It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHEMTRAILING - 2 guys in Jet catch them spraying. Video.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Simple answer yes or similar. In a fire you want to blanket the area heavily to smother the fire you want low presser, low altitude, slowest speed possible; to seed clouds, create artificial clouds, or something like that you need high pressure, high altitudes.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by erwalker

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by winofiend

We had heard of chem trails but never really thought about it much until the day while in the neighboring town two jets came and sprayed a grid over the whole town that lasted until we left town much later. We are in an area where there is no air traffic except small planes, a few personal size jets, small airbuses that come and go to our small airport and suddenly there were jets making long trails every few weeks in grids and sometimes strips, parallel with the mountains the make stripes all the way out to sea.

The appearance of a grid pattern over a town, or any other fixed point, is not proof of some nefarious plan to spray harmful chemicals.

Suppose you have a jet flying from point A to point B followed one hour later by another following the same flightpath between the two points. The two planes will fly over the same points on the ground. However, it is extremely unlikely that the volume of air that the two planes are flying through is the same. Air moves. If the band of air is moving at 15 mph perpendicular to the flightpath, you will end up having two contrails parallel to each other 15 miles apart.

Have other aircraft flying between points C and D with their contrails crossing the other flightpath and, lo and behold, you have a grid pattern forming.

I am sorry I guess I was not clear, we SAW the two military looking jets do the grid back and forth over the town.

They were amazingly fast at it and the whole town grid covered in a very short time, perfect boxes the jets made wonderful sharp turns at the end of each line, it was actually very interesting to watch.
We have not made any conclusion as to why this is done, harmful or helpful we have no way of knowing.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

Simple answer yes or similar. In a fire you want to blanket the area heavily to smother the fire you want low presser, low altitude, slowest speed possible; to seed clouds, create artificial clouds, or something like that you need high pressure, high altitudes.

Okay then I have a question for you..

With the chemtrail conspiracy that started in the 90's how come not one person has been able to provide a single picture of these spray devices and or the storage tanks that would be needed to spray chemtrails?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I never said that the technology to make such a system does not exist. The system is merely a collection of piping, nozzles, and pressure vessels. In the late '70s I was given an airbrush with an adapter that i could use to hook up to a car tire to provide the air pressure needed to spray paint in the absence of a dedicated air pump. The differences in concept are not that great.

A patent is merely proof that someone has had an idea the patent office deemed sufficiently original that it was worthy of legal protection for any possible derived profit.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

With the chemtrail conspiracy that started in the 90's how come not one person has been able to provide a single picture of these spray devices and or the storage tanks that would be needed to spray chemtrails?

Um, maybe for the same reason no-one can actually tell you what the current Defcon is: National Security.
And so it goes...

edit on 4/13/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: don't look at this

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

They have... I provided one, so did you. What would the difference between them be, what would make you ah ha that's a "chemtrail plane" ? All I am saying is the tech exists is used and could be used for other things. So again what would be the difference between a cloud seeding device and a "chemtrail" device be?
edit on 13-4-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by erwalker

So what are you saying then? I am pretty clear that just because a patent exists does not mean there is a working device. So what is you basis for denial? I am claiming "chemtrails" are Geo-engineering and that what people see is cloud seeding, artificial cloud making or any number of other things used in that field.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Whatever unit Phage is assigned to must be on some kind of alert because he sure is taking his time pouncing on this thread. As a matter of fact, a number of the so-called chemtrail deniers seem to be missing from this thread. High level confab? North Korea debacle taking precedence over thread dilution duties perhaps?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

It's probably because this video is years old..

It has been beaten to death here at ATS...

And it has been debunked at least 5 times I can remember...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
I am sorry I guess I was not clear, we SAW the two military looking jets do the grid back and forth over the town.

They were amazingly fast at it and the whole town grid covered in a very short time, perfect boxes the jets made wonderful sharp turns at the end of each line, it was actually very interesting to watch.
We have not made any conclusion as to why this is done, harmful or helpful we have no way of knowing.

It is interesting that you saw the aircraft actually making turns over the town. Most people that claim grid patterns as proof of spraying never actually see the aircraft and just assume that it is the same airplane making the parallel contrails.

Given what little you could see from the ground, it is good that you do not automatically conclude that they must have been "spraying" as opposed to some other possible explanation.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Whatever unit Phage is assigned to must be on some kind of alert because he sure is taking his time pouncing on this thread. As a matter of fact, a number of the so-called chemtrail deniers seem to be missing from this thread. High level confab? North Korea debacle taking precedence over thread dilution duties perhaps?

How about just exhausted?

Honestly, who wants to stop what they are doing to deal with the silliness in your OP?

Especially from a member that has been here since 2009? I looked at your post history, you have never posted anything like this, as far as I can tell, then out of the blue (Heh) you freaking post the Tanker Enemy video.

If it weren't for Chadwickus, no one that you are expecting to show up would have even bothered.

And therein lies the crux of your troll thread; you are actually bummed that none of the regulars have shown up; again, why should they bother? Tanker Enemy has been debunked on ATS enough. This thread should have gone straight to the hoax bin. Congratulations, now it is going straight to the Home Page, with the other 'chemtrail thread.

Now, who is working for 'The Man'? Phage?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Just another day on the job spraying who knows what into the air we breathe. Or maybe it's just contrails.

It has just become a lot more difficult to say this isn't happening. I was about 90% sure before this just took it to 99.9% for me. I wonder what the substance was too bad they didn't get a sample, if I were to guess I would think it would be aluminum..

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

(ha)

Edit To Add:
But seriously. Why haven't they put this in the hoax bin yet. They quickly "Hoaxbin" other threads that aren't even hoaxes. You people crack me up.

edit on 4/13/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: don't look at this either

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Bybyots

(ha)

Mm Hm,

There ya go.

edit on 13-4-2013 by Bybyots because: interesting, Captain. I'm all ears

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

My Captain Pike trumps your Commander Spock.
And the chemtrail debate continues...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

If you are clear on the concept that the existence of a patent does not mean that a working device exists, then why point to the existence of a patent as proof of "chemtrails"?

Geo-engineering and "chemtrails" are not the same thing. The original definition of a "chemtrail" was a long white trail emanating from a high-flying airplane that, though resembling a contrail, supposedly contained poisonous chemicals and persisted far longer than a contrail would last.

The inclusion of such things as cloud seeding is merely an attempt to change the definition of "chemtrail" as the original criteria for identification and proofs of spraying have been proven to be wrong.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Just another day on the job spraying who knows what into the air we breathe. Or maybe it's just contrails.

Just another day spraying who knows what?

That's a great example of - fear of the unknown -. Think about it.

You should do some research on Geoengineering.

Hint: It's Aluminium Oxide and specifically designed self-levitating aerosols

Geoengineering : Wikipedia

They are spraying in Canada and the USA for Solar Radiation Management.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Bybyots

My Captain Pike trumps your Commander Spock.
And the chemtrail debate continues...

The debate is over. Yes, they are chemtrails and they are harmless.

We have chemtrails everywhere down here in the USA also.

It's called the Pinatubo Directive.
edit on 13-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by erwalker

That is exactly what I am saying "chemtrails" have been misidentified, as Geo-engineering; as I said earlier. No attempt to change definition. They also could very well be using those same devices to spray us with something crazy, but there is not proof of that. Simply mis-identification just like UFO's.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

The debate is over. Yes, they are chemtrails and they are harmless.

Aw, I see, thanks for the update, I suppose that's that then.

Have a nice day everybody.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join