of people, men, women and children would still be alive, not burried beneath the ground never to be seen again. How can anyone not possibly comprehend this??????

To ask if I only fear Mexican and Latin immigrants is ridiculous. Our illegals come from all over the world. Never presume!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Deaths caused by illegals could have been prevented!!!!!!!

How? They clearly come here illegally. You can't stop everyone from sneaking in order the border, that's impossible. Just like you can't stop people from speeding.

How can anyone not possibly comprehend this??????

We can play the "what if" game all day. We should confine all the American citizens to their houses because they might kill people!!!!

To ask if I only fear Mexican and Latin immigrants is ridiculous. Our illegals come from all over the world. Never presume!

I'm going by your own words. You're the one crying because you aren't bi-lingual and do not know Spanish. You also think that Spanish signs, options, etc are only due to illegal immigrants. This is the farthest thing from the truth.

1. You're forgetting the millions of Puerto Ricans who are American citizens by birth.

2. You're not realizing that people that speak Spanish and congregate in one area, are probably going to speak Spanish to one another, illegal or not. Capitalists are going to cater to the millions of Spanish speakers and give them Spanish options because this means more money in their pocket. I know I would!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The Boston bombing thread and the capture of a Saudi National....a person of interest...anyway I posted these statistics in that thread.

Afghanistan: 29
Algeria: 41
Cuba: 3,896
Iran: 98
Iraq: 118
Lebanon: 188
Libya: 11
Nigeria: 299
Pakistan: 494
Saudi Arabia: 71
Somalia: 66
Sudan: 46
Syria: 71
Yemen: 78
Read more at www.wnd.com...

They call them OTM or "Other Than Mexican" and these are just the ones that were captured in 2008...those that got through before or since have had plenty of time to set up shop if evil deeds were in their future plans.....

In 2005, 1.2 million illegal aliens were apprehended by law enforcement. Of those, 165,000 were from countries other than Mexico. Within that total, approximately 650 were from countries designated by the intelligence community as “countries that could export individuals that could bring harm to our country in the way of terrorism.”

Will be interesting if the person of interest (Saudi) actually did the deed and was here on a Visa or one who came through the border.....If the truth is ever known?

I might add that those who have posted and believe we should have open borders need to think about America and those in the world that would love to kill Americans...Regardless if you think they are justified or not.
edit on 15-4-2013 by 727Sky because: edit

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

For no other culture have we ever had to cater to on the level that we have for the spanish speaking population. All others have learned and use english enough so that we don't need to press one for english or learn a foreign language to get a job. Interesting how it wasn't until we ended up with millions of illegals did we encounter such a huge language problem.

English is the language most used here. Do we go around speaking chinese, russian or any other language? Why only spanish? When people come from other countries do you expect them to learn english AND spanish when neither is their native tongue? What language unites us all here in the USA?

With the hundreds of languages spoken here, should I learn them all? That would be awesome but isn't going to happen. Other cultures that have immigrated here are saying the same thing...We came here to live and learned the language of the country, why shouldn't they?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Sorry double post.
edit on 15-4-2013 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mcdgray129

How can you even talk bubb? I live on the border here in the US with Mexico, and YOU have NO clue what its like!

If I could somehow make a bridge from Mexico to Ireland, I would do so. Than we would see how happy you folk are once 20-30 million illegals invade your country!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

All you do is cry. You want to be some sort of a victim so bad. Get over yourself.

For no other culture have we ever had to cater to on the level that we have for the spanish speaking population

Spanish speaking isn't a culture. Each Hispanic country has it's own culture.

All others have learned and use english enough so that we don't need to press one for english or learn a foreign language to get a job.

Most hispanics living in America are bi-lingual.

Interesting how it wasn't until we ended up with millions of illegals did we encounter such a huge language problem.

America has always had millions of illegals. I've never encountered a language problem. I guess you feel seeing Spanish on a sign is a language problem.

English is the language most used here. Do we go around speaking chinese, russian or any other language?

A lot of Americans speak those languages, so yeah, Americans do.

Why only spanish?

Go to China town in NYC if you're bored of hearing Spanish.

When people come from other countries do you expect them to learn english AND spanish when neither is their native tongue?

Why would they have to learn Spanish? I don't know Spanish and I'm fine.

What language unites us all here in the USA?

According to you , Spanish.

With the hundreds of languages spoken here, should I learn them all?

You should learn Spanish since you seem to be so emotionally involved in not understanding it.

We came here to live and learned the language of the country, why shouldn't they?

Europeans didn't learn the language of the Natives, they killed them, oppressed them, and forced them to speak English. Try again.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by jam321

Agreed. Star, and thank you for replying. I hope you read the rest of my posts...that's what I've been talking about. Who is really to blame? It's not the people who are suffering.

I agree with both of you!!

2nd

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Are you aware that in Florida, in the deep south, where your kind of thinking is most pronounced, that FDR is the picture hanging on the wall in the locals' barbecue joints?
pics please

i've been in FL for over 20yrs and have never seen one, especially in a BBQ joint cause most of them are outdoors ...

so, are you volunteering to be part of the reductions necessary to create Plato's "Republic" ??
something tells me you wouldn't likely qualify as one of the 5040 community members anyway.

so, how many neighbors or illegal immigrants did you feed from your trip to Bob's Burgers ??
remember the casserole ??
it fed 3 ppl 2 meals and one family of 4 finished it off, so none was wasted, how'd you do ?
edit on 15-4-2013 by Honor93 because: add txt

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

Would you honestly say that to someone who has lost a loved one because of an illegal and our laws not being enforced???

What laws? The deportation rate is extremely high under the Obama admin.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.politifact.com...

Would you say that to the poor citizen who is jobless and suffering because o illegals??? Would you say that to the child who was raped by an illegal??? Oh yes, people do indeed get emotional and rightly so.

I don't get this point because all of this is happening regardless if illegals are in the country or not. Appeal to emotion fail.

We arn't forced to press 1 for english because of any Canadian illegal. We are not forced to speak spanish to get a job because of any Canadian illegal.

We're forced to read French on most labels because of Canadians. The horror.

Still, illegal is illegal. We have laws for a reason. It doesn't matter what country you are from, come legally.

Cool. People driving without a seat belt is illegal too....I'm not getting emotional over it. There is a reason why people get so emotional over illegal immigration and it isn't because of "laws", as most of us break laws on a daily basis. You better not go 1mph over the speed limit! Laws man, laws..

Have fun bowing to your master, the state.

Too bad I can only give you 1 star!!

2nd

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I said I was done with chat with YOU
yeah, you said it more than once too, yet, here you are addressing me, funny that

refugees are not illegal immigrants, try again.
we just had an amnesty last generation, what need exists now ?

i don't make those decisions so i'm not privy to the why.
if i had to guess, it might have something to do with their history and penchant for defrauding any American with whom they can make contact.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join