It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have Bank on the brain?? I know you do!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I don't think the big banks really give a damn which bank you have your money in, as long as it is one of the 4 big US banks:

Wells Fargo & Co
JP Morgan Chase
Citigroup
Bank of America

Matter of fact, I'm not even sure they care where you or I's money is, frankly because we have such small amounts of it. Maybe they own so much of everything, control so much of Washington, D.C. & the world, that they no longer care about the concept of money. Maybe they just want to remind the citizens of the US that there is no escape. The big banks are everywhere, they have their name on everything... there is literally no escape unless you live on a different planet, which you don't.

Like Starbucks or McDonalds, here is a Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, Citigroup or Bank of America on every corner. Just in case you missed them on the corner, you can also see them in every other commercial, as the co-sponsor of every major sporting event and their name on every other sports arena. And what do Americans love most and second most??? TV and Sports!!!

Sure we try to DVR our shows or sporting events to fast-forward through the commercials and we can barely afford to attend one or two sporting events per year, but they still remain. They still make record profits every year somehow, pay their executives astonishing bonuses with yearly raises and sit at the table to provide "input" when laws are constructed that might have their interest. There are many ways we try to express the ever-reaching tentacles of the big banks, but the fact remains -- there is no escape. I'm not going to even go into the crimes committed over the last century in the US or the fraud regarding the housing market or the Federal Reserve or Jekyll Island or 9/11 or the Great Depression.

If the citizens of the world ever join forces to focus their energy on one single issue wreaking havoc on society, I beg you, let's focus that energy on breaking free of the Big banks' tentacles.

This message was brought to you by Bank of America!

Even when they lose, they win
Bank ranks
The origin of the photo
edit on 12-4-2013 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

I bank with BALL.
Mason Jars.
I don't draw interest. That is Not a problem with me. It prevents Ungrateful people from making money from my money.
And that is one answer that banks really hate.

Furthermore they really do care about your money. It is all about strength in numbers. The more of your money they have the more money they make from Your money.

It really doesn't matter which bank you have your money in. Because the second you open an account you are in the 'System'.
They then pass your money around back and forth taking advantage of it like a drunk prom date.
Just ask any banker where your money goes after you deposit it.
Sad But True.

edit on 13-4-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

Yes, independence is the concept, though long lost.

For the record, I don't bank... I credit union.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
what you say ....

new topics

top topics

join