It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video/Documentary Club.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Though if I had to choose I would choose to learn through reading a book. There are so many books, but to be honest not alot of time. So I am hoping to mend the two in a sense by starting a video/documentary club. This would be where members would share their favorite video/documentary and those that want to watch and discuss will state they will be watching and come back with their view, and others that watched can participate.

It sounds a bit erratic now, but over a bit of time, we will have a great time frame, and it will be like clockwork.

Of course adding a bit about the video, the link and the length will be helpful, as members begin posting if some only have 20 minutes to watch they can pass the more lengthy videos till they have enough time, but can still participate at their own leisure.

Please be fair and share one at a time, so if you want to add 3 separate subject videos, do so in three posts. also as not to cause confusion please state at the beginning of your response the video you are discussing, so that the poster of the video knows you are discussing their video and can respond.

EXAMPLE
I am posting a video called ATS ROCKS, its discussing the members and discussions with some of the most insightful people in the conspiracy world. There are interviews with members and member threads that have helped those that care to know more.

Length 20:13

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------< br /> Response to video ATS ROCKS.

I found the video to be interesting, and some good points made, I am now looking into some of the threads mentioned so that I can participate on some of the subjects, thank you for sharing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I will be coming shortly with a video that I would like to share, I look forward to your participation.

Peace, NRE.

join