It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHEMTRAILING - 2 guys in Jet catch them spraying. Video.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Just another day on the job spraying who knows what into the air we breathe. Or maybe it's just contrails.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Woo! Well cloud seeding it seems to be,and it sure has worked in Canada this winter. Except for Vancouver and Vancouver Island, we're still looking for spring to arrive some time before July. (Though I hear this long cold winter it is good for killing off the asian beetle that has been decimating our forests, so we can't really complain.)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Now you know that you are just opening yourself up to ridicule with all this chemtrail nonsense.
I've read enough chemtrail posts to know all the screamers are about to come out and play.

Thanks for sharing. I've seen similar from a plane. No pics though. Must not have happened.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

This has been discussed so many times, it should be common knowledge by now that the video is BS...

Here's the latest debunking post about it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Do people still doubt that 'chemtrails' exist? Geo-engineering has been going on for a long time, just recently there have been scientist that admit this could be speeding up climate change.Link.....

"Geoengineering research began as a war tactic in the 1940s for the US and the Soviet Union during the Cold War.[46] During the Vietnam War, the US used geoengineering to flood certain areas. Then in 1976, 85 countries signed the U.N. Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques.[42]

The Environmental Modification Convention generally prohibits weaponising geoengineering techniques. However, this does not eliminate the risk. Geoengineering techniques may serve as weapons of mass destruction, creating droughts or famines designed to destroy or disable an enemy.[71] They could also be used simply to make battlefield conditions more favourable to one side or the other in a war[72] (such as in Operation Popeye). For example, laser-guided weapons are confounded by clouds, and thus switching off cloud machines would favour forces using such weapons, and switching them on would favour ground forces defending against them.[73]

Whilst laws or treaties may prevent the manipulation of the climate as a weapon of war,[74] it could be argued that geoengineering is itself a manipulation, and thus destroying or disabling the geoengineering structures is not prohibited. A new legal framework may be necessary in the event that large-scale geoengineering becomes established.[original research?]

Carnegie's Ken Caldeira said, "It will make it harder to achieve broad consensus on developing and governing these technologies if there is suspicion that gaining military advantage is an underlying motivation for its development..."[75]"
edit on 12-4-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Galadriel

Now you know that you are just opening yourself up to ridicule with all this chemtrail nonsense. I've read enough chemtrail posts to know all the screamers are about to come out and play.

Nope, just people bringing the truth, fighting the chemtrailer's disinformation campaign...

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

What truth? I haven't seen any truth here? You may have debunked a video but you can not debunk the fact that they are spraying the skies... or maybe you can and if so I would like to see that.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

This video is a lie.

If chemtrails are so real, why do so many need to make up misleading and untruthful things about them?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

This video is a lie.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I know nothing about chemtrails or contrails and have no strong feelings either way, but your post was puzzling:

What truth? I haven't seen any truth here? You may have debunked a video
But if he's debunked that piece of evidence, surely the argument requires some other piece of evidence that can't be debunked.

but you can not debunk the fact that they are spraying the skies
How do you know that's a fact? Is there evidence?

or maybe you can and if so I would like to see that.
There hasn't been evidence presented (at least in this thread, I haven't looked at others) so, you feel he has to prove a negative?

I'm not saying there are or aren't chemtrails, just that I can't follow your logic here.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
See, that's a great video of a plane flying at altitude. The things highlighted as 'spraying' the purported chemtrail are the he fairings that cover the fittings that let the flaps extend. That's what they look like on a jet air craft supposedly a KC-10. Apparently, the people flying the 'good' jet don't have a lot of air time. Instant fail = Oh I got to get this for youtube or something like that! Why, what proof is a 'contrail' ? also - it 'looks like it's spraying out of his wing? Again, CLUELESS about why/how contrails form. Now, if the plane was flying a lot, lot lower, looked like an AgCat, and it was flying right down wall street in NY, I might be a little bit more receptive. This is pretty feeble, but great video of how you can learn about how and why contrails form! Even better, how about scoring some scratch from Al Gore, configuring a jet capture air samples, no kidding, that technology really exists, it's not Johnny Quest! Finding a jet thats chemtrailing (it's easy - it's ALWAYS a tanker, and it's always Air Force.), do the analysis, and publish the results. Easy! Of course, FORGET about Al Gore coughing up some cash, he's making to much money off the 'Global Warming Hysteria' as it is. This is a hoax, should be dumped.
TankerEnemy, Nice, very drama-ish
edit on 13/4/2013 by CarbonBase because: speling

edit on 13/4/2013 by CarbonBase because: Content = Had to put the drama-ish in, that's ll it is!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

This is a good question. I think there is a lot of misconception as to what they are doing it. They are not intentionally poisoning us although they may still be. I mean are their whole families vaccinated? Geo-engineering is real though. I would recommend this if you have not seen it, also just reading up on Geo-engineering in general.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

But if he's debunked that piece of evidence, surely the argument requires some other piece of evidence that can't be debunked.

Provided in the previous post and the one above.

How do you know that's a fact? Is there evidence?

A little research into Geo-engineering and it can easily be seen.

There hasn't been evidence presented (at least in this thread, I haven't looked at others) so, you feel he has to prove a negative?

Refer to answer one.

Mitigating Climate Change? Guiding Responsible Research in Geoengineering

Geoengineering solutions to global warming need oversight, Harvard professor argues

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican

What truth? I haven't seen any truth here? You may have debunked a video but you can not debunk the fact that they are spraying the skies... or maybe you can and if so I would like to see that.

When I first heard about chemtrails oh so long ago, those who mentioned them in conversation were quite aware of things like weather modification and cloud seeding. They were positive, however, that chemtrails were separate and were part of a secret agenda.

It seems that over the years, those guys have eitherchanged their minds or simply lost interest.

NOW... Now we have people who argue that could seeding and weather modification ARE chem tails, thus taking the entire concept and ignoring the initial premise.

Can't win anything when the people you're arguing withg are constantly changing the argument.

I mean, hell, we even have people showing videos of some guy dusting a crop and going "ZOMG LOOK, CHEMTRAILS!!!"

it's stupid.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Dear ParanoidAmerican,

I will confess that I only watched the first 16 minutes of the more than an hour and a half long video. I saw people dicussing whether the chemtrails would be a good idea, laying out areas that needed to be researched, and people saying that if the earth was facing catastrophic damage from global warming then it might be a good idea.

I learned that the military practices with chaff, which I don't think is what you're talking about. I also got the impression that their might be some reserach being conducted in the sky.

The other two links seemed to be to speculative papers.

My conclusion is that it's being discussed, but not being done. Thanks a lot for the help and information.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
A retread of a video.....maybe something new will come about or just a rehash of a "new" video. Love the "hard hitting soundtrack" though.

Next.....

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I have been researching them for almost 15 years it was one of the first "conspiracy" theory I heard of JFK being the first. I started in the nefarious thinkers category, Oh Zoiks! they are killing us! But once Geo-engineering became more common place that seemed the obvious answer. Even we have seeded clouds for the Olympics in Utah. It is simply mass mis-identification like UFO's actually being black-op birds like the Stealth Bomber...
edit on 13-4-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican
Even we have seeded clouds for the Olympics in Utah. It is simply mass identification like UFO's actually being black-op birds like the Stealth Bomber...

What?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

With a little deeper digging I can find you older papers and proposed tests. I would think that with all the reports especially starting in the 90's that they indeed are spraying/testing; however you want to look at it. I recall when I first started looking into this over a decade ago that there was a town/county/area that had fliers delivered that said If you suffer any of these symptoms or others call this number....I wrote a report for a class some years back that had it in there...perhaps I will have to dig that out and create a thread. I also like to think of the past and the spraying of Monsanto's Agent Orange...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Olympic Cloud Seeding Causing Colorado Drought?

People think the spraying is one thing but it isn't, but still exists...is that clearer? Fixed a typo as well....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join