It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Higher Levels of Consciousness Breakdown (JUST READ THIS)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
**I posted this in the wrong forum.. should've been this one.

Everyone has to be aware of the higher consciousness theory. Well, in examining wild animals and their innate ability to foresense NATURAL disasters before they have even occurred.. not just simple weather patterns either.. displays they're conscious connected with THIS planet's consciousness. To be one; completely with the planet, feeling its prescense and allowing it to feel yours. Which can also be mastered to control natural occurences on this planet (and our species will always be mislead to keep this ability from ANYONE), but the consciousness is only accessible by being on a higher level AS A SPECIES.. not just a minimal portion of it.. which is why animals sense it all as a pack or species. That is the First level of consciousness.

Then comes access to the next level, to everything around this planet that affects its consciousness; which is space and the rest of our solar system. To be in tune with the stars, and the planets.. and how they correspond with THIS PLANET (the first consciousness).. which is what a vast majority of ancient civilizations were trying to tell us through structures that would stand all the way through time. Their perfect alignment with stars and constellations.. their obsessions with space.

They relied heavily on the planet to not only feed them, but for everything.. and they had the appreciation and belief that they were connected with this planet, not to mention it was less populated and it was easier as a species for the mass consciousness to be manipulated. Which is why we have civilizations like the mayans & egyptians (and others) who showed their connection with space, at the same time on this earth. They even represented this with the animals that showed them this connection with the earth.. how some people are depicted in drawings with animal faces, heads and other body parts. The biggest egyptian structures show these connections with the levels of consciousness and they built the Sphinx in dedication to the first level.. half human/half animal. Human but connected to the earth like an animal. And built the pyramids to worship the second level.. the connection with space. The mayans developed a connection with time; the third level of consciousness.

to be one with space gives one more access to time, and thus a new consciousness. I think Einstein was quite possibly there. Now what is beyond that is almost mind bending (& numbing) because it could range from other dimensions to travelling from galaxy to galaxy with the control of time and thus it not being a factor, which would make sense because control of galaxies is what makes a type 3 species, as well as the third level of consciousness.

The rest of the levels could result in time giving you the access to voxels and the hologram of everything, which might've been what flipped Einstein's world upside down and effected the way he did even the litte hygenic things in life and caused him to go crazy.

Your thoughts?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Well I'm not a biologist or whatever you call the people that study animal behavior but I was under the impression that there is no conscious decision-making in regards to their fleeing danger zones.

I thought it was all purely instinctual. This would mean that they actually have no connection to the earth and are simply responding, unknowningly, to silent signals being sent out.

The question is I guess, can you have a connection and does it even exist, if you are not conscious of the fact that you have one?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
I thought it was all purely instinctual. This would mean that they actually have no connection to the earth and are simply responding, unknowningly, to silent signals being sent out.

You say they have no connection but then you describe their connection. What do you think instinct is? It works on a less-than-conscious level as does our Earth.

Connecting to Earth in this way is the goal of many people and many achieve it. For some, it is a lifestyle and for others, it's a major component of our religion.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

You say they have no connection but then you describe their connection. What do you think instinct is? It works on a less-than-conscious level as does our Earth.

Connecting to Earth in this way is the goal of many people and many achieve it. For some, it is a lifestyle and for others, it's a major component of our religion.

I was asking if its actually a connection if the animal doesn't realize its a connection. They have no idea why they are doing what they are doing so would that legitimately count?

I honestly don't know as I'm not an animal behavior expert. Its similar to the question of rights in a way. Does a person actually have inherent rights or do they only exist when someone recognizes that you do or do not have rights.

Does a connection with earth have to be realized by the creature, as in they are fully aware of what's going on, for it to be considered a connection?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
As a dog trainer I can tell you that dogs are very much aware of their instincts. Many times you will see a dog battle with the willingness to obey their owner and the need to follow instincts. It is not just purely a reaction, it is a conscious decision.

Good post OP

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghandi
As a dog trainer I can tell you that dogs are very much aware of their instincts. Many times you will see a dog battle with the willingness to obey their owner and the need to follow instincts. It is not just purely a reaction, it is a conscious decision.

Good post OP

Ahhh well there ya go then.

Good to learn something new.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
We insulate ourselves from the earth so cannot sense what nature is saying. We have to take off our shoes and walk on the beach and go barefoot in the grass to hear nature. Energy can flow through us this way, energy that contains signals that our minds may be able to interpret. We design diets that make it impossible to recognize these things so we do not feel guilty of destroying nature from our desire to gain wealth and prestige.

Many cultures made it mandatory to take your shoes off in holy places throughout history so a person could hear nature. These places were systematically destroyed or taken over by those who want to control others.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Does a connection with earth have to be realized by the creature, as in they are fully aware of what's going on, for it to be considered a connection?

Nope. You are connected, as well. The effects of the Luna, Sol, and the season have on us is enough to see at least a slight connection if not a full umbilical with Earth.

This exists whether or not we are aware of it but some choose to ignore it and some embrace it. Neither path is "wrong" and the connection remains unless you physically left the planet. No amount of iPods or fashion trends can disconnect a person completely.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Well, in examining wild animals and their innate ability to foresense NATURAL disasters before they have even occurred.. not just simple weather patterns either.. displays they're conscious connected with THIS planet's consciousness.

Pardon? And you draw this conclusion, how and why? Because of pantheistic beliefs?

Snakes and some insects can detect thermal variations based on their infrared vision. Physicists have proven that rocks under tension emit infrared radiation, so isn't the likely conclusion to be that snakes and some insects can detect the infrared radiation which is emitted from rocks under tension, based on their infrared vision? Additionally, the fact that earthquakes happen without any signs of strange animal behaviour indicates that only in specific scenerios can an animal become aware of an impending earthquake. Does the 'consciousness' not decide to warn these animals? Or isn't is most likely that the animals present do not receive any sort of signal through their senses?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by WontBeFooled

I have seen soooo many claims out of several directions over the years about these levels of consciousness.

Can you answer me one question though?

Over the years there have been thousands of monks or others who basically did nothing but meditate. We had hundreds of thousands of new agers over the past decades even that should have easily reached that state by now.

IF this state of higher consciousness is even possible, where are the people with higher consciousness today? And I do not mean some weird indians who claim god knows what. I mean people who achieved that state and can perform repeatable actions due to their enlightenment which we normal people can´t.

Where is the guy who can accurately predict storms, earthquakes or whatever? Where is the guy who can levitate himself or anything else? Where is the guy (or girl of course) who can do ANYTHING with his higher consciousness except writing and selling books about it?

That has always bugged me about the whole concept of higher consciousness. Everybody is always trying to tell you (mostly sell to you) how you supposedly get there.

I have never seen a single human being who convinced me that he already GOT there.

new topics

top topics

join