It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians...From a Philosophical Approach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Why is it that the idea that intelligent reptilian life forms interfering with human history is perceived as such a crazy idea, subject to intense ridicule?

Whenever I think deeply about our origins, one of the first things I do is distance myself from my perceptions. It is key to being able to think openly.

So...

This physical universe is potentially endless, so it stretches believability to think that humans are the only intelligent life form out there. To think so could even be described as arrogance.

Man seeks to travel to other planets, technology advances in this area all the time, one day, man will travel in space to new planets.

Man seeks to genetically engineer many things, from food to animals. Imagine where technology can take this, look where it is already!

So if one day, man can travel to new planets and interfere with primitive life forms, then why is it so crazy to think that an intelligent life form came to earth many thousands of years ago and created modern man through genetic engineering? When we look at what humans will be capable of in the future, the idea doesn't sound so crazy does it!

This is not proof of reptilian bloodlines ruling mankind through a secret society network, but we cannot, as explained above, dismiss the idea, because ultimately, we do not really know the truth.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I'll try to put some thought into this.

It has been said that when we physically lose an ability, we gain another one. Example: blind people can have sharper hearing.

I propose that this process also works in the reverse. When we gain an ability, we lose one (or more). So, if reptiles gained intelligence, what would they do? They would do things like get the heck out of the woods and start living in manufactured shelters. This would put them out of danger from predators. Hence, they would no longer need their camouflage to hide in the forests or in the sand. Living out of the sun, their skin would turn pinkish.

Reptiles would learn to bring food to their mouths - no need for long tongues or extended jaws.
In order to write and create art their claws would need to shrivel down to weak fingernails, so they could hold pencils and forks and phones...
No longer any need for a tail (for whatever they used it for in the wild).

So, I'm thinking that any intelligent species that had reptiles in their ancestry wouldn't look at all like reptiles today. They'd look more like us.

Again, just my thoughts on this matter.

edit on 4/13/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

This is a topic which I have been thinking about now for a number of years now.

We are told by the history books that a natural disaster befell the earth that destroyed the dinosaurs.
But there were a LOT of creatures that obviously survived this catastrophe as evidenced by the myriad of creatures and plants that we have around us to this day.

We are also told by the history books that modern humans are descended from small mammals that evolved to modern humans.

So why is it such a stretch to imagine that not all of the dinosaurs were destroyed, If there were dinosaurs that did survive, why is it not possible that they too evolved into intelligent bipedal creatures?

In order for them to have survived it's quite possible that they took refuge in caves or volcanic lava tubes, which they may have evolved to survive in, living underground.

After all it would have been the more intelligent of the dinosaurs of the time that were intelligent enough to take refuge.

From little things big things grow.

It was the beginnings of intelligence that would have been one of the major forces behind the mammals that survived, surviving.

So why can't we apply the same principals to any intelligent dinosaurs that might have survived?
edit on 13-4-2013 by creatives because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

I'll try to put some thought into this.

It has been said that when we physically lose an ability, we gain another one. Example: blind people can have sharper hearing.

I propose that this process also works in the reverse. When we gain an ability, we lose one (or more). So, if reptiles gained intelligence, what would they do? They would do things like get the heck out of the woods and start living in manufactured shelters. This would put them out of danger from predators. Hence, they would no longer need their camouflage to hide in the forests or in the sand. Living out of the sun, their skin would turn pinkish.

Reptiles would learn to bring food to their mouths - no need for long tongues or extended jaws.
In order to write and create art their claws would need to shrivel down to weak fingernails, so they could hold pencils and forks and phones...
No longer any need for a tail (for whatever they used it for in the wild).

So, I'm thinking that any intelligent species that had reptiles in their ancestry wouldn't look at all like reptiles today. They'd look more like us.

Again, just my thoughts on this matter.

edit on 4/13/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

That's a very interesting POV, reminds me of this picture-

When you research it, it is amazing how many references there are in the ancient world to beings that came from the sky, reptilian in nature.

Even in the bible, you have the serpent, perhaps symbolism for the reptilian aliens that came to earth?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Okay, whoa. There's an argument for alien life visiting Earth and then there's an argument for malevolent reptilian shapeshifters visiting Earth and controlling the government through secret societies.

Sure, we can't prove it's false because we can't prove something does not exist, but the same goes for the Flying Spaghetti Monster. That's a terrible reason to believe something does exist, or to spend any time or effort trying to search for it specifically. If you want to take a philosophical approach to reptilians, then I suggest you do so, because this thread is not one so far.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damsel
Okay, whoa. There's an argument for alien life visiting Earth and then there's an argument for malevolent reptilian shapeshifters visiting Earth and controlling the government through secret societies.

Sure, we can't prove it's false because we can't prove something does not exist, but the same goes for the Flying Spaghetti Monster. That's a terrible reason to believe something does exist, or to spend any time or effort trying to search for it specifically. If you want to take a philosophical approach to reptilians, then I suggest you do so, because this thread is not one so far.

It's philosophical in the sense that I am requesting people to drop some of their perceptions and embrace the idea that a hell of a lot of evidence points to the existence of reptilians having been to this earth and interacting with ancient man.

People tend to go 'whhoooaa...reptilians...don't be crazy or waste your time...' when there could easily be very advanced reptilian type aliens living in this universe and have been here. It can take a philosophical approach to get your head around the possibility.

Out of interest, what is your opinion on ancient descriptions of reptilian 'gods' etc?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by creatives

So why can't we apply the same principals to any intelligent dinosaurs that might have survived?
I can not argue against an intelligent species of Souroid, Dinosaur, in fact in my view, they are logical because the Earth started off with dominant Reptiles. I think the main problem with them is not their intelligence, but rather, how they learned secrets not even available to us. If they exist, what is their secret in being able to exist and not be detectable?

Logically to me, they would still live in caves and hunt as their ancestors did, unless that is, they were aided in some fashion or manner, or educated by a even more advanced species.

On one side it is logical to assume some prehistoric "Lizard" did evolve into a "Intellectual", but it is illogical to consider them technologically advanced.

The way I see this is that they did not become "Intelligent" through evolution alone, there must have been some type of "Intervention" that gave them at least a very special education. I do not see "them" educating themselves as a plausible option, even if given millions of years.

I have my suspicion as to who might have done this.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
It's philosophical in the sense that I am requesting people to drop some of their perceptions and embrace the idea that a hell of a lot of evidence points to the existence of reptilians having been to this earth and interacting with ancient man.

People tend to go 'whhoooaa...reptilians...don't be crazy or waste your time...' when there could easily be very advanced reptilian type aliens living in this universe and have been here. It can take a philosophical approach to get your head around the possibility.

Out of interest, what is your opinion on ancient descriptions of reptilian 'gods' etc?

I've done a lot of research both into the ET theory, the ancient astronaut theory, and general study of ancient cultures. I have to say the theory of reptilian aliens is the weakest one I've heard. Many ancient cultures did talk about serpent-like gods, but more often these gods were said to be flying serpents and/or were also depicted as human-like. Quetzalcotl was commonly depicted as a serpent with a human inside. It's just as reasonable, if not more so, to say these flying "serpents" could have been aircraft. To an ancient culture, anything that appears to move on its own would be perceived as alive, and it's natural to try to explain such things in common terms.

That is, if there's anything to the ancient astronaut theory at all, which, while it has a lot of nice ideas that could potentially pan out, is shaky at best.

But to think that they were literally upright intelligent extraterrestrial reptile-people is pushing the boundaries of reason. Once you bring in shapeshifting and secret societies to carry out their malevolent agendas, you've lost me.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
If reptilians did or do exist then they are'nt related to dinosaurs.
Dino's, reptiles and birds all have a very primative brain.
Birds are as highly evolved as dinosaurs got, would be my bet.
A reptile like ET could have still altered our ancestors DNA to speed up evolution,
chosing perhaps the most eveloved species at the time.
I hope not though, I like the idea of sexy nordic alien babes

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LeLeu

What? Birds primitive?

Birds are known to be one of Earths most intelligent species, they are one of only 2 creatures that can dance to a beat....Humans and Birds.
They have better eyesight, better hearing and can fly (most of them).
Humans are not vastly superior to birds...........

And Yes,once again....Dinosaurs were not Reptiles per say, they were warm blooded creatures, with obvious reptilian lineage....Birds are their relatives.

It is quite logical to assume that Some Dinosaurs were very intelligent, and survived and adapted to the environment over the past 100 million years or so..........So the notion of an intelligent "Lizard Man" alive now, is Not outrageous.

It was again in the newspaper yesterday, but scientists have used dna and chromosomes to determine that one of only 2 monotremes on planet Earth....the Platypus has both Mammal AND Reptilian/Dinosaur/Bird in its genetic makeup...
Apparently the Platypus and us mammals departed relatives 166 million years ago, give or take a few million.
So in effect, the monotremes are probably our missing link.....a hybrid creature, perhaps from dominate Dinosaurs to some type of mammal.
usatoday30.usatoday.com...

www.livescience.com...

Unlike mammals and humans, that have 2 sex chromosomes X&Y...Platypusi have 10 sex chromosomes, which apparently is similar to a chicken......

So Intelligent subterranean creatures, evolved from Dinosaurs? Why not.

There is No Way a God could have thought up such a creature and place it in one small part of the Earth....unless he did it for a joke.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

You're thinking like a human, but you should think like them.

If you want power over people, you need to be in the image of what they have empowered themselves.

They are not reptiles, serpents, dragons, hawks, falcons, jackals, bearded white men, sky brothers, superior technological aliens, or any of the greek and nordic gods - they are fallen angels and they choose the form that societies have empowered themselves. They are mind readers and thought propagators.

Think of how rare life must be and then add to that the odds of another planet spawning reptiles that then go on to become super tech space travels. It's absurd. You should know what they truly are.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

The mythological tales of 'reptilians' may well have its roots in the human psyche.

Perhaps back in the days when exotic herbs were being happily munched by shamen.

Research has shown that the 'spirit molecule' often leads to encounters with reptilians.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

These are reptillians

This is their tree of death and suffering. And sacrifise. Looks nice eh tree of le pleiades.

See all the birds around the tree? See the souls coming out of the branches and the 2 servents of the feathered serpent ripping apart the souls pouring the blood.
See the all seeing eye? see the scales on the tree. See the bull and its horns?

That is why the pentagram is satans symbol. Because of this constellation looks like a pentagram.

Greys

feathered serpents.

Pleiadians. Owls, that is why the illuminati worship owls.
And look at this asshat Astar. His face is on the Aztec sun stone too. see.
I found and noticed this. I ciphered the sun stone BTW. It has to do with a Volcano. And these serpents.

He will trigger a volcano, yellow stone.

See the 3 circles? and the pyroclasmic flow heading north east?
In the aztec sunstone, we see 3 circles here, one is pouring water out. Like a sattelite image.
This would be one of the 3 super volcanos

See the tio of volcanos on in north america?

This is no coincidence. Be forworned.

I have come as a messenger of Jehova.
The great lion. Made of black energy, the 5th element. The only non physical state. The begining and ending of all matter in existance.

All of the 4 physical states you learn in sience. Water ( all liquid states) Fire ( heat light and ultraviolets Gammas) earth ( all physical matter, rocks trees me and you) wind ( gasses and currents)

All of which get sucked into a black hole. All of which gets converted into tiny black balls of dark energy. Many times in scale the matter is inside. Many times in scale the knowledge contained.

This is the darkness we see when there is no light. It balences the universe, for when to much matter is collected in one area it will recycle. Eventually turning back into dark matter and into matter again. Jehova is a faceless shapeshifter made of a substance that is darker than dark. This is the God that created our world here, they are our creators from ORION.

The sphinx is more then just a lion man, it is the embodyment of Orion. The agent of Orion. The agent and messenger/harbinger of God.

Beheadin baphomet, Levithans. Reptillians. Pleiadians.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

top topics

join