It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHEMTRAILING - 2 guys in Jet catch them spraying. Video.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Just because someone repeats a story many, many times does not change the fact that the video supplied by the OP is a deliberate attempt to poke fun at those who believe in "chemtrails".

When it was revealed to be wrong the first time, and there are no known attempts at debunking the debunk successfully, then the video is still just a hoax, made to poke fun at believers.

Repetition is NOT a form of truth. It never has been and never will be.

Try looking for something new. Anything new. Not patent lists, YouTube videos (especially from TankerEnemy
), ground-based testing, whistleblowers with no credibility, not a paid "expert", but something repeatable, complete, peer-reviewed, and reputable.

Please.

And implying debunkers are somehow paid is both stupid and insulting. No one cares what you think, especially when what you think about has already been debunked.

edit on 13-4-2013 by stars15k because: fixed

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

If you read back I explained this. I also noted that they use a low pressure method for fires. It also depends on the aircraft and system used.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

We covered this in the other thread right? I think "chemtrails" are just being mis-identified....UCV's but they are actually Geo-engineering.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by erwalker

No no, what I mean and the quotes imply is that they are one in the same, mis-identification....Unidentified Contrail-like Vapors.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
One word: Pollen.
Oh, and disappearing bees.

I guess that's three words.
Have you seen the pollen count for Atlanta lately?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I personally took a photo of an event I experienced this thursday.

Every debunker always says its a contrail aka a natural thing dependent on hight of the airplane and so on and so forth. I for one can't remember that this was a common thing when i was young, in fact i can't remember it at all?

Before I wondered but having seen it with my own eyes I'm totally convinced that chemtrails excist and that it's a fact, the question for me is only why?

I took this picture myself this thursday and as you can see there's a chemtrail. But suddenly the plane turned around and returned to the same direction it came from and two things occured to me.

Why does a passenger plane turn around from a given destination and there where NO chemtrails behind it on it's way back!

You see the plane left of the chimney.

edit on 13/4/13 by Fisen because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bybyots
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Whatever unit Phage is assigned to must be on some kind of alert because he sure is taking his time pouncing on this thread. As a matter of fact, a number of the so-called chemtrail deniers seem to be missing from this thread. High level confab? North Korea debacle taking precedence over thread dilution duties perhaps?

How about just exhausted?

Honestly, who wants to stop what they are doing to deal with the silliness in your OP?

Especially from a member that has been here since 2009? I looked at your post history, you have never posted anything like this, as far as I can tell, then out of the blue (Heh) you freaking post the Tanker Enemy video.

If it weren't for Chadwickus, no one that you are expecting to show up would have even bothered.

And therein lies the crux of your troll thread; you are actually bummed that none of the regulars have shown up; again, why should they bother? Tanker Enemy has been debunked on ATS enough. This thread should have gone straight to the hoax bin. Congratulations, now it is going straight to the Home Page, with the other 'chemtrail thread.

Now, who is working for 'The Man'? Phage?

I like you. And the decision to like you was not based on your location, although granted that's a bonus. Its the common sense I applaud, so well done to you

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

Which is trying to change the original use of the term "chemtrail".

Cloud seeding was not part of the original use of the term and the two do not even resemble each other.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fisen
I personally took a photo of an event I experienced this thursday.

Every debunker always says its a contrail aka a natural thing dependent on hight of the airplane and so on and so forth. I for one can't remember that this was a common thing when i was young, in fact i can't remember it at all?

Before I wondered but having seen it with my own eyes I'm totally convinced that chemtrails excist and that it's a fact, the question for me is only why?

I took this picture myself this thursday and as you can see there's a chemtrail. But suddenly the plane turned around and returned to the same direction it came from and two things occured to me.

Why does a passenger plane turn around from a given destination and there where NO chemtrails behind it on it's way back!

You see the plane left of the chimney.

edit on 13/4/13 by Fisen because: Spelling

Nice picture of a contrail.

There have been reports of contrails forming as early as 1915. There are plenty of pictures of contrails trailing behind the bomber formations during WW2.

A large increase in contrails has occurred with the adoption of high-bypass turbofans to power almost all modern airliners. There has been a huge increase in the number of commercial flights in the past 40 years which has also increased the number of contrails to be seen.

Did you actually see the plane in the picture turn around or did you assume it had when you saw a plane heading your way shortly after the contrail stopped being produced?

Contrails will stop and start as an aircraft passes through various air layers. A plane flying 1000' above, below, or to either side of another can easily be flying through air that will not form contrails even though the other plane is forming them.
edit on 13/4/13 by erwalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Chemtrailers seem to have a limited hand of cards that they'll play, and then pick them back up into their hand and play them again, ad nauseam. It's always the same websites, same people, same videos, which are quickly debunked again and again. Yet they keep bringing them up.

Honestly, the chemtrailers are getting as bad as the news agencies. ZERO research, ZERO integrity.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FollowTheWhiteRabbit
Chemtrailers seem to have a limited hand of cards that they'll play, and then pick them back up into their hand and play them again, ad nauseam. It's always the same websites, same people, same videos, which are quickly debunked again and again. Yet they keep bringing them up.

Honestly, the chemtrailers are getting as bad as the news agencies. ZERO research, ZERO integrity.

Yeah, it's not very helpful is is?
Maybe they should mention polymeric accretion around various engine particulates created from a jet exhaust in contact with the outside atmosphere, that might be a help.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

You have proof they do not resemble each other or that is just what think...I am not trying to rename anything people are misidentifying what they see....Just like UFO's

edit on 13-4-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Yes, if young people had seen the skies 40 years ago,they too would believe. Not that some don't already. I cannot even describe the "goodness" of the skies back them. Yes, there were jets in the skies, and yes there were contrails on occasion, , but they did not linger like now. twenty or thirty contrails all lingering and smogging the skies would have made the news back then. Now its like two or three days a week like that. They must be spraying something to make people docile or ignorant. I swear, people are really odd today. I am too probably. I stay home alot and rather not go out. It may have to do with the price of gas. I put in 1 USD worth today. Straight to work. Straight home. Who knows what I am breathing out there. And today I sprayed herbicide all day. My own chemtrail

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Fisen

Trail left going one way, but not after it turned around at same altitude? Gee. That's odd. I guess they ran out of gas and had to turn on the solar generators.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
While there is certainly been some attempts at cloud seeding, I don't think any of it has been for a nefarious reason.

For the claims that wholesale spraying occurs over cities and heavily populated areas, I've already pointed out proof that this couldn't possibly be the case. I've even posted detailed reports of water, soil, groundwater and air samples, proving nothing is being sprayed. Chemtrailer folks just ignore these posts. The ol' "if you can't refute it, ignore it!" ploy.

But there is no doubt.. there is NOT anything sinister being sprayed over our cities. That's utter bunk, and there is plenty of proof to the contrary.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

First of all, you require already existing clouds to conduct cloud seeding. Cloud seeding does not create new clouds.

The most common way of seeding clouds is through the use of flares impregnated with silver iodide (AgI), which release the AgI particles as they burn. Ice crystals form around the particles and eventually fall from the cloud in the form of snow or rain. The flares are either attached to the aircraft or are ejected from the airplane.

Other methods include the use of dry ice or propane. These still require pre-existing clouds and the plane to fly through them..

What you won't see is long white trails behind an aircraft in an otherwise clear blue sky.

The Russians once tried using pulverized bags of cement in 2008. However, one of the bags of cement did not pulverize and the bag crashed through the roof of a house.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Great you provided information I already linked....when they are spraying where there are no clouds the are creating synthetic clouds. Research cloud generators, synthetic clouds, ect. This is a picture of artificial cloud cover.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nownow

Well I was in my teens forty years ago and there were contrails back then. They are much more common today but that is due to a tremendous increase in the number of commercial flights and the change over time to the use of high-bypass turbofans. These engines produce much larger contrails than did the low-bypass engines used in such as the B707.

There are reports dating to to the early '40s of contrails created by flights of bombers that both persisted and eventually spread out to form a layer of cloud over Germany.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I would like to see those reports.....

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Except they are not spraying anything. It is the result of contrails, formed by the water vapour in the engine exhaust freezing to form ice crystals, which spread out to form a type of cirrus cloud if the conditions are right.

There is no chemical that they add to the exhaust or spray from nozzles to create them.

You can see much the same thing at ground level in places such as northern Alberta in the winter when conditions are right. You can get an "ice fog" forming from the water vapour in the car and furnace exhausts that can become quite thick.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join