It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof US Military Involved in N.Korea False Flag Operation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
no, this is proof that no matter what happens, around here, it will be a false flag, facts be darned !

this is what is wrong with this site btw

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by jinni73

You make good points.

But keep in mind, anti-missile technology has advanced on multiple fronts drastically since WW2.

There are probably over a dozen technologies/routes that the US military have at their disposal for intercepting such a ballistic missile attack.

If such an attack happened and were not intercepted, I would believe it was intentionally let through.

This is the point I'm trying to get through to people thanks for laying it out a little better what with haarp and emp devices at their disposal im sure the metal storm gun wouldn't need to be used
I'm just trying to show America clearly have the capability to stop an attack over the distance of 11000 kilometres the fastest missile would take a little over an hour to get to the states any computer programme would be able to plot trajectory and disable the missile over the sea meaning if a nuke landed in America the military would of allowed it to happen.

and even though china is a lot closer I would imagine they would have similar technology if a rogue country were to fire a missile at a strategic point there too but to kill a few thousand citizens doesn't mean anything to these people.

cancerwarrior I understand a lot of people say they know this person and that and I can't prove I know who I know, but this guy told me about the gun and various other people have come up with proof even proving the company traded for 12 years do you think they didn't make any of these guns in that 12 year period and if they nuke america will it then be an idiotic thread?

We are meant to be all on the same side the only way we can achieve that is by exposing the elites plans before they do such things and trying to create a world where people are not forced to do things against others that they wouldn't want done to themselves.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

Do you know how hard missile defense is? Any idea at all? Detection and tracking is the easiest part. Then you have to basically shoot a fairly small bullet travelling at an angle to a much faster larger bullet, and hit it, not just part of it, but basically head on to completely destroy it.

Imagine standing there and trying to hit a .30 caliber bullet with a .22 before the .30 hits anything else. You have one or two shots to do it in. That's missile defense as it currently stands.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
no, this is proof that no matter what happens, around here, it will be a false flag, facts be darned !

this is what is wrong with this site btw

Are you aware of operation gladio? every terroist group in europe after ww2 was infiltrated by governments using soldiers and made the groups a lot worse than what they ever would of been the first IRA were known as the good IRA. Gladio was anounced by the Italian primeminister in 1991 the same night of that anouncement America invaded Iraq to push the story to the back of the papers.

Im not sure what date bill clinton apologised on tv for MK Ultra which involved torturing and then programming american citizens into doing whatever terror atrocities were needed in order to keep the American population obedient and scared.

The hidden brain book shows how all suicide bombers are brainwashed by the TV into commiting these attacks nothing to do with religion.

So yes almost every terroist attack is a false flag most wars are too, read diary of an economic hitman. but you try waking people up to this fact and all you get is don't shake my illusionary world.

edit on 13-4-2013 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

It doesn't work like this you have a trajectory and an intercepting point its just basic physics which computer programmes can deal with its not as if they wouldn't know where this nuke is, lets go with the lower end of the metal storm gun and its a million bullets, but frequency weapons would be even more effective how much technology would korea allegedly have unless given to them by the states or china and then it comes round again to the point of a false flag

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join