It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Dawn - would you fight?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
911 could have been the political version of jumping the shark for your country, Things seem to have developed a tendency to become silly since that day. Very silly.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Watched this movie, apart from being a bit cheesy wasnt that bad

one thing this topic reminds me of is this scene from Homefront

youtu.be...

edit on 15-4-2013 by bodrul because: youtube link

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Would I fight? No. That's exactly what the Shadow expects us to do, and they are prepared. They WANT us to revolutionize so they have a reason to diminish world's population by shooting the "dangerous" individuals.

If you fight them, I'm sorry to tell y'all, but you'll lose, and they'll win. It's the sad truth that the media hides from you. All you'll do is help them promote extreme eugenics program. A movie from Hollywood is jus that: a movie. It's not always representative of reality. In reality, you would die trying to fight that much power and drones and nuclear bombs.

The trick is to do something completely unexpected... FLEE (or, as you call it in the military, strategic retreat). They can't kill you if you're not there.

edit on 15-4-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

So, hypothetically speaking, if war ever did break out in the mainland....would you fight, even at the expense of your family? Would you give everything?

Depends on the options.

In the first movie, those kids had two options: be put in prison camps, or fight. Given those options, I'd choose the latter. So, it would depend on what the options were. Either way, even if my fighting was on the "down low", I'd try and find some way to help the resistance, if not directly fighting.

If they did do anything to my family though, I'd take as many of them out with me as I could.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

something to think about

Banned US Commercial about the national debt

Homefront (video game)
en.wikipedia.org...

Predictions Predictions !! LOL well sorta

Homefront: Future History Trailer

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

You are effective at sneaking and coding.You shouldn't fight.I on the other hand have been groomed as an American citizen and in fact became a cav scout.I do study conspiracies I HAVE been looking at the govt CAREFULLY and my assessment is you are GRAVELY mistaken and your advice is fine for non combatants but not for us.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join