Kim Jong Un's early photos in Swiss: Media

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Since North Korea, namely Kimmy boy, is on all of our minds why not take a look at a young Kim living the good life not growing up in NoKo.

english.sina.com...

Kim Jong with posh pals

Kim Jong Un, 12, on a play frame in 1995

Kim Jong Un aged 13 in swimming trunks.

Kim Jong Un queuing with posh pals

This is what life is like right now in NoKo.

Inside North Korea: Shock video and photos show true horror of Kim Jong-un's evil regime

Wretched: Child on street is ignored

Dying the gutter: Food is put in truck as boy lies starving

Toiling the fields: Digging in frozen soil

Forced march: Prisoners going to pick up stones

Slave camp: Inmates carrying loads

What a hell hole that place is.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I have a feeling that Kim Un will not live to see the end of the year.

One way or another it appears that forces are forming against him. Pretty bad luck of the draw he got being born into that family.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Nobody is forcing him to be a jackass, he is doing it all by himself. His family name does not dictate his belligerent behavior.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
reply to post by Hopechest

Nobody is forcing him to be a jackass, he is doing it all by himself. His family name does not dictate his belligerent behavior.

Belligerent behavior or not, he is a symbol of oppression to the Korean people. Given NK's nuclear capability I don't believe there is anything he could do to reverse the course hes currently on.

And everyone knows that Kim Un is not calling the shots over there yet. This rhetoric is coming from the regime, military, and his family more than likely. He is simply the figurehead and figureheads are always the targets.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

Actually he probably is being forced to be a jackass in many ways. He was raised to be a jackass from birth and from what I've read his Aunt has more real power than him. So it's likely his posturing is mandated by his elders and military leaders. Of course he could rebel, but that would throw his entire life in turmoil and he probably fears that every day.

He's very likely as psychotic as his ancestors but we'll probably never know. Considering how much he eats he may have a complex or two.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I was just going to make a thread but I decided i'll just ask the question here.

Have you ever heard Kim Jong Un speak?
Everything i'd seen up to 5 minutes ago was always a picture of him, or video with someone talking over it etc..

Until I randomly came across this video.

43:20 he starts speaking.

Besides the obvious in not understanding the actual words, can you see his body language?

The uncomforted shifting about? Or can you hear it in his voice?

Also there are what seems to be a lot of foreign people in this video.

top topics

join