It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military and Police Drills Upcoming in Los Angeles

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
if we doubt you we get ignored?lol good job buddy.way to try to control your own thread.show some evidence of a false flag

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Dear MrSpad,

I said nothing about this being unique, I said that this particular drill is about crowd control and that people should film it to understand how the military is working with local law enforcement.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by indy0725
if we doubt you we get ignored?lol good job buddy.way to try to control your own thread.show some evidence of a false flag

Dear indy0725,

This is my thread and I never claimed that this is a "false flag", I said this is an exercise, that is what I was told and that is what I said. My point was simple, it will happen or it will not; but, if people in the area record it then we will all understand how the government plans on dealing with civil unrest in urban areas. What it ATS actually bothered doing something useful rather than fear mongering or attempting to discredit questions? I will make it easy for everyone that lives in the Los Angeles area, if there are law enforcement drills in the financial district in the next two months, take photographs and videos and post them here and everywhere else because they will demonstrate how they pan on dealing with civil unrest.

Here is a no brainer because ABC Los Angeles has videos online of the last time the military and local law enforcement worked together in downtown Los Angeles. They practiced evacuating important people from downtown high rises to Dodger Stadium. They did touch and go's from the top of skyscrapers. One trains for what one anticipates and there are not many skyscrapers in Iraq, Afghanistan or any other country we are currently at war with.Does this mean that the government expects complete civil rebellion? Nope, it means the government trains for contingencies.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

To whom it may concern,

A local newspaper has informed me that the drill has been delayed until June, I do not have the exact date at the moment. It appears this may have been changed as a result of what happened in Boston.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Hello,
I work for an Alternative news source and we are located in Los Angeles. We are working on a story about Military Drills especially after the Boston Attacks. We would like to interview people about what they might have to say about Military Drills. We are going to be out on the streets this Wednesday the 24th in L.A. Would any of you be interested or know someone concerned about military drills that would like to be interviewed?

Please post a reply-to back asap either way,

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by truth4us

Dear truth4us,

I feel honored that you chose to make your very first post on one of my threads. I don't often post in this forum. The military has been involved in exercises with local law enforcement for more than a few years. What is there to be said about it. It was only about a year ago when the military and law enforcement had an exercise in Los Angeles, they used Dodger Stadium and it was even filmed by ABC. I believe it was October 1st, 2008 (two days before the TARP bill passed) that the first Army unit was activated to assist in natural disasters and civil unrest within the United States. At least the Army News had said that was their activation date, sixth months prior.

Perhaps you could tell me why you find these exercises worthy of investigation. They are surely not anything new. You certainly cannot rely on any random ATS members to understand what is going on. Ignore people Alex Jones, they are extremists and sensationalists. Go to the mainstream media and then go to their source documents. The Army News seems like a source document to me as does the Congressional Register. In addition to the Los Angeles exercises, others have also been delayed or cancelled.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I saw this thread and read it from the beginning, and looked at the dates, and just had a very uneasy feeling. It is understandable that that they moved the date. However, I look at several sites, and LA keeps coming up as a common element among different subjects. Just makes me wonder.

A word of advice....get out of dodge when the drill is happening, things tend to happen when drills are going on.

My 2 cents, take it or leave it.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Looks like pre-drills are already under way.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

Dear thepolish1,

I could never imagine leaving southern California for any reason. As for what they are doing here, it is just a drill as far as I am concerned or know.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Massive Police Drill in Los Angeles
Published on Jun 6, 2013

Seen on June 6, 2013 at Figueroa and 5th St. in Los Angeles.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Dear Black_Fox,

LOL, yes, that was the one. It was rescheduled to June 6th; but, I only found out a couple of days ago and was just about to update this tonight. I doubted anyone would have come back to the original thread and was about to start a new one and link to this old thread when I saw your update. Now, here is the fun part, the media didn't know this was going to happen last month. For the purpose of protecting my source, I cannot go into how I knew it was coming.

Here is what the media (LA Times and Infowars) did not tell you. At the same time that the exercise you saw in the video was going on, there was another one practicing crowd control not far away. By the way, I verified what I was told was going to happen by someone who had been asked to participate by asking another person I knew to contact their media friends and see if anyone in the area knew about it and they did not. The reporter then contacted some people in enforcement (I have no idea who or what) and was told it was moved to June. Media people went to see the exercise that had loud bangs and explosions, nobody reported on the exercise that involved the Marines, Homeland Security, the police and others practicing crowd control. LOL.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join