It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO kids cartoons about future living in England.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I am after some help.

A while ago there were 3 short cartoons showing people having to live in "smart cities" where meat was only eaten on special occasions like birthdays etc. But the rich people were still driving around in big cars.

They featured on the Alex Jones show and I had them saved to my favourites on Youtube but now they have been deleted by the original poster. So does anyone remember the names of the cartoons? I would like to get a copy of them again.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Email Alex Jones or check through his archived shows if you remember the date.
I would be interested in seeing them myself. Good luck.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Ranong

I already tried that but there are 4 years of video shows to get through!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I remember one of them at least,
here you go:

vigilantcitizen.com...

www.prisonplanet.com...

Edit to add: Some excellent commentary from Pianopraze:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good eye! There are reasons they choose these things. These people are steeped in esoteric knowledge and propagate there propaganda through means of symbols and sigils which effect the subconscious awareness and provoke change through subliminal archetypes.

I.E. they fight dirty. Once you study these esoteric subjects you begin to understand consciously what your subconscious is picking up.

This video promotes a cognitive dissonance which your gut can't resolve. Your gut gets upset by this because they are creating this subliminal cognitive dissonance.

What is cognitive dissonance? It is a dirty trick TPTB often use to change your thinking subliminally.
Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding conflicting ideas simultaneously. The theory of cognitive dissonance proposes that people have a motivational drive to reduce dissonance. They do this by changing their attitudes, beliefs, and actions.[1] Dissonance is also reduced by justifying, blaming, and denying. It is one of the most influential and extensively studied theories in social psychology.

In this video they present a beautiful city with an ugly premise. You want to live in the beautiful city, but you don't want the Orwellian control. Then they show an ugly city with a good premise. You can live free, but you have to live in a hell with no essential services.

A huge dissonance is created live free in misery, or be controlled in beauty... so your mind does not want to accept this dissonance and you are led to the outcome they want... be controlled.

edit on 13-4-2013 by TheLaughingGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
I remember one of them at least,
here you go:

vigilantcitizen.com...

www.prisonplanet.com...

Edit to add: Some excellent commentary from Pianopraze:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is it!! You are a legend!! Thanks you so much I really appreciate your time!

Cheers

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

It's so bad it's almost comical, like satire. There were some other videos too, of alternatives to plannedopilis

This one looks a little better

edit on 13-4-2013 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

No problem man, glad to help.

Never saw that one Woodward, good job digging it up!

And here's the third one:

And the last one:

edit on 13-4-2013 by TheLaughingGod because: Two more videos..

new topics

top topics

join