It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid Blueprints Found: What Would You Do With Them?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
If I remember reading correctly, Khufu's name was allegedly carved by Lord Richard William Howard Vyse and proven to be a fraud
As far as the outer casing of the GP, I remember reading they WERE stripped to make the various buildings in nearby Cairo, not the Taj Mahal
www.rickrichards.com...
edit on 4/14/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Okay. Got it. Your "FRIEND" .....I will play along. They were not built by any civilization we are familiar with. If I had the blueprints in my possession I would bury them again.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by HumAnnunaki

From what i can gather, you are suggesting that a carving on stone from a date that pre-dates the given time of the pyramids in some way references their construction design and purpose, which is fine, i have come across numerous such claims and they have all proven lame attempts...but i'm always happy to look at more.

The problem though is that unreliability and a disregard for the factual have already appeared in this posting declaring the imminent arrival of such 'evidence', in that 'blueprints' are blue and they are made of paper and greatly post-date even the given construction period for the pyramids.

Thus if anyone seriously claimed to have blueprints from the Old Kingdom i'd point him in the direction of a carbon dating lab...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Suppose ......

ie irrelevant!

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumAnnunaki
They are very real, the blueprints, and I have no doubt that ATS will be viewing
them in the very near future.

The blueprints will be seen straight after Rossi allows independent testing of his e-cat, right after Orly Taitz wins a birther court case, right after Disclosure and at the same time Greer admits he was faking the aliens and is full of steroids.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Hi there! I don't expect you to ever produce any of the said evidences in here. This is not going to happen, and most of us know this. It happened before..

I'll stay and follow this thread for the fun of it. We all know you have nothing and started a thread with empty hands and grand promises. It's considered a huge sin for us ATSers.

And please could you tell WHERE the blueprints were found?
Cheers

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

One might find the real blueprints from my signature...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by solve

One might find the real blueprints from my signature...

Gotta throw a star your way for this post....most do not realise or are not willing to admit the significant role mushrooms (most likely) played in human evolution. There's a reason our brains nearly doubled in size in such a short period of time. Anyone unfamiliar with this should definitely check out McKennas stoned ape theory.

Back on topic......OP.....you've been asked at least three times where these prints were found and what medium was used. You've yet to give a direct, concise answer. As far a your construction background enabling you to decipher ancient pyramid blueprints? Come on......I work construction as well (union electrician) and read prints every day. If indeed your friend has these prints they would look NOTHING like a modern CAD print found on a typical jobsite. Your print reading experience would be useless.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumAnnunaki
There is no actual factual history that is known and widely accepted as to whom
actuallly built these monumental magnificent works of architecture.

True only in the popular culture. If you study history, it's pretty conclusive.

Our understanding of the builders comes from those whom live in the region
whom claim to be the original builders but as of yet they have not proved any
evidence other than hear say from what amounts to those who have claimed
a "squatters rights" status.

I think you may have some unreliable sources. There's a good record of the culture that stretches back to around 3000 BC and includes writing on tombs, various artifacts and inscriptions, mummies and burials, remains of houses, garbage pits, books(scrolls), letters to kings, records of kings, inscriptions on wine jars, and millions of other items. The oldest civilization in the Nile Valley is around 700,000 years old.

Most of the sites about "ancient alien influence" conveniently forget to discuss this evidence.

Suppose the original builders left the blueprints to be found and that it proves
without a shadow of a doubt that the Egyptians of our timeline in our present day history DID NOT infact build the pyramids.

It'd have to explain the other pyramids (with some similar features) that are older than the Giza pyramids.

That it proves that an ancient Atlantean type civilization did indeed build them

The Stone Age Athenian Greeks defeated the Atlanteans, according to the original story by Plato. If Atlanteans existed, they would have had to be Stone Age people that were beaten off by the Stone Age people in Athens area.

..or they were possibly built by a Extra Terrestrial civilization that once inhabited our mother Earth.
Suppose all that I have said is true and can be proven - What does that do to humanity?

Not a lot. They're past history and a failed history, since they didn't give mankind a technological boost. It changes history a bit -- but history is always changing as we find new evidence.

Or if by back engineering the pyramid's blueprints we found hidden chambers
explaining our hidden history or some technological find such as the Ark of the Covenant.
Suppose the blueprints show us something amazing..like clues to the where abouts of
the ancient fabled Hall of Records...

The Akashic Records aren't physical, but spiritual. The Ark of the Covenant was made a thousand years after the Pyramids, according to the Bible.

..and what if they are just that... ..only blueprints? Are they still valuable?

Historically, yes. Architecturally, no. We can build more accurate and bigger and more elaborate pyramids out of any synthetic material we care to use (assuming money is no problem.)

It also proves that there were no Jewish slaves involved.

Yes - no Jewish decendants were harmed in the making ot the Giza pyramids!

I think you mean "ancestors", not "descendants."

The Jewish people did not actually come together as a people until long after the Pyramids were finished. There's no evidence of them in Egypt in 2600 BC.

Do those incharge of our present day world embrace this new find?

Why not? Good evidence rewrites history all the time.

Is it more possible that the PTB will do everything possible to hide and bury
the facts and supress the evidence?

If it was irrefutable evidence (the aliens land on the lawn of Buckingham Palace, present evidence and credentials, and start shopping at Wal-Mart) then everyone will accept it.

Does the find disrupt humanity causing world wide chaos or does the world
say 'cool' and move on with their everyday mundane lives?

Option #2. We've found a lot of "game-changing" history, and the world didn't dissolve into chaos.

How does one bring this knowledge to the forefront of modern society without
it being sequestered and the finder of the blueprints mysteriously dieing of some
rare disease or an untimely accident involving said blueprint finder causing death?

Scientists/archaeologists/scholars do this all the time and very few of them have been killed. The scientists who discovered pre-Clovis cultures, feathered dinosaurs, the Hobbit (homo floresiensis) continental drift, asteroid killing the dinosaurs (a few recent discoveries that changed science and completely rewrote history) are either still alive, or died of old age.

To get any credibility, the person would have to be able to read ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs better than I can read them (for starters) and be able to address all the finds on the plateau. However, it looks like your contact doesn't know much about history and can't read hieroglyphs or cuneiform -- which puts their claim in doubt.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
If I remember reading correctly, Khufu's name was allegedly carved by Lord Richard William Howard Vyse and proven to be a fraud

Nope... seems to be genuine, and confirmed by other markings on blocks deeper in the pyramid.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
It'd have to explain the other pyramids (with some similar features) that are older than the Giza pyramids.

How do you know they are older?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hi folks - Welcome all:

Hope everyone had a good sleep.
A new day, a new smile!

I'm not here to argue or call names..I am here in search of answers.
Answers that I have asked in my OP that people skip right over and
start calling names and such without even a casual glance at what
the ramifications of this find could be and that is what has my
freind concerned..not the petty name calling but how society will
react towards each other.

Very few who have posted here even care of that..what this could do to our world.

Okay - answer time;

@ The KeyMaster -
I am familiar with ancient history and the claim that the G.P. of G once
gave off sound.
Some equate that to the sound of God's Trumpets.
No - the prints show nothing of a 'sound' technique
although not all the bluepriints have been deciphered as of yet.
What has been deciphered is enough to show that what you are looking at are
blueprints of Giza's main pyramids.
It shows the different blocks and there sizes and even the 'air vents' passages
but no sarcophagus as of yet.

@ Jay in Arizona -
They are still out in the open where they were originally left and anyone can see them
but deciphering them is the trick.
It was a true fluke for my freind to find them but when he did, tracing the prints led to
finding more and more building schematics.
So no, as of now I can not tell exactly where they are for the reason that my freind
does not want his find to be plaguerized.
Please respect that..you would want the same if it was you whom made the find.
Suffice it say that very shortly everyone will know this.
He is very excited to see how the mainstream science sees this.
Again..all apologies for the secretiveness.

@ Tutanhkahman the Pharoah -
The hopes are that after all the blueprints are deciphered there will be
a closure on what if anything the pyramid did as in a technology reference.

And yes, "doing my thing" is the thing in which that I do.
(bows to the Pharoah)

@ Wonderer77
My freind is much the more intelligent one , not I.
I have merely been gifted as the spokesperson for the moment.

Once you see the 'prints' you will find it hard to accept
the Egyptian claim - infact, you won't except what history has taught us!
"WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG HERE?"
That is EXACTLY what worries my freind -
How this will change society as we know it: for the better or worse!?!

@ Homer in North Carolina -
You are right about the casings as I did say they were stripped for
the "Taj Mahal and OTHER buildings".
The TimeLife encyclopidia I referenced earlier also mentions this.
I will need to find that book, photo the pages and upload them as I
can find it no where on the interwebs.

@ Soul Power To The N Degree -
Is "N" for North or does it mean "eNd' degree?
Thank you for your candicy!
Bury them..the blueprints: my freind has thought of that because of
what this could lead to and that is the reasons for the sensitive questions
in the OP.
Would this help or hinder our world..?

@ Kantzveldt -
Interesting threads you make. I have followed some and replied
to the one referencing Gobelki Tepe.
Excellent work may I say and I look forward to more.
They are not made of paper (although they can be transfered to paper)
and they are refered to 'blueprints' only because they are they design prints
to the G.P. of G.
Would you prefer that I refer to them as 'building schematics' ?
You of all people people should realize that ancient history is being
rewritten even as we speak (Golbelki reference)
Please stop getting hung up on minor details.
How do I explain this -
These are auto-cad blueprints; and that does change the history of Giza
so of coure it disregards everything we have been taught about the G.P. of G.

@ EarlyDurban -
You read blueprints also..?
Excellent - you will absolutley love this then.
I was marvelled going over them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I look forward to your answer and contributions
when you do see them.

@ Bird -
Your ancient history accounts are excellent and you are correct
to MOST of the assumptions history has made..although -
These blueprints prove directly otherwise!
Please understand that I have no belief in the Alien theory and
wrote that saying that ancient Alien theorists will TRY to claim that as this.
Where I personally see it as a Atlantean TYPE civilization as that is what I
posted in the original Op.
Not per say Atlantis but a Atlantis TYPE society.
Nor am I religious so no God did not put them here.
(I know you did not mention religion)

@ NotAConsumer, Charlyv and others -
thank you for your interest, funny remarks and contributions!

Thank you to all intererested and I look forward to sharing the end result
with you my brethren.

Stay safe everone.
edit on 14-4-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: spelling

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The fact that at the time the pyramids were built, they lined up perfectly with certain particular stars suggests to me that they used the stars as reference points for the construction and placement of the pyramids, since they were really the only static reference points to use to ensure that everything remained square. I don't think there's any significance of the stars themselves.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by HomerinNC

Nope... seems to be genuine, and confirmed by other markings on blocks deeper in the pyramid.

So does the NIST report...

Forgeries are SUPPOSED to seem genuine.

Just like all other forms of propaganda, Egyptian history has ZERO credibility.

It is clear to see that apart from Piazzi Smyth (and possibly Proctor), the dates for the creation of the pyramid are all considerably earlier than modern Egyptologists claim. This is not due to a lack of science or rigor; On the contrary, the Radio-carbon dating at Giza supports the idea that the Great pyramid was built long before it is currently claimed by Egyptologists.

The Great pyramid - When was it Built

The three major pyramids at Giza are completely devoid of Egyptian hieroglyphs inside and out and there has been no evidence of any Pharaoh ever being laid to rest in any of them. This is very significant because the three Pyramids along the Giza Plateau initially had nothing to do with the Egyptians. They were designed by Noah’s grandfather, Enoch, a man who walked with YHWH (Genesis 5:24). The Great Pyramid was originally called “The Pillar of Enoch.” The Pillar of Enoch was built with supernatural knowledge that was handed down to Enoch

Pyramids and the Egyptians

Pharaoh Khufu himself left no indication whatsoever that he built the Great Pyramid of Giza. He did, however, claim to have done repair work on the structure. On the nearby "Inventory" Stele (dating to about 1500 BC, but showing evidence of having been copied from a far older stele contemporaneous with the fourth dynasty)

Regarding the red ochre paint marks found within the pyramid, most hieroglyph experts now believe these to be forgeries left by their "discoverer" Richard Howard-Vyse, rather than being quarry inscriptions left by the original builders. Howard-Vyse was under pressure to equal the discoveries of his rival, the Italian explorer Caviglia, who had found inscriptions in some of the tombs around the Great Pyramid.

Modern researchers now suspect that, in the battle for one-upmanship, Howard-Vyse sought to overshadow his rival and gain renewed support for his own projects with a similar but more spectacular "discovery", by forging quarry inscriptions inside the Great Pyramid. In other words, no firm evidence in any way connects the pyramids of the Giza plateau to the dynastic Egyptians.

sacredsites.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Were these "blueprints" found out in plain sight amongst other images like the Nazca Lines that were discussed in this post recently?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I did not know thank you and maybe therefore I am wrong but whatever the explanation they are true marvel's of ancient humanity,.

Now to some of the other comment's.

The ancient lime stone casing was used in the construction of Cairo and it's mosque's by the Arab's whom are not Egyptian, the Copt's are the Egyptian's and though many have changed to the invasive Arab culture to avoid persecution the majority are still Coptic orthodox christian's, they are heavily outnumbered by the Muslim Arab's though.

The Taj Mahal is in india and is not anything to do with Egypt but I get your meaning,.

Personally though I think the invention of the Dome and the Arch are far superior to the architecture of the pyramid's but they have yet to be equaled for the awe factor except maybe in new york,.
Though many discount them have you looked at the Bosnian pyramid's (if artificial then inferior architecturally but?). or the Chinese pyramid's, and though it was never aired there was supposed to be a small mountain in the amazon basin that was discovered to have carved masonry and be a possible pyramid older than other south american pyramid's and as much as seven time's bigger than the great pyramid at Giza, a press black out was placed over the discovery due to it's remote location and the possability of looter's.

The documentary that was going to film it never aired on british tv.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

As a person that can read blueprints and schematic diagrams very well I am looking forward to watching your friends video and giving my opinion on your conclusions.
I don't think your friend has anything to worry about. Just a fight with the people that can not let go of what they believe. As for world changing I don't think so. Most people just do not care about the pyramids. It would be different if it was threatening a religion. Some people would go nuts. Worst case would be a label of being a fringe researcher like all the rest of the people with good theories on the pyramids.
If the evidence is great and the blueprints can be accurately dated then you and your friend have nothing to worry about.
You mentioned that on the blueprints you identified the air shafts and the bends in them. Could you be kind enough to tell us what is behind the second door in the queens chamber shafts?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I wonder sometimes why people feel the need to denigrate the marvels that our ancient ancestors achieved. As though for some reason they were too thick to come up with something like the Pyramids on thier own.

The truth is that the ancients Egyptians possessed IQ's just as lofty as ones we see today. They just hadn't invented all the things yet. They had the mathematics and the engineering skills and the man power. That is all you need.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rob7774
I wonder sometimes why people feel the need to denigrate the marvels that our ancient ancestors achieved. As though for some reason they were too thick to come up with something like the Pyramids on thier own.

The truth is that the ancients Egyptians possessed IQ's just as lofty as ones we see today. They just hadn't invented all the things yet. They had the mathematics and the engineering skills and the man power. That is all you need.

I wonder why people need to denigrate people for thinking that history might be different than what we have been taught to believe.

Have you even looked at the facts of the situation?

Have you studied science and fabrication?

Engineers who are experts in these fields don't see how the people said to have built the pyramids could have done it.

Maybe these accusations of people denigrating the egyptians is a way of suppressing the truth....
edit on 14-4-2013 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

Do you really believe that the scientific community in masse are purposely covering up some alien secret?

Also you seem to be dodging the claim I made that our ancestors were capable of building them. Show me links to credible sources who say they could not build in that way on that scale.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join