It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof US Military Involved in N.Korea False Flag Operation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by amraks
This thread is silly.

The Op is contradicting himself in some of his posts..

where is your proof?

Where am i contradicting myself I have been told by a top level military friend that the americans have a gun that can fire 10 million bullets a minute and can wipe out any missile that is launched,

we then see all the rhetoric in the media alleging korea are going to fire a nuke at america

so we are left with a gun that can remove a missile and the media conditioning the population that a missile will be fired at america, we are now left with the knowledge that the US military have the capability to stop this meaning it can only be a false flag event if it happens.

why do you need proof when common sense is all you need. proof has been established in that the gun exists
maybe i've got it wrong but korea or the media are saying they are going to fire a nuke at america so how can this be a hoax. and if they do fire a nuke at the U.S this thread has established beyond all reasonable doubt the military would of had the capability of stopping it.
edit on 12-4-2013 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by penninja

who are you talking to?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

I'm sure you will be happy that thousands of people will be killed if they do this false flag, the proof is that this gun exists its military technology I suppose you expect me to walk into an army base and take some pictures,

just keep taking that fluoride they keep giving you, the elite are very happy you are fitting in with the other 99% of the planet

Here's a little tip. Don't make an idiotic thread with absolutely nothing but your good word to back it up and expect to be taken seriously. Something more substantial than, "Believe me guys, its the truth!" is needed. Its the way ATS works, or at least its supposed to be if it was not for people like you.

Do you know how many "My friend who is a top level guy told me blah blah blah" threads are on ATS? Too many to even try to count. Keep that in mind next time you get some super duper top secret exclusive info from the pentagon guys, mmmkay?
edit on 13-4-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Hello Wrabbit2000, ATS Readers, Writers,

Thank mate... was reading the thread and getting kind of ashamed of some these posters..not good.

Yeah its called Metal Storm.. didn't know it had gone bankrupt or whatever.. too bad, it was a good system. Or at least appeared to be, but it isn't for shooting nukes down though..lol Might be ok for sea born invasion repulsion, etc..

Ah well.... thanks for calling them on their bad behaviour.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
So where is your 'Proof US Military Involved in N.Korea False Flag Operation '?

It's not in the OP.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Step 1: Get a gun that fires 10 million bullets a minute

Step 2: ???????

Step 3: Profit

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

It has to be in range of the missile to do it. Firing lots of bullets doesn't increase the range of the gun in any way shape or form. So for them to shoot down a North Korean missile with one of these, it would have to be IN North Korea to hit it as it was launching. Metal Storm may stop something like an Exocet or Harpoon, but a ballistic missile (even a short or medium ranged one) is going to be moving much much faster than an antiship missile is, and it is going to be much harder to hit. A true ICBM is even capable of limited maneuvering in the terminal phase.

Metal Storm is neat, and it would work in the roles it was designed for, ballistic missile defense is not one of those roles. There's a reason why a missile is used to hit a missile.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thanks man it gets a bit disheartening sometimes trying to help people.
so if Korea say they have a nuke and radiation gives off a signature coupled with the fact that they could locate it with all their satelite tecnology it would be easy enough to maneuver into the path of the nuke and bring it down.

edit on 12-4-2013 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

An argument from ignorance is a poor foundation.
This is a 9mm gun.(pistol caliber)
Couldnt hit a missile at any range....
They need a lot of dough to develope the gun and the AMMO capable of missile defence.
The false flag you speak of, whos is it?
NK? USA? China?Perhaps Iran has a hand in it?
The chances of real flag operation are runing 70-80- %
flase flag? Meh

edit on 13-4-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

How would white paint on your windows do you any good? I think the good ole lead paint should have stayed around. Then you could just paint yourself, right?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
old news guys--here is what cost 50 million per unit---almost 1/2 trillion spent so far on these puppies..we are itching to use some of these ASAP
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Now Stirling, that's not entirely fair. I've seen your posting and know you're a well reasoned guy with some age and years behind you. I'd even hazard a guess you recall the 1980's without grabbing a history book for summary talking points.

Don't you recall the term "Brilliant Pebbles' from the Star Wars Missile Defense Initiative? Those are said to have been 6-12 inches across .....but then...nothing was what it ever seemed in those years and secrets were really kept like they meant it. Some ..rumors..put packs of kinetic projectiles closer to 9mm-45 Caliber size in shotgun type patterns to just turn a missile and re-entry shielding into swiss cheese...then let Earth's own physics finish the job as it went into it's terminal descent phase ...if it survived that well. Remember?

It's not THAT far fetched an idea ....I just recalled THIS system hadn't even attempted to make the rail gun type energy release it would take to propel that through dense atmosphere for the distances required in ballistic missile defense from Earth up, vs. already in space and shooting down..

edit on 13-4-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'm not sure where the conspiracy or false flag is in the OP, but he is probably talking about "Metal Storm"

960,000 rounds per minute = 16,000 rounds per second (9mm)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
this gun?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
OK.....saw this at least eight or nine years ago, and had a considerable amount of trouble finding any references to it now. I'd say it's safe to say it's been mostly scrubbed off the interwebs. Here's a link I did come up with though, at Gizmodo. I'd just post the video....but, I would like people to click on the other links there, and see that it is no longer present on high end commercial technology sites. No "old" articles or anything. Just gone.

The major factor, IMO, is that the DREAD system is recoil-less, and has no chemical flashes, residue, explosives danger, sound vectoring signature, muzzle flash, or any other downsides that would make it vulnerable. And like the Metal Storm tech, doesn't even need to be manned. It can lay down a 360 degree field of fire. Or it can lay down a selective field of fire that takes out the guys on either side of you, or the Humvee next to yours or whatever, with pinpoint accuracy and tremendous energy.

Please note also, that this video is obviously old tech...not even high-def...but also obviously made by a state of the art weapons company Trinamics Technology....which appears to be a clean energy company now. Feel free to search down a bunch of dead links or harmless seeming re-directs, from defensereview.com that you will find by doing a wikipedia search of DREAD (the name of the system)

The recoil-less feature means that this weapon can be easily deployed from aircraft...even a helicoptor. I would imagine that space based is not beyond the pale either, with modern gyroscopic technology and solar charged capacitors powering it. Given this....and given that we already know that false flags are SOP for getting us into a nice war-like mood....the US never goes to war without the support of the People, do we? How likely is it that the current brou-ha-ha regarding North Korea is just another one of the many ways TPTB get our dicks out for profitable and distracting war?

It's obvious to me, that even though they prefer to keep our own casualties to a minimum, for these purposes, they are willing to sacrifice/spend/murder, however many people they believe it will take to generate the required national fervor, against the "Bad Guys". You know.....the 28 year old kid "running" NK. Where's the cognitive dissonance on this for people? Zero chance of a Mainland strike on the US. Defcon 3 at major bases? Isn't that China's problem now? Or is maybe China the ones we are trying to outfox, for the purposes of continuing the charade?

Anyway....Gizmodo on the DREAD system

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

You make good points.

But keep in mind, anti-missile technology has advanced on multiple fronts drastically since WW2.

There are probably over a dozen technologies/routes that the US military have at their disposal for intercepting such a ballistic missile attack.

If such an attack happened and were not intercepted, I would believe it was intentionally let through.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I do think that Metal Storm tech could be used as a viable replacement for CIWS missile defense technology.

I also believe CIWS tech has a future in not only naval point defense, but also land and air (after it can be miniaturized efficiently etc).

But at the same time, I am a fan of having options. So I would also want along side my Metal Storm CIWS, a THEL style point defense system as well.
Oh yeah, and a radar jamming electronic countermeasures capability is paramount for having good anti-missile defenses.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

Agree totally. This is conjecture... And not even compelling. So someone has a gun that shoots a lot of bullets. That does not mean anything. If they wanted a false flag event it would not be this.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Metal Storm requested their shares be suspended from trading on 20 July 2012.[3] As of 26 July 2012, the company has been placed in voluntary administration.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

Out of business...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 33vibe
reply to post by VoidHawk

How would white paint on your windows do you any good? I think the good ole lead paint should have stayed around. Then you could just paint yourself, right?

I was taking the pee

Back during the cold war the advice handed out was to paint your windows white and hide under the kitchen table.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Metal Storm would be great against an antiship missile as a CIWS, alongside SeaRam. But it's a horrible anti-ballistic missile system. It just can't target and react fast enough, or have the range to hit anything far enough up to prevent it from going off anyway.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join