It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Marilyn Monroe Really Alive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I am a big fan of Marilyn Monroe's and have been since I was 4 years old. One day my Mom took me to an afternoon movie; the theater we went to played older movies from time to time; this one was a Marilyn Movie; "The Seven Year Itch" being so little I of course didn't really understand much of it but I loved the pretty blonde lady; and after that day I would always ask my Mother when I could see her again.

From time to time I do some reading about her trying to find new information etc. A couple of days ago I found this article from around 3 or 4 years ago. It says that Marilyn is alive; and her death was faked so that she could retire in peace and quiet without being bothered.

Over the years I have often wondered how a really famous person would retire and drop out of society; and if in fact some have; it could be.

Here is the article: derekclontz.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Yes, I believe this story to be true..

Like you, I loved her when I was younger..(52 now)

But still, I can believe this..

why not?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Intersting story but I find it hard to believe that people would recognise an 85 year old as someone from 1962.
However, I'm sure lots of celebs have faked death etc to escape so who knows.

She sure could make a LOT of money if she did even just one interview.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

She certainly had the connections to help her retire this way. According to the article she lives on a secluded island; with body guards. I think this story could very well be true.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

There are some people when they age; no matter how many years go by...you can just tell it is them; some of their facial features don't change that much; even though they are older.

I think it is quite possible she is still alive.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Assuming she is still alive I would suspect those body gaurds would be more likely to be prison gaurds. Imagine what she might know about the assasinations?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Assuming she is still alive I would suspect those body gaurds would be more likely to be prison gaurds. Imagine what she might know about the assasinations?

If she is still alive; and if she knows anything...I think she is perhaps smart enough to play dumb...and not know anything.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
awesome! it's probably true.
jfk was said to be still alive, the national enquirer had pics of jackie pushing him around in a wheelchair on an island owned by aristotle onnassis.

it just doesn't make sense to me that the elite would kill off any of their own, after they are done playing their parts for us.

thanks for bringing this story up!

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
RFK killed her along with Peter Lawford or had her killed - imo

Never really followed her death but heard a good podcast about what happened from a psychologist who was working a suicide hotline at the time & received a call from her - i think & then wrote a book - been awhile since i listened to it.

It was on Richard Syrett's Conspiracy Podcast - its from his AUGUST 5TH, 2012 show. Its free on Itunes - worth a listen if your into her.

www.richardsyrett.com...:sunday-august-5th-2012&catid=41:past-show-archive&Itemid=59
edit on 12-4-2013 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Oo

This reminds me of Bubba Ho Tep.

Elvis actually checked out and gave everything to an Elvis impersonator, who went on to live as Elvis till he died.
JFK was put in a host]pital and dyed black, and now lives as a black patient in an old folks home.

Ands together they battle the ancient Egyptian mummy known as Ho-Tep.

If it weren't for bruce campbell however, it woulda stank. This story has no bruce campbell

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
No she's dead.

When I was a kid my dad took me to the cemetery where she is buried in a wall.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

So is Kennedy, Elvis and Michael Jackson....all behind and under walls and ground....at least thats what the markers say. Doesnt mean there in there.

After Marilyn's affairs with the Kennedy's and threats to expose her diary....I believe she's very dead. The CIA saw to that.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Autopsy photos I remember from way back when.
www.franksreelreviews.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

The old link is not working...here is a new link.

jnelj.wordpress.com...

The photo of her in the past on this site is really weird; she is looking in the mirror and yet in the photo the front of her legs are showed; not the back.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

if Marilyn is dead, that dog forsaken name 'peter lawford' keeps screaming to me it was him.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

hi, only just come across this thread. i love Marilyn and so does my son, we have huge pictures of her all over our house and Marilyn wallpaper. i could look at her all day and not be bored!

i came across a snipet of a book, very interesting, im going to buy it:books.google.co.uk.../Alive+in+1984?++By+John+Alexand er+Baker&hl=en&sa=X&ei=FvDJUrKoJ8-QhQf814GAAg&ved=0CE8Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

go down to the page 'a woman hitch-hiking'

i wonder if she was forced to go into hiding? if she is still alive i wonder what she thinks of people idolising her still? i read a book by James Herbert called ASH, its about this castle in scotland where certain rich, famous people who should be dead were living and a secret son of Princess Diana was also there. i would love to know as its definately a huge possibility.

top topics

join