It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHEMTRAILING - 2 guys in Jet catch them spraying. Video.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Seriously?

You list 5 numbers, presumably temps in Fahrenheit, with no location or date and claim that this is somehow proof that the US is manipulating the jet stream using HAARP.

Here are the high temps, in Celsius, for Cold Lake AB in the month of March-April 2013 (Sat-Sun bolded).

2.2, 4.5, -0.6,

-2.3, -2.7, -0.9, -8.0, -5.2, -3.9, 4.4,

0.1, 1.1, -6.1, -10.9, -11.1, -16.1, -10.7,

-8.9, -5.0, -2.7, -7.7, -4.4, -1.4, -0.8,

2.2, -0.8, 6.4, 12.4, 5.7, 1.5, 3.7,

4.0, 4.6, 2.3, 3.0, -1.3, -1.0, -3.3,

-1.0, 2.2, 2.3, 5.9, 3.7, 3.1, 4.4,

Some weekends are colder than mid-week and some are warmer.

The jet stream has been moving around long before HAARP ever existed.

You have as much evidence for HAARP being the cause as you do for it being caused by the weatherman standing in front of the map.

I can only hope you were attempting to be funny.

edit on 16/4/13 by erwalker because: added last line

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by erwalker

Seriously, just keep a close eye on Washington D.C. weather over the next few months.

It will warm up during the week and then cool down over the weekends.

You will see this pattern over and over.

Seeing is believing.

Watch the Jet Stream.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Personally, I couldn't care less what the weather is like in Washington, DC.

It still isn't proof that the jet stream path is somehow being modified by HAARP. A single week, especially the forecasted temps rather than actual temps, is not enough to establish a pattern.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Here are the temps, in Farenheit, for the March-April time period in Washington DC. Weekends are bolded.

46, 39, 44,
46, 53, 41, 52, 52, 62, 63,
62, 60, 52, 47, 59, 61, 43,
40, 60, 54, 42, 50, 55, 44,
39, 51, 52, 50, 50, 61, 56,
68, 51, 54, 50, 67, 59, 71,
80, 86, 91, 86, 75, 70, 69,

Except for last week, the temps have been as warm or warmer on the weekend than during mid-week. Hardly proof of HAARP affecting the jet stream.

edit on 16/4/13 by erwalker because: (no reason given)

edit on 16/4/13 by erwalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by erwalker

It still isn't proof that the jet stream path is somehow being modified by HAARP. A single week, especially the forecasted temps rather than actual temps, is not enough to establish a pattern.

You should. That is where the truth is.

However, they say ignorance is bliss so it's your choice.

When you see the same pattern in Washington DC every week then you will have a

light bulb go on over your head.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Yet you seem to be unable to come up with any evidence that this is happening or has happened in the past.

So your statement appears to be based on solely on belief, much like a child's belief in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Yet you seem to be unable to come up with any evidence that this is happening or has happened in the past.

So your statement appears to be based on solely on belief, much like a child's belief in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny.

Listen carefully, in the past few months our temperatures have been .....cold.

In order to keep 100+ temps from arriving in the USA we will simply use our technology to

dip/steer the Jet Stream down into the midwest. It's easy.

edit on 16-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Do you think that just maybe that was due to it being winter?

Washington DC has had cold winters before and it will probably have cold winters in the future.

Cold winters, Washington DC area

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Do you think that just maybe that was due to it being winter?

Washington DC has had cold winters before and it will probably have cold winters in the future.

Cold winters, Washington DC area

We just don't want the USA overheating this summer. That's all.

No problem: bring down the Jet Stream.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Seriously dude...

You can clearly see the plane in the photo and as you can see there is no trail after it.
OK I admit that there was a vapour trail but it was maybe 2-3 times the planes lenght, not more.

I don't need someone else to explain to me what I saw and what I've seen in the last couple of years. There has always been much airtraffic in the area I live in and planes leave contrails which is normal to me, but the one trails that lasts for several hours is NOT what I have experienced in the early years!

There IS something rotten in the state of Denmark...

edit on 13/4/18 by Fisen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Fisen

Good for you. The Jedi Mind Trick didn't work on you.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Fisen

Sorry, but contrails have been seen and studied since they were first seen; the earliest description of them was from the end of WW1. That's almost 100 years ago. And the planes and engines have changed since then, many times.

There are pictures and description of contrails lasting a really long time. From before the "chemtrail" idiocy got started on the internet. Clouds can last for a really long time, too. Does that mean clouds are somehow sprayed? Or maybe, the more easy to believe and logical answer, clouds last so contrails can last, too.

If you know the science behind what you see, you will know that they are contrails, they have always been contrails, and as long as we used combustion of jet fuel through a jet engine in the atmosphere, there will be contrails. It's not something anybody really wants, but to not have them means no air traffic. That won't work. It's why real scientists study them...they want to know what they do, how they do it, and if it is "bad" thing or not.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fisen

Seriously dude...

You can clearly see the plane in the photo and as you can see there is no trail after it.
OK I admit that there was a vapour trail but it was maybe 2-3 times the planes lenght, not more.

I don't need someone else to explain to me what I saw and what I've seen in the last couple of years. There has always been much airtraffic in the area I live in and planes leave contrails which is normal to me, but the one trails that lasts for several hours is NOT what I have experienced in the early years!

There IS something rotten in the state of Denmark...

edit on 13/4/18 by Fisen because: (no reason given)

Seriously dude?

You say there is a plane to the left of the chimney. Do you mean the small white mark just to the left?

Your posted photo is of such low resolution that it is impossible to make out a plane.

If that small white mark is a contrail from another aircraft, the fact that it is much shorter can easily be explained as one of two things. Either the airplane has just entered the same mass of air that is conducive to the creation of a contrail like the long contrail in your photo or it is traveling through a mass of air that only supports a short contrail.

The fact that you have never personally seen a contrail that lasted for hours in the "early years" is of no great significance. You are far outnumbered by those who have seen such contrails and have science to back their observations up.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Why is this (contrail?) getting switched off by a toggle switch?

edit on 18-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

If you bothered to read, and click on the link in like the third post on page 1, you'd know.

The original video (listen carefully to the commentary towards the end):

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

He (She?) posted the same video on another thread about 5 minutes ago.
I've stopped feeding the troll since then.
He doesn't seem to understand that when a video is moved into "HOAX" it's crap.
Shows how "chemtrails" dumb you down....let's post the hoax video from the OP later in the discussion and call it true!!???

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

What part of "the atmosphere is not uniform in temperature, humidity, or pressure" do you not understand?

As you fly along, the temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure will vary, affecting the formation of contrails.

But keep laughing your head off as you revel in your ignorance.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

He's right. I noticed the same exact pattern here where I live in PA last summer. Warm during the week, cool on the weekends. Every single week without fail.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrysniper

He's right. I noticed the same exact pattern here where I live in PA last summer. Warm during the week, cool on the weekends. Every single week without fail.

It's Geoengineering.

Always remember. Numbers don't lie.

But people do.

edit on 18-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

What part of "the atmosphere is not uniform in temperature, humidity, or pressure" do you not understand?

As you fly along, the temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure will vary, affecting the formation of contrails.

But keep laughing your head off as you revel in your ignorance.

What part of "toggle switch" don't you understand?

They were just switching tanks. -- Aluminium Oxide -

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join