It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PEOPLE ARE AFRAID TO FACE IT....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
The policy of the US is simple, do anything which can be compared to events at Pearl Harbor and the American people will be more than happy to support the application of nuclear weapons.

If you have a problem with that make sure you do nothing the American public can consider similar in
any ways, shape, or form.

Dom as far as international policy prior to 40 years ago who would you define as the country most others felt was doing the wrong thing?

If you have any questions look out your window.

The United States did not demand this responsibility it was asked and if you are uncertain by whom, pick up a history book. You will find the name Churchill under the topic of who asked the US to take the initiative.

Let get something strait for the last 30/40 years the US has had to deal with the crap. The so-called older nations have seen fit to treat as secondary to their interest when they were empires.

The War on Terror is basically a response to how tired the US is of wiping the European Bottom given what in fact are the problems of the world today.

As far as i can see u defend the politics of your country, understand them and agree with them, did i get it right?
Because i still don�t see any rationalism in defend this atrocity or try to look for excuses or rivalry between countries...

Please explain a bit yourself (remember we talk about the article)

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 05:08 AM
link   
When will you people stop foooooling your self by saying that oil is not the main motive ?
Stop brainwashing your self... OIL IS THE MAIN REASON ! Otherwise please present me hard evidence that I can verify showing me that oil is not the main motive... bet you can't...

Still there is no investigation to 9/11 almost 2 years after the event.. If I were American I would demand an public investigation so I can be 100% sure I can trust my government... right now, they give me more reasons to disbelieve them than to believe them... They would show us evidence if they had nothing to hide...

I know that deep in your heart you know that there's a lot wrong with the Bush Admin, and their actions.. Open your heart ! It's your future.... one can't fight violence with violence...

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   
My barber never talks to me!

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TigeriS
When will you people stop foooooling your self by saying that oil is not the main motive ?

Stop fooling yourself that it is, dude.

The invasion of Iraq and importanty, Saddams lightning defeat has lots of fallout.

Oil is in there but not as a major reason. It's a byproduct.

The war was a step in creating a New World Order.

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoLD aNGeR

Originally posted by Toltec
The policy of the US is simple, do anything which can be compared to events at Pearl Harbor and the American people will be more than happy to support the application of nuclear weapons.

If you have a problem with that make sure you do nothing the American public can consider similar in
any ways, shape, or form.

Dom as far as international policy prior to 40 years ago who would you define as the country most others felt was doing the wrong thing?

If you have any questions look out your window.

The United States did not demand this responsibility it was asked and if you are uncertain by whom, pick up a history book. You will find the name Churchill under the topic of who asked the US to take the initiative.

Let get something strait for the last 30/40 years the US has had to deal with the crap. The so-called older nations have seen fit to treat as secondary to their interest when they were empires.

The War on Terror is basically a response to how tired the US is of wiping the European Bottom given what in fact are the problems of the world today.

As far as i can see u defend the politics of your country, understand them and agree with them, did i get it right?
Because i still don�t see any rationalism in defend this atrocity or try to look for excuses or rivalry between countries...

Please explain a bit yourself (remember we talk about the article)

Maybe its your continuous attack against the Bush administration for your anti-conservative reasons that turn some people's stomacks.

For clarification, the Bush administration is not neo-conservative, it is barely conservative at all. I think that your opinion may be that anything right Ted Kennedy is "neo-conservative".

If Bush was "neo-conservative" he wouldn't be a disappointment to conservatives as he is being. If he were a "neo-conservative" he would concern traditional conservatives such as myself.

The fact that it would appear as if America is finally getting over the "Oh, if we just kiss enough butt everyone will like us" moronic way of thinking and doing what is necessary to combat the evil that you'd rather ignore.

Twenty years from now your attacks against the administration may prove to be correct, but for now, many see this as something that should have been done a long time ago. And, if you are correct, I suspect it is because you've attacked America so many times you were bound to be correct eventually.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller

Originally posted by TigeriS

Stop fooling yourself that it is, dude.

The invasion of Iraq and importanty, Saddams lightning defeat has lots of fallout.

Oil is in there but not as a major reason. It's a byproduct.

The war was a step in creating a New World Order.

Well what are you waiting for ? I want proof !! Show me how you came to that conclusion and I may believe you. Like I've said, you can't proof it. We can all post a bunch of words in here, but that doesn't say a thing.

And what about the rest of my post ? Why does no one ever comment on those things ? All some can answer is "It was not about the oil" well explain to me how do you know ? Maybe I can be convinced then...

So I'll continue to claim that is all about the oil until someone have real evidence to say it aint so. And please if can't proof it, don't reply.

[Edited on 24-6-2003 by TigeriS]

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
You want proof?

Look at the world around you.
Look at the evolution of different societies and organisations. Look at previous conflicts. Look at politics. Look at technology.

Then look at something that is staring you straight in the face. Look at something that the West runs. Look at it's policies. Look at it's actions. Look at it's aims and goals. Look at how it has adapted and changed. LOOK AT HOW AND WHY IT WAS SET UP!!!

Look at this: www.un.org

This organisation has never hidden. It has merely confused. But this is the tool that the NWO will use to reshape the world.

If you look hard enough, the proof is there for you to see.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   
T.C. & Leveller, voices shouting from the dark...
Cold, you need to find another enemy- look outside YOUR window(screen). The world has never been fully taken by one ideology- think man!
Anger like yours will be utilized by a demogogue one day soon. Neo- cons(?)(moderates), I do not know what a new conservative is, do you know? Your arguments and links to more arguments bend the limits of accomodation and the awnsers you silently seek won't be found by railing against the structure the west has built.

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
You want proof?

Look at the world around you.
Look at the evolution of different societies and organisations. Look at previous conflicts. Look at politics. Look at technology.

Then look at something that is staring you straight in the face. Look at something that the West runs. Look at it's policies. Look at it's actions. Look at it's aims and goals. Look at how it has adapted and changed. LOOK AT HOW AND WHY IT WAS SET UP!!!

Look at this: www.un.org

This organisation has never hidden. It has merely confused. But this is the tool that the NWO will use to reshape the world.

If you look hard enough, the proof is there for you to see.

Well if you want to believe that go ahead, that's not a problem for me, all I want to say is that what you are saying now has nothing to do with my statement that the Iraq war was about the OIL. Even if the NWO or UN or who ever was behind it, still they did it because Iraq has plenty of OIL. And the rest is a byproduct, not the oil, that was the key reason. I don't say you have to agree with me, but I say that I have enough info to understand that the oil was the nr 1 reason.

Or if you want, explain why they need Iraq an Iran in order to shape the world ? Why would they want those countries and no other ? Yes because those countries hold the world largest vital resources. If you knew how much OIL the west uses everyday, you'll understand how important Iraqi oil is. Soo important that they even dare to mislead and lie to the public in order to get the oil.

[Edited on 27-6-2003 by TigeriS]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join