It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHEMTRAILING - 2 guys in Jet catch them spraying. Video.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by erwalker

Can you prove any of what you claim to be fact? You have admitted they seed cloud, yet they don't spray anything. They do spread materials in the air that is fact and you do not know what they are. I don't deny that some are simply contrails but the fact is some are not. Adamantly denying it will not change the facts, Geo-engineering is real and is misidentified as "chemtrail".

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican

Can you prove any of what you claim to be fact? You have admitted they seed cloud, yet they don't spray anything. They do spread materials in the air that is fact and you do not know what they are. I don't deny that some are simply contrails but the fact is some are not. Adamantly denying it will not change the facts, Geo-engineering is real and is misidentified as "chemtrail".

You are the one claiming that some contrails are more than just contrails. It is up to you to prove your assertion. They look and act like contrails and, without evidence to the contrary, are perfectly normal contrails.

Cloud seeding is not the same as contrails emanating from commercial airliners. Nor is it proof of some mysterious "they" spraying any other substance, especially in the form of something that resembles contrails.

The only people misidentifying geo-engineering as "chemtrails" are those whose original claims of contrails being being the result of a nefarious plot involving spraying of some toxic substance were shown to be wrong or without any foundation.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

Great you provided information I already linked....when they are spraying where there are no clouds the are creating synthetic clouds. Research cloud generators, synthetic clouds, ect. This is a picture of artificial cloud cover.

Yes, they are creating "synthetic" clouds, clouds which wouldn't form but for the exhaust from the jets. But they don't have to spray anything to do so. If the conditions are right contrails, persistent or otherwise, will form. If conditions are not right, they won't. Other than the fact that the hot moist exhaust "triggers" the formation of the clouds, they aren't really very different from natural cirrus. Clouds of ice crystals.

BTW, that picture you posted is of of clouds produced by ships, not planes and it's not as if there aren't already clouds there.
earthobservatory.nasa.gov...

edit on 4/13/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I understand that contrails can form and can dissipate slowly under the right conditions (above 25,000 feet and +/- 30 C). I don't believe contrail to be "chemtrails" although they are often identified as such, and so are other things actually being sprayed. I have stated I think "chemtrails" are misidentified and are actually Geo-engineering in legitimate spraying cases. I just coined the term UCV today Unidentified Contrail-like Vapors. I thank you for the ship information, can we say those over land are all contrails?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I have not made any of those claims. I have said people misidentify common things and lumped them in to the term "chemtrail". I do not think their is any nefarious agenda, I simply think the legitimate cases are Geo-engineering that is it. The fact is you can't prove they are not even if they were as it is a normal occurrence. "We are not spraying you, we are seeding clouds." But I don't think that, there are lots of people who make the claims you listed, I am not one.
edit on 14-4-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

reply to post by Phage

I understand that contrails can form and can dissipate slowly under the right conditions (above 25,000 feet and +/- 30 C). I don't believe contrail to be "chemtrails" although they are often identified as such, and so are other things actually being sprayed. I have stated I think "chemtrails" are misidentified and are actually Geo-engineering in legitimate spraying cases.

What legitimate geoengineering??

AFAIK ther is no evidence of any geoengineering going on that would look anything like contrails, nor is ther any geoengineering going on that involves spraying anything from planes at all.

There's a lot of studies and proposals I am aware of - but apart from 1 nutter dumping tons of iron in the Pacific off the Canadian coast, and some other stuff such as reforestation, carbon sequestration what is it you think it happening?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I have not made any of those claims.

Really. Then please explain what you actually meant by the following sentence.

I don't deny that some are simply contrails but the fact is some are not.

So some contrails are just contrails but other contrails are actually someone spraying some unidentified substance?

Unless you have some proof that is occurring, you are merely spouting misguided BS.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Some "chemtrails" are misidentified contrails others are not. There legitimate reasons for spreading things in the air and when those are seen they are misidentified as "chemtrails" as well. What proof do you need? They seed clouds, create artificial clouds, spread pollen, even materials for H.A.R.R.P to interact with. People misidentify things all the time it is not hard to figure out.

I have as much proof of a nefarious agenda (which I don't think there is) as you do to prove one doesn't exist. I have never claimed this so there is no need to prove it. Your distraction tactics are getting old...misinterpretation and out right insertion of claims about what I have said does not make you right. Nor does inserting your own opinion with no back up.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Geo-engineering is real and is misidentified as "chemtrail".

And there we have it,

New ball game kids,

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

...misinterpretation and out right insertion of claims about what I have said does not make you right.

Nor does repeating nonsense and believing it to be true. At a certain age humans become labeled as delusion when believing in fairy tales.

Seriously its 2013 and this video is still being debated by fools that choose to look no further than whats in front of their nose.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Well that is just it I am not really debating the video as many things are faked these days, linking a video as proof is just asking to be "debunked" on here. I can't make every "chemtrailer" realize that they are just seeing fake videos and other things they can not identify. I can not force them to pick up and read about Geo-engineering. What we have here is much like the UFO phenomenon, mis-identification of something real.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I have not made any of those claims. I have said people misidentify common things and lumped them in to the term "chemtrail". I do not think their is any nefarious agenda, I simply think the legitimate cases are Geo-engineering that is it.

Except in almost every case, it's not even that. The claims are that routine spraying of "chemicals" over populated areas happen so densely, as to create a fog, and so frequently, that people supposedly feel "weak" or "ill" all the time. Which is ludicrous. And I'd venture to say more than 99% of what people are seeing are not chemtrails -or- cloud seeding or anything other than just normal contrails. I don't think there is such common occurrences of geoengineering that it's routinely mistaken for chemtrails.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Where I live we have several different projects occurring yearly, they cloud seed all summer and winter, try to reduce hail in the spring and late summer, and run artificial pollination runs over the plains (farmland). They have recently started spraying for Pine Beatles by air and land. I had a list of projects by state last night before my comp crashed, I have been trying to find it again. There were like 22 states with operations year round both private and local government funded.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

They should have shot that plane out of the sky...

You're acting like the plane is dumping biological warfare agents on our heads.

They are NOT doing that. They are saving us.

NWO conspiracy to de-populate the planet...deny ignorance little bee...deny ignorance

...oh wait...the bee population is also dying...IRONIC OR WHAT?!?!

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

NWO conspiracy to de-populate the planet...deny ignorance little bee...deny ignorance

Bees are "also" dying?? "Also" refers to what - what else is dying?

'cos human numbers are still on the increase.....so is it Rhino's? Sharks? Giraffe's? elephants? Siberian Tigers??

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by erwalker

Originally posted by Fisen
I personally took a photo of an event I experienced this thursday.

Every debunker always says its a contrail aka a natural thing dependent on hight of the airplane and so on and so forth. I for one can't remember that this was a common thing when i was young, in fact i can't remember it at all?

Before I wondered but having seen it with my own eyes I'm totally convinced that chemtrails excist and that it's a fact, the question for me is only why?

I took this picture myself this thursday and as you can see there's a chemtrail. But suddenly the plane turned around and returned to the same direction it came from and two things occured to me.

Why does a passenger plane turn around from a given destination and there where NO chemtrails behind it on it's way back!

You see the plane left of the chimney.

edit on 13/4/13 by Fisen because: Spelling

Nice picture of a contrail.

There have been reports of contrails forming as early as 1915. There are plenty of pictures of contrails trailing behind the bomber formations during WW2.

A large increase in contrails has occurred with the adoption of high-bypass turbofans to power almost all modern airliners. There has been a huge increase in the number of commercial flights in the past 40 years which has also increased the number of contrails to be seen.

Did you actually see the plane in the picture turn around or did you assume it had when you saw a plane heading your way shortly after the contrail stopped being produced?

Contrails will stop and start as an aircraft passes through various air layers. A plane flying 1000' above, below, or to either side of another can easily be flying through air that will not form contrails even though the other plane is forming them.
edit on 13/4/13 by erwalker because: (no reason given)

As I said I personally saw the plane turn around and after it had turned around there was no trail what so ever after the plane.
The trail just stopped and there was nothing behinde the plane and I watched it for several minutes.
I would have noticed if it changed altitude but it didn't.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

They should have shot that plane out of the sky...

You're acting like the plane is dumping biological warfare agents on our heads.

They are NOT doing that. They are saving us.

They are saving us = de-populate the planet???

Geoengineering is a real science. Stay with the facts.

Geoengineering - Wikipedia

See Solar Radiation Management

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Fisen

Good for you. You saw what you saw.

Don't let them fool you with a Jedi Mind Trick.

I'm not sure who trained these crackpots but they are doing it all wrong.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fisen
As I said I personally saw the plane turn around and after it had turned around there was no trail what so ever after the plane.
The trail just stopped and there was nothing behinde the plane and I watched it for several minutes.
I would have noticed if it changed altitude but it didn't.

We only have your word that the plane made a 180 deg turn and came back towards you. Even if that is true, you still cannot say why it did such a thing.

Contrails do just stop. They also just start up again. It is all dependent on the properties (temp, humidity, etc) of the air that the plane is flying through. These can easily be different a thousand feet in any direction, horizontally or vertically, from where a plane is currently.

As for your claim that you did not see the airplane change attitude, I would be incredibly impressed if you could tell the difference in altitude between two identical planes flying 1000' apart vertically at the altitudes that commercial aircraft normally fly.

A 747-400 has a wingspan of 211' 5''. One flying directly overhead at 29,000' would appear to have a wingspan 3' longer than the same aircraft flying at 30,000'. If you can spot with the naked eye a 3' difference at a distance of over 5.5 miles, you are a medical miracle.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I found more Geoengineering that you can see with your own eyes.

Weather can be controlled by simply steering our Jet Stream.

HAARP can do that from Alaska.

During the week they let it warm up and then cool it down on the weekends.

72 - 72 - 74 - 76 - 72 then cool it down on the weekends.

When the weather guy stands in front of the map just watch the jet stream dip down.

These guys are good.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join