It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHEMTRAILING - 2 guys in Jet catch them spraying. Video.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

Dear ParanoidAmerican,

Thanks for your attention. I'm sure that there have been tests of chemical spraying, probably for research purposes. I think we did the same thing with Atom bombs, killing many of our own people by radiation. I would not be surprised if some Americans have been hurt.

I just don't see a large scale effort going on across the country. Of course there may be in the future.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Again TankerEnemy strikes again....

Here is the real video that TankerEnemy used to manipulate...

Sorry but TankerEnemy is a fraud and hoax video pusher...

Best bet is to run when you see a TE video....

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

. I would recommend this if you have not seen it, also just reading up on Geo-engineering in general.

And you may want to read this about the video you linked...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
The nice thing abou all of these disinfo agents is that the more they reel and squeel, the more this information reaks of truth.

Keep calling them out, keep posting information, we see it all.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Olympic Cloud Seeding Causing Colorado Drought?

People think the spraying is one thing but it isn't, but still exists...is that clearer? Fixed a typo as well....
edit on 13-4-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

Never mind the first two paragraphs of the article right?

The e-mails cite cloud-seeding efforts in Utah that squeeze the moisture out of storm clouds that will eventually flow over Colorado.

The fact is Utah has been seeding clouds for moisture well before the Olympics. A search of records indicates that Nevada and Utah have been seeding clouds for snow for nearly 30 years. That means if their efforts affected Colorado weather, we'd have experienced drought conditions over the past three decades.

.... but but but......

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

The nice thing abou all of these disinfo agents is that the more they reel and squeel, the more this information reaks of truth.

And what would that truth be exactly?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333

Keep calling them out, keep posting information, we see it all.

So people pointing out obvious errors and well known science means that this hoax must be true?

Did I miss anything in your summary?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

What am I looking for here.....I see Phage has shown that one set of number was not that big of deal. That is good because I don't claim it is a big deal....I claim they are doing it that is it..we have know idea what the long term effects will be.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Here are other things you may be interested in, it lists a patents used as well as other information...

Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering (aka Chemtrails) Facts

Patent #5,003,186
Patent #7413145
Second Link

Airforce Manual from 1991...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

If you really want to know the truth, focus on the HOW, gain knowledge of avionics, aircraft maintenance, and the number of people it takes to keep planes flying. Then check the flight numbers when you see them over you. www.flightaware.com...

Then just let common sense take over and POOF! no more fear of clouds.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

reply to post by charles1952

Here are another things you may be interested in, it lists a patents used as well as other information...

Patent #7413145

You do realize that, in the US patent system, the issuing of a patent is not proof of the physical existence of the described device. In fact, patent trolls rely on other companies eventually developing and producing devices that can be shown to be covered by a patent that the patent troll company owns but had no intention of ever producing themselves, who then sues for patent infringement.

The system described in the second patent is for an aerial fire fighting system for fighting forest fires that can be mounted on different types of cargo aircraft without requiring extensive or permanent modification to the aircraft. This is no more proof of chemtrails than the fact that Bombardier makes the 415 purpose-built water-bomber for fighting forest fires.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Unfortunately I live by a regional airport and a major USAFB in a colder region, I see contrails regularly and only several suspect events in all my years here. I also have my private fixed wing license and work for flight time at a private airport. I am not afraid of it because they have been doing it for years and I am still fine, I think it becomes an issue when people receive higher exposures to whatever it is. Other countries have been taken to court over this in the past Germany for one. Geo-engineering has been done anything from cloud seeding to sun blockers, in the name of climate change.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by erwalker

Of course it does not mean it is in use this is the typical response, not every patent is actually created.

Evergreen Aviation owns that second patent some have said it is a CIA front operation ( one source). Sure it can be used for wildfires, air delivery systems would be good for this. If it can be used to mix and disperse chemical fire retardants could it also spray other things? I would think yes. This site has compiled massive amounts of documents related to this.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

We had heard of chem trails but never really thought about it much until the day while in the neighboring town two jets came and sprayed a grid over the whole town that lasted until we left town much later. We are in an area where there is no air traffic except small planes, a few personal size jets, small airbuses that come and go to our small airport and suddenly there were jets making long trails every few weeks in grids and sometimes strips, parallel with the mountains the make stripes all the way out to sea.

We are on the coast and this is in clear weather which does often cloud up after they are done. People on here say well it is just regular airplane traffic but that is not so. Since the Korea problem there has not been one, weeks and weeks and no more trails and no "air traffic'.

Why did it start happening here I have to wonder, no need of cloud seeding over small coastal towns I would think.
edit on 13-4-2013 by Char-Lee because: sp

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Galadriel
Now you know that you are just opening yourself up to ridicule with all this chemtrail nonsense.
I've read enough chemtrail posts to know all the screamers are about to come out and play.

Thanks for sharing. I've seen similar from a plane. No pics though. Must not have happened.

Someone on the other thread said this..

It's an aluminium cocktail designed to reflect harmful sun rays back into space.

I was think may that is what they are doing also, patching or reflecting or something that is helpful not harmful, I am hoping.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Sure it can be used for wildfires, air delivery systems would be good for this. If it can be used to mix and disperse chemical fire retardants could it also spray other things? I would think yes.

The fact that it would be possible to use the system described in the patent to dispense something other than fire retardant is not proof that such a thing is occurring.

Again, the existence of the patent is not proof that the system has ever been manufactured or installed in any aircraft.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Evergreen Aviation owns that second patent some have said it is a CIA front operation ( one source). Sure it can be used for wildfires, air delivery systems would be good for this. If it can be used to mix and disperse chemical fire retardants could it also spray other things?

And this is what you think is spraying chemtrails?

And here is the apparatus that is on that plane...

Now that just doesn't look like it can make those white lines you wish to think are chemtrails now does it?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

You can see the picture of the second patent on that post and a image search will bring it up as well as you said they use it to fight fires. We know they spray crops you don't think those systems could be made bigger. I don't understand how you can say the tech does not exist because patents are irrelevant. The fact that systems already in use possibly are being used. Geo-engineering is fact, aerial delivery systems are fact, cloud seeding is fact, reflection particles have been purposed is fact. If you can dispute any of that please do, because whether certain patents were built is of little matter because we have many methods already available. Denying that tests take place and that large scale experiments don't occur is flat out silly. This like any conspiracy gets people that think more nefarious thus the term "chemtrail" and talk of poisoning the population....yadayada; and they may be but it is not intentional. If you want to tie it to a conspiracy it is climate change. Also what do you know about Agent Orange? I can tell you that crap was poison for our GI's.

"Aerial delivery system": 36 patents. if you dig there are many more with different variations in name. Some of these are for other types of systems air drops and the like.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by winofiend

We had heard of chem trails but never really thought about it much until the day while in the neighboring town two jets came and sprayed a grid over the whole town that lasted until we left town much later. We are in an area where there is no air traffic except small planes, a few personal size jets, small airbuses that come and go to our small airport and suddenly there were jets making long trails every few weeks in grids and sometimes strips, parallel with the mountains the make stripes all the way out to sea.

The appearance of a grid pattern over a town, or any other fixed point, is not proof of some nefarious plan to spray harmful chemicals.

Suppose you have a jet flying from point A to point B followed one hour later by another following the same flightpath between the two points. The two planes will fly over the same points on the ground. However, it is extremely unlikely that the volume of air that the two planes are flying through is the same. Air moves. If the band of air is moving at 15 mph perpendicular to the flightpath, you will end up having two contrails parallel to each other 15 miles apart.

Have other aircraft flying between points C and D with their contrails crossing the other flightpath and, lo and behold, you have a grid pattern forming.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Don't let them grind you down.
And... here's a nifty site:

STRANGE DAYS STRANGE SKIES
imageevent.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join