It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it fair that the BBC will NOT play 'The wicked witch is dead?' The last I heard it was number

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Bit early where I am, brain engaged before my fingers!

Read up on ' where there is greed'... the betrayal of Britains future, by Gordon Brown ... read it and weep! Also, another book which might prick your
conscience is 'The enemy within' ...the secret war against the miners, written by Seumus Milne.

I have my own personal reasons and on the top end of my game. I know what I am talking about and she was a sandwich short of a pick nick, there is no doubt! Inherently selfish and like cameron, if you say black, she said white! One of them ... even when they know they are wrong ... soo indignant!
Not sure if she knew about our little green friends, but it didn't really matter, the uk public were so brainwashed and like others around the world were left to fend for themselves and eventually turn on each other. All for now, still raw!!

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD........................................

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by happinness

You are obviously mad and deluded.....

Grow up

Regards

PDUK

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Four million to be spent on the funeral??? Tax payers money??? Call me mean spirited, but in this so called time of austerity, she should go down the road in a cardboard box. As for the song, it reminds us not to forget her as the British voters forgot how awful the tories really are when they voted for them at the last general election.
We now have that chomp cameron, the 'son' of thatcher. What a mess ... all because of her.......

Enough from me... RIP Maggie

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Happiness ..?

Now there is a contradiction if ever I heard or saw one......

Politically driven fury overtaking humanity and normal humility......

Happiness ....... You have no idea of what that means so long as you are unable to open your mind and separate you're thinking from your visceral political belief.....

Open your mind

PDUK

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

i think his mind is open
when a monster dies you cheer you dont feign respect and admiration
she helped drive most of the western world into the dirt imo shes as big a public enemy as any dictator or terrorist
edit on 13-4-2013 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirhumperdink
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

i think his mind is open
when a monster dies you cheer you dont feign respect and admiration
she helped drive the entire western world into the dirt imo shes as big a public enemy as any dictator or terrorist

Your right , the only thing missing from her funeral is Van Helsing!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I found it hugely embarrassing when she got into power for a third time. Infact I was cringing. We were the laughing stock of europe. Now the BBc won't even spare us a tune to celebrate with. Since when have they been so moralistic and quick to jump on the offensive! That was my original point, until everyone started me off!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I give up with all of you........:-(

Re-read Rocker 2013's post............ He/ she puts it brilliantly.....

I hope to all of you 'whining' that in your time of need Karma is kind...?

Regards.

PDUK
edit on 13-4-2013 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
How it got in the chart's and regardless of why it got into the chart's...the BBC official chart broadcast purely report's sale's of that week. It is merely a piece of music history. There are plenty of platform's for debate and new's but chart show's are not one of them.

There is no place for politic's and/or censorship in factually reporting single's sales for any given week.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Rigel 4

I think you're attitude on this subject stinks HOWEVER your Avatar is fantastic...

Regards

PDUK

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
the people who run the bbc are elitists, thatcher was an elitist .. why should the bbc appease the peasants ?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Yes they should play it.
This government and its controlled press declared war on the poor this month, by introducing all theses cuts for the poor while forcing them to work in poundland for their benefits.
And its propaganda wing linking benefit claimants with murderers.

And then God sent us a reminder of how bad the tory's are by killing Thatcher, and making us watch how they pay themselves over £3000 in expenses to fawn all over her, and then decided to rub our noses in it by forking out £17m (and counting) for her funeral.

So yes, they should play it, the people have sent a message back....they can try and censor us all they want in the daily hate and the torygraph, but our voice will be heard......Bloody hell, its like being back in the 80's.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DBCooper71
Bloody hell, its like being back in the 80's.

I don't have much of an opinion on whether they should play it.The small opinion I have says 'play it', get it over with and move on, however distastefull it is.

Your last sentence did stike a chord, mind you. I was thinking much the same with the protest today and the Millwall fan rioting. All we need now is some bad clothes, music and haircuts.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Knobby

I'm digging out the shell suit and growing a mullet as we speak.

You mean songs like this?

edit on 13-4-2013 by DBCooper71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
17 MILLION????? for the funeral and growing by the day .... they are taking the piss out of us!!!! So is she from beyond the grave. Phenomenal amount of money! I bet even Queenies funeral won't cost that much and she demands it ... the head of the church of England and all that. One is remotely special on the face of it! We are accustomed to her moosh on stamps etc.. thatcher ....noooooooo, she don't deserve it!!!
I wonder what St Peter makes of it all?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Looks like it made it to number 2 in the charts.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by happinness

I wonder what St Peter makes of it all?

I doubt she'll be bothering St Peter

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join