It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Higher Consciousness TRUE BREAKDOWN (JUST LISTEN PLEASE)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Everyone has to be aware of the higher consciousness theory. Well, in examining wild animals and their innate ability to foresense NATURAL disasters before they have even occurred.. not just simple weather patterns either.. displays they're conscious connected with THIS planet's consciousness. To be one; completely with the planet, feeling its prescense and allowing it to feel yours. Which can also be mastered to control natural occurences on this planet (and our species will always be mislead to keep this ability from ANYONE), but the consciousness is only accessible by being on a higher level AS A SPECIES.. not just a minimal portion of it.. which is why animals sense it all as a pack or species. That is the First level of consciousness.

Then comes access to the next level, to everything around this planet that affects its consciousness; which is space and the rest of our solar system. To be in tune with the stars, and the planets.. and how they correspond with THIS PLANET (the first consciousness).. which is what a vast majority of ancient civilizations were trying to tell us through structures that would stand all the way through time. Their perfect alignment with stars and constellations.. their obsessions with space.

They relied heavily on the planet to not only feed them, but for everything.. and they had the appreciation and belief that they were connected with this planet, not to mention it was less populated and it was easier as a species for the mass consciousness to be manipulated. Which is why we have civilizations like the mayans & egyptians (and others) who showed their connection with space, at the same time on this earth. They even represented this with the animals that showed them this connection with the earth.. how some people are depicted in drawings with animal faces, heads and other body parts. The biggest egyptian structures show these connections with the levels of consciousness and they built the Sphinx in dedication to the first level.. half human/half animal. Human but connected to the earth like an animal. And built the pyramids to worship the second level.. the connection with space. The mayans developed a connection with time; the third level of consciousness.

to be one with space gives one more access to time, and thus a new consciousness. I think Einstein was quite possibly there. Now what is beyond that is almost mind bending (& numbing) because it could range from other dimensions to travelling from galaxy to galaxy with the control of time and thus it not being a factor, which would make sense because control of galaxies is what makes a type 3 species, as well as the third level of consciousness.

The rest of the levels could result in time giving you the access to voxels and the hologram of everything, which might've been what flipped Einstein's world upside down and effected the way he did even the litte hygenic things in life and caused him to go crazy.

Your thoughts?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I think you're on the right track here
Keep digging! HERE'S a site with a few papers you might enjoy

I don't know if this belongs in political madness tho....

S&F for your perspective and insight

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Ohhhh.. definitly thought this was the General Conspiracies forum lol.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by WontBeFooled

I think you put a great deal of thought into this and it was worth a listen. I think there might even be something to what you are saying. I wonder if we will learn whether you are right or not in this lifetime? Learning seems to be taking a while. I think you are ahead of your time.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by WontBeFooled
Everyone has to be aware of the higher consciousness theory. Well, in examining wild animals and their innate ability to foresense NATURAL disasters before they have even occurred.. not just simple weather patterns either.. displays they're conscious connected with THIS planet's consciousness.

This is the premise used for the rest of your post, but this is pseudoscience as far as I am aware. Can you quote any reasonable study of wild animals and precognition?

If this isn't true, the rest of your post becomes conjecture doesn't it?

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Well, in examining wild animals and their innate ability to foresense NATURAL disasters before they have even occurred..

I like how you really put some thought into your OP, but don't the animals simply feel the vibrations in the earth before an earthquake or volcanic eruption? Here's a quick clip on elephants.

which might've been what flipped Einstein's world upside down and effected the way he did even the litte hygenic things in life and caused him to go crazy.

I've seen a lot of documentaries relating to Einstein and I've never heard of him going crazy. Pretty sure he was even working out equations as he lay dying.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Everyone has to be aware of the higher consciousness theory. Well, in examining wild animals and their innate ability to foresense NATURAL disasters before they have even occurred.. not just simple weather patterns either.. displays they're conscious connected with THIS planet's consciousness.

Well... This could be a higher consciousness thing-ee, as you state, or this could be that other animals have more developed senses than humans do. Take a dog, for instance, they have a heightened sense of smell and hearing. Humans mainly rely on sight.

Senses are how we are able to interpret our surroundings, so I would assume that other animals that have access to advanced senses are better able to read the world around them,and what might be happening at any specific time.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

which might've been what flipped Einstein's world upside down and effected the way he did even the litte hygenic things in life and caused him to go crazy.

I've seen a lot of documentaries relating to Einstein and I've never heard of him going crazy. Pretty sure he was even working out equations as he lay dying.

I never thought of Einstein as being crazy either, however I did hear that some people thought that he may have been a savant. Savants are so brilliant in some areas that they are lacking in others. I guess the human hard drive is only so big, and can hold only so much. It may have been this savant like behavior, combined with his shock of tussled hair that made some people believe he was crazy.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by StarsInDust

I did hear that some people thought that he may have been a savant.

Never heard of that either. I got the impression that he was a bit arrogant in college, but ending up as a lowly worker at the patent office took him down a peg or two. He was married and got divorced, and he showed very human concern over the idea of the Germans getting the atom bomb before anyone else. I don't think savants can feel that much, can they?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

reply to post by StarsInDust I did hear that some people thought that he may have been a savant. Never heard of that either. I got the impression that he was a bit arrogant in college, but ending up as a lowly worker at the patent office took him down a peg or two. He was married and got divorced, and he showed very human concern over the idea of the Germans getting the atom bomb before anyone else. I don't think savants can feel that much, can they?

Einstein was one of my favorite people. I even have a picture of him on my office wall. I have watched a lot of stories on him on the history and science channels. I know about his marriages, the second one was to a cousin, and he was against Germany going to war. Einstein was quite a rock star in his time, and even went on something like a tour cross country.

I suppose some savants can act somewhat like autistics, not sure if it is actually a requirement though.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Animals are highly tuned to detect Magnetic Disturbances it is one of there senses that surpasses what we humans can detect on our own. Have you not noticed animals don't need a compass.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I do encourage everyone to learn more about higher learning but as stated before you make a false assumption about animals being one with the planet based on your single observation and continue on with that as your basis.

There is an actual study being done for decades now that records a collective consciousness in people.
The scientist put special boxes all around the world that measure a certain electromagnetic frequency being transmitted by people.

What happens at global events is that this signal becomes stronger in the highly populated areas, like when Obama was elected the boxes recorded massive frequencies from all over the planet.

Usually these boxes record the spike in frequencies after the event has occured, but sometimes like on 9-11 the boxes recorded a big spike all over the planet hours before the attack on WTC happened.

Here is the link to the video
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Well it sort of fits with super string theory as far as everything being "connected" for want of a deeper explanation so consciousness the earth universe etc etc are ultimately one...

new topics

top topics

join