It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being centered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
What is being centered?

I just received that being centered is to have accomplished accepting your current situation in life. This means to have come to your current set of emotions. To be completely honest with yourself so your mind can do it's function. To accept your mind that way. For if you aren't honest your mind cannot do for you what you want. Things should go smooth that way.

For example, I have seen, or did I misinterprete, that people who are poor should think they are rich. Thinking one is rich will make them rich. One cannot force things now can it. It all has to come 'naturally'. And naturally means to let things evolve. Nature is evolvement. So this poor man thinks of being rich so he will become this. That is not the way. The way, evolvement, natural. It is not the way 'the universe' can do it's job.

Or can it?

From the point one reached centeredness balance is the outcome. Or do I mean serenity.

Do you see what I mean? If one isn't honest with himself, how can one evolve?? Imagine things evolve out of the lies? That would not fit the world.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

I think it means you are a pig or something...there's a game about it.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Anyway, "life needs to take people by the hands."
edit on 13-4-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
The way I see it now-

All is process.
Creativity is within the alternating states,
between inertia and activity, hot and cold, male and female, past and future, yin and yang.....

And in the process of life experience creation, one wavers between projection and introjection.

Dreaming, and having your feet on the ground.

To be stuck in either obstructs creation.

Part of the process you are refering to is "letting go". One moves into that other reality (their dream, their desire, their intent) and experiences it... they do so for a while, then they must return to this one, and anchor themselves in this one again.

That other reality is then part of you, but won't become anchored and start merging with this one unless you come back here and plant it!

This is the misunderstanding people had for quite a while in the "positive reinforcement" trend of childrearing- keep telling the child they are wonderful an talented, they will become so. Didn't happen. Because that is great for forming the dream future, but unless they are brought back here with realistic awareness of who they are, it won't grow. They NEED the balance of awareness of their shortcomings, their weaknesses, too.

To create your own life, you project and live dreams,
and then be here, now, realistically and centered.
Then the two begin to merge in process.

Be like Alice, tall one minute with head in clouds,
small the other, and close to the ground.

I put up a photo of a Mercedes M class car on my fridge about 7 months ago.
It was an experiment in this method. It was almost humorous as we could not afford anything of the sort.
The whole family laughed at the silliness of it. But I looked at it each day and I drove it in my mind, and felt the leather seats, and that stearign wheel under my fingers....

Then after six months, during a whirlwind spring cleaning urge, I decided that was nonsense, and threw it away.
Two days later my husband got a call from another company that is hunting him down and would like to offer him a position. He's getting an Audi Q3- and I'm getting a Mercedes M class that a garagist friend just happened to have enter his possession for sale. Strangely enough, it is the same model I had on the fridge, in the same color!

I think the process was set off after I had invested energy, then came back down to earth. That "brought it home".

edit on 13-4-2013 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

It was an experiment in this method. It was almost humorous as we could not afford anything of the sort.
The whole family laughed at the silliness of it. But I looked at it each day and I drove it in my mind, and felt the leather seats, and that stearign wheel under my fingers....

Then after six months, during a whirlwind spring cleaning urge, I decided that was nonsense, and threw it away.
Two days later my husband got a call from another company that is hunting him down and would like to offer him a position. He's getting an Audi Q3- and I'm getting a Mercedes M class that a garagist friend just happened to have enter his possession for sale. Strangely enough, it is the same model I had on the fridge, in the same color!

I think the process was set off after I had invested energy, then came back down to earth. That "brought it home".

I think you just helped me figure out what I have been doing wrong in manifesting the dream aspect. Thank you
Definitely "brought it home" for me just now!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma

Part of the process you are refering to is "letting go". One moves into that other reality (their dream, their desire, their intent) and experiences it... they do so for a while, then they must return to this one, and anchor themselves in this one again.

And accepting, yes.

This is the misunderstanding people had for quite a while in the "positive reinforcement" trend of childrearing- keep telling the child they are wonderful an talented, they will become so. Didn't happen. Because that is great for forming the dream future, but unless they are brought back here with realistic awareness of who they are, it won't grow. They NEED the balance of awareness of their shortcomings, their weaknesses, too.

They should be positive reinforced when they've done something well now, itsn't it. And reinforce them positive when they've messed up.

edit on 13-4-2013 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

I think this is about standing open to life, so you want to accept, not being judgemental. Being judgemental blocks life. Do not judge lest thee be judged. Simple as that.

Very threadproductive post b.t.w. Bluesma. You must be French

new topics

top topics

join