It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Paranormal Activity Filmed By The BBC - Victoria Woods Nice Cup Of Tea

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

Something is moving around back there for sure. Could be a kitchen fan blowing a towel or apron around. Do you know the history of the place? is it old? does it have a reputation of being "haunted"?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It's definitely a real item not a ghost. This is why, there is a cabinet or something in the background on the left, on the cabinet there is a gap with not sure what on top of it. Anyway when the video first starts the gap is black just like the room, Now if you watch until the end of the video you can see the white in the gap, it does not move though for about 5-10 seconds as the clip is playing. Let me see if I can put up some pictures. Give me a few seconds because my explanation was probably confusing.

you can see it a lot better in the video because you can see it move but check it out.

about 3 seconds in
files.abovetopsecret.com...

25 seconds in
files.abovetopsecret.com...

after the 25 seconds the arm moves forward a little bit and then stops for about 15 or so seconds
edit on 14-4-2013 by sandman441 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
It looks like someone is doing a job back there, but it confused me when it moved fast back and forwrd... There is also a white kind of dot next to that "arm" that goves back and forth to.. like a face... lol 2 of them

it could be reflection...Its strange, reflected from were, behind the camera?
edit on 14-4-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join