It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I predict that Bush will run the recources of this country into the ground. He will start WWIII and millions will die. Bush will use his power to gain influence over the congress and senate and abolish the voting system all together. He will remain the tyranicle leader of the country untill the citizens revolt and take it back. There will be a civil war in America, and over half the population will be murdered in Bushes name. Not to mention the millions of people all over the world in the places he will invade and take over. By the time its all said and done, Billions will have died at Bush's hand.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I agree with you 100% and all he had to do was yell, "I'm a christian, and I love god"...and the sheep went following after!

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Well he can pretty much do whatever he wants, and as long as he keep the big daddy happy (big corporations) he will be allowed to remind in power as long as he wants.

And in the name of god he can go and declare war anywhere he wants to.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I know I may have been a little sarcastic with my prediction, but I honestly dont think its far off the mark. If Bush is such a God fearing christian, he shuld say to himself "Do unto others as they will do to you." He is going to cause MAJOR problems for this country and the world.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Honestly, G W Bush is not what you believe him to be. He does not love "God", like in the Bible loving way. He is a satanist.

Those predictions you make of your Country leader may just as well be. You have to realize that Kerry and Bush are part of the same society known as Skull and Bones.

So many Americans put a lot of faith for a change in the position of President. It would not really have mattered if Kerry was in Office, as I explained earlier.

As I have read, much will begin to heat-up as the times approach the magic marker of the year 2012.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I agree with all the post. As it said in ACTS 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the lat days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy and your young men shall see vision and your old men shall dream dreams: 18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my spirit; and they shall prophesy:
Bush is in a way doing Gods' will because mankind has turned away from him (God).
GOD is allowing us to be able to see what is to come and for those who believe to be prepare.

I see China Bombing America, and Germany.
Germany will be bomb because of their HUMAN sacrifice of the Jews, Germany has to be punish for that. What Hitler was doing was nothing more than Human Sacrifice, he had to sacrifice all those millions of people to his God. The false god BA AL/SATAN/THE DEVIL.

ABOUT AMERICA..........
The Prophet Daniel spoke of this, DANIEL 7: 4-5. The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it. America's nickname is Uncle Sam......and a man's heart was given to it. It also represents the Eagle, whose wings were plucked. America's wings will be plucked.

Another Ill to reach America is the HUDSON RIVER which will over flow and Wall Street will be effected, This is different from the prophesy of "The Stock Market will collapse over night, this is due to happen sometime late 2005-early 2006. I am not sure when the flood will be.
Read Ezekiel 27:34 In the time when thou shalt be broken by the seas in the depts of the water thy merchants and all thy COMPANY IN THE MIDST OF THEE SHALL FALL.

ABOUT GERMANY............
Dan. 7:5And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.

Now Russia/Germany represents the Bear, and it was told to .......Arise devour MUCH FLESH. That was exactly what Hitler did. GERMANY IS left with a perpetual shame from what Hitler did.
HE was from the Children of DAN. The ANTI-CHRIST IS SAID TO COME from this tribe.

more to come.........

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
THE GAME.

To these men of power, the expression of the world to them is like a game. Only it is a game with life and death consequences, real events, real lives. It is a twisted sense of humor, power, and the character traits of devils and the demons that attend that sphere of the universe.

The secret societies of today, are often the channels by which the powerful and elite gather to share their minds and idealogies. I have noticed that the men who emerge from these societies are often spiritually changed, their inner natures have been altered.

Instead of the serious sage, they become the devilish trickster, and instead of philosophy, they combine in the fool's order of death, and consider life to be a sporting diversion, and its rule a matter of subjective manipulation.

A common thread runs through them, from a spirit greater than them all, and far more sinister. It is the same old forces of death and hell that have sought the governance of mankind from the dawn of our time.

So inducted into this interface between the forces of death and dead spirits, who seek to rule, these living men become party to their efforts. Thus we get Bush and Kerry, and the entire generation of elites who came from this level of our society. They have the rule, the backing, and we must pass through the hour of their reign.

Because of the spiritual weakness and intellectual weakness of the present generation of Americans, the ruling classes have also degraded. This has opened the way for larger forces to control things in a far more arranged condition, and for ideas that would have never seen the light of day to come out and parade at high noon. Our Liberty is threatened by these fools of death.

It is a serious matter, Mr. President. Life is not a joke. Death is not a matter of humor, nor is the submission to these forces a matter of sport and jovial conversation.

They are a secret combination, expressly formed to overstep the governments of the people, to rule over the masses at the highest levels of society. They provide us a sham perception of state, but the real channels of thought and power have been diverted by devious devices.

To undertstand how human minds work is essential to see the threat these secret combination pose to our society. Mormons might have a good insight in this, because their Book of Mormon has quite a detailed examination of how secret combinations arose in an ancient people, and overthrew the Liberty of the people, and eventually drove them to endless wars and eventual destruction. That same process is beginning in America.

It is the dance of Shiva, the end of the age of Kali and her firely climax. Do you know what that means? Wait and see.

You all feel sometihng terribly wrong with this presidency, you don't trust something about G W Bush. There is a reason for that, children. There is something very nasty and dark hiding behind that pretty face of his. It is hiding behind many faces, and buildings, and has taken root right under our noses.

You will see it come out soon, by God you will see it. You will see it come and remove every treasure you have. It grows bold and lusty, and cannot hold back much more. It will spring out at us all, and will sieze the hour of its power, and this world will never be the same.

Yet there is a secret waiting for it, beyond its reach, tiny seeds. Watch them come into being. In their names are written the names of the stars, their beginnings and endings.

Arkaleus

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
You cannot predict the future for your basis against bush. He won't do any of that. The closest thing is that he'll make our military bases perminent in Iraq.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Arkaleus

what a great thread now we can see what real prediction looks like
you really nailed this one congratulations I'm sorry you were right
actually you were all right and though I just saw this I've been with you the whole time:bnghd:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
None of you are capable of predicting the future. That domain only belongs to God. He gave us the bible to read to learn from our mistakes, show his love, his sacrifice and show us that he has a plan for us. His plan, not your predictions. Yes, the world will end, according to the book of Revelation and God will judge. Listen to God, Accept his son Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. Don't be afraid. God has no plans to harm us, but a promise of hope and life eternal. Put away your predictions and read the bible.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join