It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"new" member here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
hey ATS. just felt like creating my first official post here to introduce myself. Im 27, and have been visiting ATS almost every day since 2009. in fact, on my phone ATS has been set as my homepage for about a year now. I just waned to let everybody know how eager i am to contribute.

the unknown has been my passion ever since i can remember, i am an only child so growing up i was forced to use my imagination a little more than normal. ive always mostly kept to myself and questioned things. as ive grown up through the years i started to realize that much like most people here on ATS, i like to question the inconcistencies in the media and have always for some reason felt the need to investigate certain situations/stories for myself to determine what i felt was the truth.

in my years of growing up, the questions that have been growing in my mind (due to not only observational but personal experiences) has led me to devote my life to investigations.

i spent 5 1/2 years of my life living as a married man, and felt like my wife never understood my thirst for truth. her and i have split up and are now divorced, and i realized that just like everything else, this had happened for a reason. I no longer felt hindered by my "soul mate" and came to understand that with all of this extra time on my hands, it was time to do what i felt like i was meant to do, to be myself.

i am now enrolled in criminal justice courses at school, and i am pursuing an internship with a private investigator. one of my main life goals is to become a private investigator. not to be limited to investigating legal matters, but to also investigate anything from paranormal to government conspiracies.

ATS is a place i am excited to contribute to, and even though i want to believe so badly in things such as paranormal and ET encounters i also believe in logic and science first. i like to try and see if i can cancel out paranormal and ET experiences through logic/science before i start to graduate my ideas into more of an unkown type of theory. i also like to apply this to conspiracies surrounding the world governments, militaries, and pretty much any case that presens itself to me

with all of that said, i cant wait to be more of a part of the ATS community and i am eager to see the types of conversation/debates i can bring to this website.

i vow to deny ignorance with a polite attitude only a 19th century gentleman would project.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Welcome to the family. Hope you enjoy being a member.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lonelysoul

Welcome to ATS! I hope you enjoy your stay here! It will be easy to get addicted to the site. You'll find all kinds of great users and threads.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by lonelysoul

Welcome to our tribe.

beez

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Welcome to the site. I hope you brought some refreshments.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

top topics

join