It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is everyone laughing at the US?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
I like big women

But at least my women have teeth

and our beer tatses a LOT better

Thats fine yo can keep all that junk, you sold yourselves out to your government. I for one am not willing to do that yet.

And if you can't see the difference in size, population, and diversity between the UK, norway, etc. and that of my United States then your missing the largest point of all. We can't do things the way you guys do over there. WHat worked for you more than likely wouldn't work here.

Get what I'm trying to say.

Yes I have been to the UK before, thats how I know you can keep your beer

[edit on 7-11-2004 by LostSailor]

And I've been to the US, and I know you can keep yours

Pint of Boddingtons please barman.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by HobNob

I like big women

But at least my women have teeth

and our beer tatses a LOT better

Thats fine yo can keep all that junk, you sold yourselves out to your government. I for one am not willing to do that yet.

And if you can't see the difference in size, population, and diversity between the UK, norway, etc. and that of my United States then your missing the largest point of all. We can't do things the way you guys do over there. WHat worked for you more than likely wouldn't work here.

Get what I'm trying to say.

Yes I have been to the UK before, thats how I know you can keep your beer

[edit on 7-11-2004 by LostSailor]

And I've been to the US, and I know you can keep yours

Pint of Boddingtons please barman.

Americans don't really have the choice to like big women because obesity is like an epidemic over there...when amricans come to Montreal, they can't beleive how thin we are...

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Sorry I'll say it again, I like soft, large women, who can feed me good

You guys can keep your thin, boney women

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by rc
Are all the other countries laughing at us? Do they think our elections are a joke. With everything that has gone on with them in the past and now... I wouldnt doubt it. What do you think.

[edit on 3-11-2004 by rc]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES me!!! chapo

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Are all the other countries laughing at us? Do they think our elections are a joke. With everything that has gone on with them in the past and now... I wouldnt doubt it. What do you think.

Yes, yes they are.

I know even I laugh at the system we have here. A political system that was built on openness and freedom, choice and justice, now nothing more than an illusion, a waste. Now it's ruled by corporate thugs that get their mandates from well-placed "puppeteers" that seek to control the population and revitalize the "peasant mentality" of centuries past.

2 parties who shadow each other in motive and direction now rule a system that’s supposed to be open and fair.

Wow, that sounds kind of fake to me.

Empirical? Probably close.

But throw back a beer, light up a cig, get some coffee, and order a pizza.

You're so f'ing free right?

Haha, it makes me laugh just thinking about it.

Good luck, to us all.

X

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xatnys

Yes, yes they are.

I know even I laugh at the system we have here. A political system that was built on openness and freedom, choice and justice, now nothing more than an illusion, a waste. Now it's ruled by corporate thugs that get their mandates from well-placed "puppeteers" that seek to control the population and revitalize the "peasant mentality" of centuries past.

2 parties who shadow each other in motive and direction now rule a system that�s supposed to be open and fair.

Wow, that sounds kind of fake to me.

Empirical? Probably close.

But throw back a beer, light up a cig, get some coffee, and order a pizza.

You're so f'ing free right?

Haha, it makes me laugh just thinking about it.

Good luck, to us all.

X

When are we going to be free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't feel free either!!! I work everyday to PAY. I pay bills, I pay insurance, taxes, house, car...Who do not??? So live is resumed to work and pay...we just have the illusion that we r free, we have to conform to society wheter we like it or not

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
To Xatnis ---why you vote?? I am 58 y. and Inever vote-- he he he

regards chapo

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Im posting this for user "beef_spread" who has forgoten his password -

To summarise this entire argument : American women are FAT
American beer can get shoved becuse it tastes like #E
AND to answer the topics question NO....NOBODY LIKES AMERICA AND WE ARE ALL PISSING OURSELVES WITH LAUGHTER AT YOU!!!!

EDIT - the sensors

[edit on 8-11-2004 by The_Squid]

EDIT- Yes, the censors.

[edit on 8-11-2004 by intrepid]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Wow squid, thanks for passing that on!
I wouldn't want to miss such valuable contributions.

rc

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Squid

To summarise this entire argument : American women are FAT American beer can get shoved becuse it tastes like #E
AND to answer the topics question NO....NOBODY LIKES AMERICA AND WE ARE ALL PISSING OURSELVES WITH LAUGHTER AT YOU!!!!

EDIT - the sensors

If noone likes Amercia.... then why do you come here? Really why? Why visit and why listen to American artists and buy Amercian brands? I am really interested in this.

Yes there are a lot of overweight woman and men here in the states , I can agree with that. They are all over the world but here there are more.... its the fast food and junk.

I love America. I was born here, what gets me is noone can help where they were born or what they were born into. You are what you grew to know and those are yoru values. I wont bash any other countries or people though. Everyone puts has to eat, sleep, and drink water to survive.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
America is generally hated thoughout the world because of the fact they are like AMERICA, AMERICA, AMERICA, OIL, TERRORISTS, AMERICA, AMERICA, AMERICA, they dont thoughly find out about something before they say something, and treat America like it is the most important thing in the world, sometimes some Americans treat it like it IS the world, and most of them are crap at Economics, Have no idea how the world works, Basicly No Geography and are just way to gulible.

Some Americans off the street, picked at random were asked where Iraq is, where their soldiers are fighting, maybe 1 out of 20 could point to Iraq on a map.

This is the reason why the world hates you America, because you are selfish, unreasonable, uncaring of the rest of the world and dont think before you carry out any actions.

EDIT: Typo's

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   

To summarise this entire argument : American women are FAT
American beer can get shoved becuse it tastes like #E

EDIT - the sensors

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have submarines , you???

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
What? What was that supposed to mean, it made no sense what-so-ever! Could you please explain what you were on about, so we can actually understand you.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   

America is generally hated thoughout the world because of the fact they are like AMERICA, AMERICA, AMERICA, OIL, TERRORISTS, AMERICA, AMERICA, AMERICA, they dont thoughly find out about something before they say something, and treat America like it is the most important thing in the world, sometimes some Americans treat it like it IS the world, and most of them are crap at Economics, Have no idea how the world works, Basicly No Geography and are just way to gulible.

Some Americans off the street, picked at random were asked where Iraq is, where their soldiers are fighting, maybe 1 out of 20 could point to Iraq on a map.

This is the reason why the world hates you America, because you are selfish, unreasonable, uncaring of the rest of the world and dont think before you carry out any actions.

EDIT: Typo's

I agree with you.......
But, I personnaly don't judge them because they r trapped and brainwashed in their society..they don't see what we see because they hear all day "united we stand" "god bless america and america only" and they get controled by their media....their government lies to them and that is why we laugh at hte american because they r naive!
They are very religious and their religion tells them other stuff that they beleive really bad!
I think they will wake-up to the real world someday..I mean they will understand that the goverment lies to them

By the way, not all americans are the same and true their beer is

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The real world? Who defines this real world? All American Women fat? Thats a lot of women

I'm gonna risk another warning because man these are all some ignorant comments. I gotta get out of this thread, to much ignorance. I've said it before I'll say it again. What works in Europe, Australia, Canada, etc. won't work here. We have a larger more diverse population and we have to do things differently than you.

Hmmmmm... American beer, best I've ever tasted and I drink a lot of beer man

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Hmmmmm... American beer, best I've ever tasted and I drink a lot of beer man

Man, you've got to try something different, your tastebuds will thank you.

BTW, I drink a lot of beer too.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
All right, I like Guiness too. There I admitted it

When I'm talking American beer, however, I'm not talking about Miller or Budwieser. I'm talking local home brews.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Oh and about the Beer thing; the mass produced american crap beer is weak and it tastes of crap. British beers are stronger and alot more tasty.
Although I must admit that most Sicilian Beer beats them all, with German beer following close behind.

But all in all what I love most about Great Britain is the Cider, oh the cider! lol Strongbow, Ye Olde, you name it Britain has it and its REALLY nice! (except "Woodpecker" which tastes like piss)

1 thing I will admit that is a great american production is "Jack Daniels" whiskey, that stuff is really nice.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   

When are we going to be free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't feel free either!!! I work everyday to PAY. I pay bills, I pay insurance, taxes, house, car...Who do not??? So live is resumed to work and pay...we just have the illusion that we r free, we have to conform to society wheter we like it or not

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Same wavelength we indeed seem to travel on Amelia. None of us, are truly free. We're held here in our invisible prison by material goods, taxation, so many things.

Take comfort in the fact that your mind can be free though Amelia. If you can see what they do, and you know what they want to do to us all, then you can be free in your mind.

Everyone can break free from thier rule, but most will never take their eyes off the world and the material long enough to realize it.

Stay strong girl, it's all people like us have.

X

To Xatnis ---why you vote?? I am 58 y. and Inever vote-- he he he

regards chapo

Hello there Chapo.

Why do you assume I did so? Wouldn't that be the most ignorant thing to do, when you are locked in a 2 party system that either way you go the same thing will happen? Isn't it foolish to vote for a 3rd party, since the vast majority are caught up in the 2 party system, leaving no chance in hell for a 3rd party presidential victory?

I would stand with and be active in this country if it was a true republic. We, the people however, we don't control the federal government. No, they have skewed it, we only exist to serve them. Well, most of us anyways.

If there is a broad awakening, which I doubt, then voting may mean something.

If that were to happen, it is probably a very long ways away. When our children's children are sick of letting the few rule over the many.

When generations from now, free thought is finally valued again.

Walk into a mall, or go to a bar. You'll find very little(if any) free thought when you look around.

Freedom has become a mirage. It's more of an advertising concept then it is a true state of independence nowadays.

Drink Coke - You're free!

"Dr Pepper" Be you, do what ya do. Lose individuality and give life personality".

Yeah!!! Freedom!

We are witnessing a huge cultural suicide right now. Like going back in time, and watching the roots of the dark ages spread.

Good times. Good times.

X

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Personaly I think that, the elections prouved that America is a country of uneducated and ignorant rednecks, and one of the last western countries, to have a major right wing party. Sad but true, you have my pitty

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join