It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHEMTRAILING - 2 guys in Jet catch them spraying. Video.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bybyots
reply to post by TauCetixeta

The debate is over. Yes, they are chemtrails and they are harmless.

Aw, I see, thanks for the update, I suppose that's that then.

Have a nice day everybody.

You are probably thinking "Okay, why are they spraying?"

"Why not just tell us ?"

The whole truth is a little disturbing and could cause a panic.

So just say nothing and maybe hire a few crackpots to go on the internet and derail

threads regarding chemtrails.

I guess that was the safe and best course of action.

Sorry but it is what it is.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

"Why not just tell us ?"

So... what is the whole truth? And why would it cause a panic.
Too much radiation?
Not enough rain?
Let's give everybody silicon chips via Morgellons?

What??
What is your opinion?

"Why not just tell us?
edit on 4/13/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: little green wheels

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

So again what would be the difference between a cloud seeding device and a "chemtrail" device be?

The difference is that one is actually being used and the other has never been used.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

They should have shot that plane out of the sky...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

"Why not just tell us ?"

So... what is the whole truth? And why would it cause a panic.
Too much radiation?
Not enough rain?
Let's give everybody silicon chips via Morgellons?

What??
What is your opinion?

"Why not just tell us?
edit on 4/13/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: little green wheels

It has to do with our sun.

Have you noticed it appears a little odd?

Does it appear more white and less yellow?

BTW, the magnetic poles have flipped on our sun. Check SDO to confirm.

Now the south and the north magnetic poles are well defined.

It happens every 11 years but it's a little different this time.

The old magnetic field falls. Then there is a period of transistion. Eventually, a NEW

magnetic field is created with a reversed polarity. That has happened. It just hasn't

quite jumped from pole to pole yet. SDO reveals the truth.

Our sun has evolved.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

But seriously. Why haven't they put this in the hoax bin yet. They quickly "Hoaxbin" other threads that aren't even hoaxes. You people crack me up.

Why do that because the video is real the only problem is the description of it, which is a lie.

Here is the original video....

Hence the reason it isn't in the hoax bin.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

They should have shot that plane out of the sky...

You're acting like the plane is dumping biological warfare agents on our heads.

They are NOT doing that. They are saving us.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Does this get back to coronal holes in our Sun, cosmic rays and the like, and them filling in the gaps so to speak: chemtrailing, where the magnetic field would normally protect us from these forms of cosmic radiation but is now failing to do so?

edit on 4/13/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: little green gladios

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Does this get back to coronal holes and other mitigators of cosmic rays and them filling in the gaps so to speak: chemtrailing, where the magnetic field would normally protect us from cosmic radiation but is now failing to do so?

edit on 4/13/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: do look here

That's close but no.

Our sun has evolved and there is no turning back.

The good news is that we have the technology and the means to adapt.

There will eventually be an official announcement. I'm not sure when.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

So what is going on with the Sun. How is it changing, and how is this change effecting us such that we need to be protected. And how is the spraying protecting us?

I'm all ears brother.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican
reply to post by erwalker

That is exactly what I am saying "chemtrails" have been misidentified, as Geo-engineering; as I said earlier. No attempt to change definition. They also could very well be using those same devices to spray us with something crazy, but there is not proof of that. Simply mis-identification just like UFO's.
edit on 13-4-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

Well, you aren't doing a very good job of saying it.

You have stated :

Do people still doubt that 'chemtrails' exist? Geo-engineering has been going on for a long time, just recently there have been scientist that admit this could be speeding up climate change.

effectively equating "chemtrails" and geo-engineering.

You then post a site:

"Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering (aka Chemtrails) Facts"

once again equating "chemtrails" and geo-engineering.

You then say:

I am claiming "chemtrails" are Geo-engineering and that what people see is cloud seeding, artificial cloud making or any number of other things used in that field.

which makes it pretty clear that you believe that "chemtrails" and geo-engineering are one and the same.

What most people claimed to be "chemtrails" were the long, persistent white trails that appeared behind jets at high altitude and were the result of spraying some unknown chemical rather than the natural formation of ice crystals.

Trying to include cloud seeding, etc with "chemtrails" is an attempt to change the very definition of "chemtrails".

edit on 13/4/13 by erwalker because: missing quotation symbols

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
It took me three seconds to know it's the natural process that occurs from air pressure and water vapor.

Whoever believes in chem trails is an imbecile...

Not just because they cannot 'see'with their own eyes what nature and the laws of physics made occur but the design of an aircraft, the space and weight required to hide hundreds of gallons of chemicals from every single employee of every airline in the entire world over all the years this conspiracy has been alive.

Imbeciles I find.. seem inhabit ATS like its a spiritual home.

And just when we thought the human race was progressing in intelligence, along comes the internet and bang, intelligence falls 50%...or maybe it was always the case but the ability to post revealed them all in one place.

I find ATS a humorous place but when I read stuff like this I react to the stupidity of the human race....or maybe a portion of them that seems to be growing.

Next someone will post that there are actually little invisible alien spacecraft that attach themselves to aircraft so that we think it's us who are doing the 'chem trailing'. And you know what? Some on ATS would still believe that more than the truth of air pressure and water vapor.

edit on 13-4-2013 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2013 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

But seriously. Why haven't they put this in the hoax bin yet. They quickly "Hoaxbin" other threads that aren't even hoaxes. You people crack me up.

That's a good question. Maybe they will put this in Hoax since that's where this version belongs. The OP is in effect a lie.

Read this description from the original video uploader

This is the original unadulterated video that started all the fuss. It is completely authentic and no camera tricks were used. It is simply a couple of KC-10's in formation and the audio you hear is just us poking fun at all the "chemtrail" conspiratorists. I knew when I shot the video that this would be catnip for all the conspiratorists out there. Yeah, the contrails have an odd way of "starting" and "stopping" but that is easily explained with physics. It's no different than the lenticular clouds that form over a mountain or the fog that flows from an open freezer. So, stop being so gullible, kids. There are truely bad things in the world but this isn't one of them!
www.youtube.com...

There is no spraying shown in the OP vid. Just another HOAX.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

Pacify this buddy! The truth is just around the corner and you're not invited.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Now they're comin' out of the woodwork. Good deal. "Just more bugs to kill".
That's a "Starship Troopers" reference.

- PS

If you want to destroy my sweater pull this thread as I walk away...

edit on 4/13/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: PS

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by erwalker

Originally posted by Char-Lee
I am sorry I guess I was not clear, we SAW the two military looking jets do the grid back and forth over the town.

They were amazingly fast at it and the whole town grid covered in a very short time, perfect boxes the jets made wonderful sharp turns at the end of each line, it was actually very interesting to watch.
We have not made any conclusion as to why this is done, harmful or helpful we have no way of knowing.

It is interesting that you saw the aircraft actually making turns over the town. Most people that claim grid patterns as proof of spraying never actually see the aircraft and just assume that it is the same airplane making the parallel contrails.

Given what little you could see from the ground, it is good that you do not automatically conclude that they must have been "spraying" as opposed to some other possible explanation.

Yes well since they were not flying real high I certainly wish I had a camera with me (video would have been great), I think most people would have found the whole thing quit bizarre, as I said we don't have normal air traffic and checking the FlightAware found only air traffic the other side of the coastal mountain range.

All the old retires in our area just go on about business, seem not to even ask what this is.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

All the old retires in our area just go on about business, seem not to even ask what this is.

Could that be because they know that there is nothing to fear from those contrails you call chemtrails?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

But they dont really spray the forrest fires they dump on them. So if they wanted to use this for chemical dispersement they would have to expect that someone would notice a big dump of any liquid from a plane.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join