It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: All 7 Fukushima in-ground storage ponds leaking radioactive water!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Nuclear Scare Scam
reply to post by GaryN

So I invite you to get comfy, put on your slippers and go to Fukushima to help clean up the power plants. Since it's just a scam you won't need any protective gear.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

I totally agree with you a kazillion percent. But if I remember correctly GWB either signed and executive order or it got snuck into a piece of legislation the allows the nuclear power plants to NOT give us the low down.

I am gonna go google right now and find it.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider

Originally posted by MariaLida

Originally posted by Spacespider
is these stories not getting old....

they got it under control by now, we should keep a eye out on NK instead

No need to puz my way darling
Im just hinting that there have been like a million posts on ATS regarding things going crazy at Fukushima
Well LADIDA we are still here... and NONE of these STORIES got any meat on them from a respectable source

keep on trucking OP

Well think ahead. The radioactive contaminants will affect Japan in a big way. And us as it will eventually make it across the pacific in unknowable concentrations, I also imagine radioactive salmon making their way upstream to f* up some bears too. Just speculation of course..... On the lighter side "radioactive salmon" would be a great song name for a metal band... Lol
its up for grabs if anyone shares my opinion

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Forget it. I googled a few search terms and couldn't find it. I am sure someone from here remembers. I am too buzzed to carry on, lol.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Well that's worrisome. I wonder how much could get to the west coast in the US?
Or are they still saying the ocean is to big, and radioactive waste will degenerate
to much to pose a problem.

I'll be keeping an eye on the news for the first Godzilla attack....

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne

Nuclear Scare Scam
reply to post by GaryN

So I invite you to get comfy, put on your slippers and go to Fukushima to help clean up the power plants. Since it's just a scam you won't need any protective gear.

Sure, pay my airfare and a decent days wage, and I'll go, no problem. The ongoing cleanup is also a scam, they are hauling away millions of tons of soil, sandblasting the roads and sidewalks and sucking up the dust, billion$ will be made by the Yakuza owned contractors. And the poor Japanese have been so traumatised that even though some villages have been declared safe, only 10 % are going back. It really is sad.
So I guess you haven't watched Galen Winsor yet? You think he was a scammer? You don't read any science about the effects of radiation, only the sensationalist drek from enenews (whoever they are, I can't seem to track down the owners) or idiot Rense? Well, at least you are not alone, most folk don't seem to actually know anything about radiation either.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
so why is the MSM staying quiet about this if its such a large issue? one of their main goals is to scare people and freak radiation clouds/water/etc would be an excellent way to do it.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
This will make things clearer : www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusIsComingSoon
This will make things clearer : www.youtube.com...

No, I'm afraid that didn't really make things clearer. Thanks for dropping by though.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
CNN shows diagram of nuclear material leaking from Fukushima reactor — “Tepco always says it’s alright… it always turns out they’re not telling the truth” (VIDEO)

Date: April 22, 2013

Fisherman: They always say it’s alright, it’s safe.

But if anything happens and it comes on the news, it always turns out they’re not telling the truth. So if you ask if I believe them, I don’t.

enenews.com...

www.news10.net...|newswell|text|FRONTPAGE|featured

Ukraine to cover collapsed Chernobyl roof with special resin
24/04/2013

KIEV, April 23 — Ukraine will cover the collapsed roof of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant with special resin to prevent the spread of radioactive dust, a senior nuclear safety official said here Tuesday.

www.nzweek.com...
edit on 23-4-2013 by MariaLida because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
They started throwing up these storage pools late last summer, if I remember right?
So..... leaking after filling for 8 days and not reported until two weeks ago. Soooo... I guess they leaked for 6 to 7 months and were ignored.
"Clay sheet used for Fukushima nuclear waste leaked after just 8 days."
enenews.com... y-video

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I think people are blowing it out of proportion. The area of ocean surrounding the plant will have dangerously high levels of material granted, but that will be significantly diluted to extremely low levels once it makes it way out over the Pacific.

The biggest impact from all this will be to the fishing trade.

That being said, it's still uncomfortable to know that they still haven't fully contained it.

ETA: I'm not saying it isn't bad, just that it's not as bad as some people seem to believe when it comes to material reaching other countries.
edit on 28/4/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

People don't want to hear that round here, mate. They want doom. Lots of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join