It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wanna put it out there, my dog and cat are freaking out right now...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I don't know why, but my dog (Lhasa Apso) is trying to climb up. I've twice found him up on my desk. He's pawing up at stools in the kitchen, jumping up on chairs trying to get on the dining room table, relentlessly jumping up into my lap. The cat is doing the 4am meowing at ghosts and running around the house thing, but it's only 1030, It's like a carnival in here. This has been going on for about an hour and continues to this second. I"m in Las Vegas by the way. Who knows, maybe it's nothing...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I think you should stay in a safe area inside were no objects can fall on u.

That activity is called pre quake activity.
edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

Geomagnetic Storm Watch
The Geomagnetic Field is currently at quiet levels. Things should change drastically heading into the weekend. A Geomagnetic Storm watch has been issued by NOAA Space Weather Prediction Center for early on April 13th as a Coronal Mass Ejection generated by a M6 solar flare event on Thursday morning is expected to sweep past Earth. Moderate G2 Level with a chance for Strong G3 Level Storming will be possible at high latitudes. Sky Watchers should be alert for visible aurora once the cloud arrives.
edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: www.solarham.net...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by verbal kint

The cat is doing the 4am meowing at ghosts and running around the house thing, but it's only 1030,

What is the 4 am meowing at ghosts thing? Is it normal cat behavior or is it something special w/ur cats? Just curious it sounds weird.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by billy565

Both of my dogs pooped in the house - they rarely do this. They're acting strange. Wisconsin, CTZ is Nevada PTZ or MTZ - 1 or 2 hours different than central time zone? It's 1:45 here now.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by billy565

I don't know if the 4am part is common (that's just "Dude's" witching hour?), but as I understand it, many cats for some reason seem to periodically hallucinate or something, where they look around up in the air, meowing, and they run around and jump up on things as if chasing and being chased at the same time? I have a Himalayan, but I don't think it's breed specific.

NV is PST.
edit on 4/13/2013 by verbal kint because: extra info for new reply

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

The high pitched sound has been up and running a few days now. It seems to indicate an earth event of some sort. The louder it gets, the bigger the event.And it is very annoying right now------

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I just commented in a post about how dogs/cats have odd behavior before earthquakes. Nevada has been jiggling a bit in the last week. I hope it's not going to escalate. If you have anything breakable, move it lower. Otherwise as others have posted, stay away from heavy items that could fall. Be safe.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Do animals sense solar storms?

newswatch.nationalgeographic.com...

We are supposed to have some effects from this today (04/13/13)

According to Spaceweather.com, the front of the storm is already being felt in the form of space radiation (energized protons) speeding by Earth. The high influx of charged particles buffeting the magnetic field can potentially pose a hazard to everything from GPS signals, polar radio communications, power grids and circuit boards on orbiting satellites.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I think IO saw a 3.3 eq come across my app a couple hours ago in Nevada. Definitely something going on environmentally, my peke acts the same way before storms.

top topics

join