It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To have space in time.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Space in TIme? I'm a physicist. That means you just puzzled me very deep.

edit on 14-4-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

There is also one that is not influenced, nor affected by time. As being above it. Having space in time is to be above it. Find Him and you will be saved. Be godlike.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
reply to post by swan001

There is also one that is not influenced, nor affected by time.

True. But this "one" will also be unaffected by space.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

"is" able to be unaffected by space. It is as He wishes, as He chooses it to be. Yet He is encompassing due to His power to be many. Affected and unaffected by all and everything at the same time. He deserves honour. The Greatest, you can also call Him "the E v e r y t h i n g He is and chooses to be".
edit on 14-4-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Dude, who do you buy your "incense" from? lol

Because it sounds like its good

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

reply to post by swan001

"is" able to be unaffected by space. It is as He wishes, as He chooses it to be. Yet He is encompassing due to His power to be many. Affected and unaffected by all and everything at the same time. He deserves honour. The Greatest, you can also call Him "the E v e r y t h i n g He is and chooses to be".

Looks like you are right. Yet I still must ask... What if He chooses to be unimaginable? What if we assume He deserves honour, but actually doesn't care if we give it or not, as He already is everything including honour?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
reply to post by Angle

Dude, who do you buy your "incense" from? lol

Because it sounds like its good

lol

Do you mind? We're busy here...

(resume, using my philosophical tone: )
What if Licences do not have a space-time materiality, but are in fact Everywhere? (Yeah, that sounds like our economy, all right. You gotta have a permit even for drinking your morning coffee these days... )
edit on 14-4-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

reply to post by swan001

Looks like you are right. Yet I still must ask... What if He chooses to be unimaginable? What if we assume He deserves honour, but actually doesn't care if we give it or not, as He already is everything including honour?

I will tell you truth; He is unimaginable for us, since He is that Large, meaning we can comprehend he pulls your left and turns your right foot and closes your right eye, but as he is able to do infinite (to us) things at once, we cannot grasp it really.

He did not choose for it to be so, since He Is that, that is, if you don't see Him as our creator, since we are made that way. But if we could, we would be Like Him. But we can only be like Him, since He is in us and we in Him, when He saved you. a'Um.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

This/that is not unimaginable, thus able to be created.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Peace is a creation meaning it becomes done because of acts; continiously.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Thanks, that discussion was most thought-provoking!

S&F

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I would shake your hand as we do and it would make you feel respect.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

reply to post by swan001

I would shake your hand as we do and it would make you feel respect.

Then shake the World instead, and every single humans on it will feel respect.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I did already before the thought was created.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

I once shook a baby. Apparently it was bad that I did that.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

We are confusing, although that is not our intention.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The inability to choose which results in indifference.

Such an indifference to something remained with me, with all indifferences piling up within until I became some sort of slave to my surrounding and they kept me up that way so to use me. Not wanting to cooperate resulted in physical attacks.

It is weird, but they estimated me wrong. They went forth on assumptions, and these assumptions made up their minds. I wasn't there when I was with them and they gave me no chance. They gave me no chance in making me be who I was. Their lack of interest was a force upon me witholding me.

Is it me who is dysfunctional? (don't answer, it's rethoric)

Indifference is a dangerous thing walking around with in this world, except if all people in it are it. Still..

As a wise man said, there are always two banks to a river.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
To conquer time.

To conquer time is to not experience time. To be without time. To be out of time. To have space in time. Not being directly influenced by time. It's drives a man mad being directly influenced by time. It is suffering.

To conquer time is to have a type of perspective towards time. Time only exist when one focuses on past or future. It is in the mind. hm, there is only time in the mind. Because of a short retreat out of the mind one can find relief.

Don't let time rule you, but rule time. Time is there to be ruled.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
So many aspects which require balance.

I find there are many aspects of my life becoming balanced. It is creating a serene sense of self and I am compatible with people that way. Superb. I have the ability to experience life. Life, which is results in balance and serenity and peace if possible. Also healing, healing which results in balance. Capable of the world, the world of people. Compatible with this world.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Chained to the past you know your future.

When there are links to past you know future. Yet this past and future is not time. It is in the mind, and in the mind there is no time. It is of value to have no time within, then you experience the present. You can be in the present without experiencing it, cause you are bound to past, this in the present.

The mind wanders when you mind. But we can speak what the present desires.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join