It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US spends WHAT on Health Care!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum
reply to post by SpearMint

They took 10 X-Rays. After about 3 hours the doctor came in and told me I had bruised ribs. I told him to listen as I moved around and you could clearly hear a very audible crunching sound. After looking at the surprise on his face, I told him that he really needed to go get some help reading the X-Rays because it was obvious that he was not qualified.

I had an IM doctor in an ER recently tell me beta blockers didn't lower diastolic blood pressure. We are in the same boat. Where are they getting these quacks? Do they get their degrees in a third world country?

Also the doctor didn't look at my file either. Instead he argued with me for over 10 minutes about how I had not been given beta blockers when the cardiologist had clearly prescribed one.

He shut up after reading my file but it goes to show you that you can't trust doctors at all these days. He never even looked at mine just came in and blabbed stuff that wasn't true.

Long story short I then left and went somewhere else and he was nicknamed Dr Stupid. The nurse was beside himself he said "He told you that?!?!". I said yup.
edit on 15-4-2013 by AllGloryIsGods because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Another thread where people confuse insurance for healthcare. If you want to lower the cost of healthcare make hospitals publish their prices up front. People could then shop around for the best price (it will freak you the Hell out to find that someplaces a CT Scan is $8,000 and a mile away is $89).

If a roofer or mechanic billed you the same way a hospital does (largely making up a number after the service performed) they'd go to jail.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

<< 1   >>

join