It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesco drops 11-year ban on eggs from chickens fed on GM soya

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
GMOs are poison plain and simple, all you have to do is look at the US population to tell you the nasty outcome of eating to much crap, people in here are nothing but GMOs rat labs

I wonder if 11 years ban has not made the chicken farmers change and stop feeding GM crap, I mean 11 years losing money should be a great deterrent, so they should have been able to feed the chicken a healthier diet, right? but not it seems that GM won and the pushing of the poison crap is on schedule.

Boycott the darn eggs and see what happen.

Here in the US I don't eat anything with GMOs, I get my eggs by a local farmer, thankfully the state I live in is big in organic food farming.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
Also would you be willing to undergo a 1 year only-GMO diet for a documentary?
I'm not really afraid of GMO plants themselves. But I don't drink roundup from the container and if they are dousing the plants with gallons of roundup, I'm not crazy about getting all that roundup with my plants. But if it weren't for all the roundup, I wouldn't have any problems wih the plants themselves.

Originally posted by stumason
Uh-huh... And what exactly is the risk? If anything, the risk to human health comes from the continued use of the pesticide in question, rather than the modifcation of the crop to be more resistant to it.
You beat me to it. I'm basically saying the same thing. The plants themselves don't seem that dangerous to me, but the chemicals used on them might be.

<< 1   >>

join