It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh hi, Just Drifting By

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

edit on 13-4-2013 by unb3k44n7 because: Thread deleated.Trash Thread.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by unb3k44n7

its probably because your ugly and/or you smell bad.
............just kidding. I myself half about 4 close friends that i have made in my 3-4 decades on this earth, my family doesn't like me much, we tolerate each other and in the end will get each others back since we are obligated. I usually get along with people at work, but it feels forced, its like because im getting payed to be there i have to pretend to care whats going on with them. But I did meet one of my best friends at work. what i have noticed is relationships are for the most point, pointless, but it is worth wadding through all the bullshnip for the few gems out there. I wouldn't even worry about it

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

If i may say so. There seems to be a lack of connection with someone? Once we feel needed and part of someone's life is easy to connect with things and hold on to them better.
Just a thought u know.

God Bless!
edit on 13-4-2013 by UnstableDucky because: Spelling :p

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by UnstableDucky

I'm needed when they want me, for whatever they liked me for at the time for or wanted from me, and then when they are done I'm just disposed of like I never mattered. It happens with every friendship/relationship I've ever had.You can do everything right, but you can bet that when you make that one mistake it'll surely not be forgotten.
Really I don't have time to "connect" with anyone, but the times that I do lead nowhere.......

edit on 13-4-2013 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I can tell nobody really cares. I'm just going to delete this before my half hour or whatver time frame is up and go to bed...
like it never happened... like life

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

edit on 13-4-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

of course we care unb, my daughter has things happening with her all the time until she went to a medium and she told her it was her granny (my mum who died when i was a baby) from that she hasn't had much happening but she always talks to her granny now and sometimes she gets a wee flicker on her lights just to let my daughter no she can hear her

There's also U2U if you feel you have a friend here why not use it to talk to them about how you feel i'm sure they wouldn't mind, sometimes its nice to just have a wee chat with someone i do it all the time over a cup of coffee its like them being beside me just chatting about nothing sometimes lol

Give it a go talkings good for the soul so keep us posted by talking and bringing us all up to date on things, i really liked your post so your getting a s/f and thank you i have had a really enjoyable morning reading your brill thread

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
All is not lost. You have value. You make anything positive or negative. You have to find your purpose and not depend on anyone else, or what they think.

In a way, we are all drifting...some just have more air behind them, some less, or are just now attaining the right speed. Life is valuable, so dont look to anyone or anything esle to find your happiness.

It is important. And people do care.

Blessings MS

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Don't give up on us so easily. We're a caring bunch here.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I enjoy that my thread still exists even when the main body of it is deleted.

Enjoyed. Thoroughly.

I wonder If my sarcasm's noticeable.
Oh wait, I just said that out loud too.

edit on 14-4-2013 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by unb3k44n7
I can tell nobody really cares. I'm just going to delete this before my half hour or whatver time frame is up and go to bed...
like it never happened... like life

That's not fair. You posted this on Saturday morning; probably the least active time here. This is the first time I'm seeing this thread and it's Sunday, 5 p.m.

I don't know why, but it seems the older we get the less friends we need. It's nice to have neighbors and associates that help out when needed, or need help themselves, though not so much that they become a burden. I go outside to have a smoke maybe 15 times a day. During those ten minute smokes I chat with other tenants that are out having a smoke (A lot of smokers here).

And, that's enough of real people for me. I'd rather spend most of my time chatting with this computer program because I know you people aren't real. I know, I know, you all claim to be real. Well, pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

It didn't happen.
And this thread never happened.

Today is a new day.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

She is not ugly at all. She is actually very cute.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Hi Everyone.
Everything is OK.

Nobody needs to reply to this thread because, in fact it was more of a compulsive "rant" and does not and should not recieve any acknowledgement. Yeah I admit to that. Don't feel sorry for me I should not have wrote it and it should be deleted because it's a waste of Forum Space and also I didn't want to bother the Mods with it by messaging them to reuest they delete it they have enough to do and It's my problem because I'm the one who wrote it. There no more drama you can go on about your day. My apologies

Eeeee

LOL

Thanks everyone though I am good to go!

edit on 16-4-2013 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect

She is not ugly at all. She is actually very cute.

...I deny any knowledge of what Spiritual Architect is talking about as he's never seen what I look like ...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

im glad to see you are denying ignorance
what would give dude this idea? Personally, i thought this was a post by a male, but either way keep your head up and ball out, that's all we can do in this life.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

He doesn't have an idea as far as I know? *shrugs* maybe he thinks my avatar is hot or something not sure. I don't know him and he doesn't know me. We've never met or spoken so I wouldn't know. But anyway, yeah, I don't know that guy I just let stuff from strangers go in one ear and out the other, it was probably meant as a joke methinks?

edit on 22-4-2013 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
yeah it happens maybe a case of mistaken identity.

what does 83 mean?

top topics

join