It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live:156:3rd ANNIVERSARY SHOW - Primeval,stabbing,collective,Thatcher,SciFi,Laser,OPEN LINES

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pravdaseeker
reply to post by adjensen

Try this one

www.illustrial.net...

Thanks. For technical reasons, I can't listen to the show on my computer, I use my Sonos, and that requires TuneIn

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Aww thank you, I have always had so much fun, and you guys have always been great, I am so proud to be part of the third year and look forward to being here for more

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Great show! Here's to many more years!

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Thanks for listening guys
The past three years has flown by, and its always fun

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Thanks everyone, we have a blast doing this every week.

Thank you to everyone who has ever participated, you have made the show what it is.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Happy Third Anniversary ATSLive....!

Sorry that real life has taken me away from ATS and the show lately, but I'm with you all in spirit.

Johnny

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

A Question/Request regarding the streaming URL

Hello,

First off, congrats on your third anniversary.

On a logistical note, it appears that ATS Live recently (in the last week or two) changed its streaming URL/channel. This is an issue for those who use their own online streaming application, which requires having this information. I'm curious if this change was announced anywhere, or whether the current streaming URL can be found anywhere specific, other than viewing the source html of the ATS-Live streaming page.

I've encountered this with other online-streaming radio stations. It seems that there are never announcements of these stream URL changes, and one just has to figure it out on one's own.

It would be nice if such changes were announced because as ATS Live doesn't stream 24/7, it's not unusual to not be able to get a connection to it all the time, so one only bothers to see if the stream channel/URL has changed only after an unusually long "blackout" of the station.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Happy 3rd anniversary! I really love the show and glad you all still enjoy doing it. I hope this lasts a good long time. Many thanks to everyone involved, from the studio crew to those tuned into the show in the chatroom, to those out there just listening - everyone who makes the show what it is.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Im brand new to the show and to ats

How does ats decide who to talk to via broadcast?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

WE Sure missed you brother but we understand...

We played some things in your honor

Our thoughts are with you. Hurry back

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

ATS does stream 24/7 - the old ATS Live shows are played in a continual stream, and shortly we'll be expanding the "station" aspect as well.

However, when the new radio portal is finished, I'll certainly bear that in mind - our 32kbps stream is changing shortly so I'll try and make sure its announced as and when

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Any time you are ready to come back, you're more than welcome - I hope your real-life issues ease up some soon

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
reply to post by MrInquisitive

ATS does stream 24/7 - the old ATS Live shows are played in a continual stream, and shortly we'll be expanding the "station" aspect as well.

However, when the new radio portal is finished, I'll certainly bear that in mind - our 32kbps stream is changing shortly so I'll try and make sure its announced as and when

@Nef,

Thanks for your reply, and the consideration on the issue of announcing the change in the channel/URL stream.

As to your other point, I realize that the old shows are streamed most of the time to fill-up airtime, but there are/have been times (on a regular basis) when nothing seems to be streaming -- at least via the internet radio app I use. I do realize that at your Illustrial site the show seems to be streaming just about all the time; I'll check the stream there next time I can't get it via my online-radio app.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Happy Anniversary! I listen on the low bandwidth please be sure to keep that with all the changes you spoke of coming up.

Nice to see so many in chat last night, fun crowd, had some good discussions in there. If you missed it, to bad for you. Come on up next Saturday night and get in on the fun! You might learn something, and the company isn't bad either.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Awesomeness as usual ! I so enjoy each and every show... they are a part of my life now !

Thanks So Much

leolady

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Hope everything is getting better brother.

Take all the time ya need mate, there's a chair in the studio with your name on it.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
It is really nice to find this place as it is full of fun. Looking forward for new friends. Hope I'll definitely enjoy my stay here.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join