It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof US Military Involved in N.Korea False Flag Operation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
the gun is called metal storm and it's not like a regular gun.

here is a a wiki and a yt video.

Metal Storm

edit on 12-4-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73
.(this is not shown but its the truth)

Hmmm, A wildly outlandish thread about nukes with no pictures, articles, facts, not even a link to a homemade website endorsing these claims.

I have a gun that can fire 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tactical nukes a second. I store it in my pants for safekeeping. You'll just have to take my word for it

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Okay, I'm a bit confused here.... I'm very familiar with the Metal Storm system as it exists as a prototype (and yeah, likely a deployed variant in very classified ways) but it's not a strategic weapon. Is a Vulcan Cannon (R2-D2 ship mounted point defense system) going to help against a ballistic missile just by being along it's flight path? This is still a regular gun in terms of realistic range limitations. It's just MAGIC in terms of point defense.

R2-D2 puts a literal firehose of bullets across the path of an incoming missile as a last ditch Hail Mary for a Naval vessel under direct attack or against a plane that made it that far in during a true war time situation. Metal Storm would make a literal WALL of metal...hence the name..and in theory, nothing gets through that.

Rumor even has it that Langley and Ft Knox might have 1 or more of these ..somewhere out there. I guess it's the kind of rumor where confirming it means others learn, while you find the answers to Life, Death and the number 42. lol....

I'm just confused how it seems to be described by the OP as a strategic weapon to protect more than a fixed point and area?
edit on 12-4-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

I'm sure you will be happy that thousands of people will be killed if they do this false flag, the proof is that this gun exists its military technology I suppose you expect me to walk into an army base and take some pictures,

just keep taking that fluoride they keep giving you, the elite are very happy you are fitting in with the other 99% of the planet

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I've just been told this gun has been designed to stop attacks like this, I don't know the ins and outs just that it exists and works

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Cancerwarrior

I'm sure you will be happy that thousands of people will be killed if they do this false flag, the proof is that this gun exists its military technology I suppose you expect me to walk into an army base and take some pictures,

just keep taking that fluoride they keep giving you, the elite are very happy you are fitting in with the other 99% of the planet

Please give us this oft discussed proof that it is a false flag.

You bring up Metal Storm without any direct knowledge of it but even if you had direct knowledge of it how does that prove that NK is a false flag.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

the proof is that this gun exists its military technology I suppose you expect me to walk into an army base and take some pictures,

Here is a even more secret weapon, A Unicorn gun - here is a video of it

Even more deadly that Metal Storm, there is a video so it must exist.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Okay, this little sport of attacking OPs when those doing it don't even check to see if what they say doesn't exist or is real is getting outright stupid.

The op is describing a very real system and here it is firing at different levels of ...."storm"

As I had thought, it's no miracle system for some supernatural range ...but in the full scale model for all the barrels it's intended to have? It sure kicks the crap out of what it's designed to replace.

Oh and sorry... R2-D2 is called the CIWS..... I keep confusing the Phalanx (CIWS) with the Vulcan cannon. Stupid me but I've only really heard Navy people refer to it by it's cute nickname in casual chat.

edit on 12-4-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

and you don't think this is going to be a false flag.

what other events don't you think were false flags what about ww1 and ww2 what about 9/11 and maybe you think the earthquakes in 2011 were natural and not man made

I used this method to stop 3 earthquakes the elite were planning in 2011, last year to draw attention to the dates that the georgia guidestones were showing about depopulation, just because stuff doesn't happen doesn't mean it was not going to and it doesn't matter that most of you don't understand this its aimed at certain people who do understand.
so I can't prove to you how I know stuff sorry about that just realise i'm on your side that is if your on the good guys side.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Thanks man it gets a bit disheartening sometimes trying to help people.
so if Korea say they have a nuke and radiation gives off a signature coupled with the fact that they could locate it with all their satelite tecnology it would be easy enough to maneuver into the path of the nuke and bring it down.

edit on 12-4-2013 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

reply to post by opethPA

and you don't think this is going to be a false flag.

what other events don't you think were false flags what about ww1 and ww2 what about 9/11 and maybe you think the earthquakes in 2011 were natural and not man made

I used this method to stop 3 earthquakes the elite were planning in 2011, last year to draw attention to the dates that the georgia guidestones were showing about depopulation, just because stuff doesn't happen doesn't mean it was not going to and it doesn't matter that most of you don't understand this its aimed at certain people who do understand.
so I can't prove to you how I know stuff sorry about that just realise i'm on your side that is if your on the good guys side.

If you feel like you have some control over events in the world, great.
If you believe that every action that has happened is a false flag then more power to you.

I have yet to see any logic behind the statement that just because the military has a weapon it automatically makes some other operation a false flag.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

Your welcome.... It took me a sec to read up and realize people weren't challenging specific performance details like I was questioning, but ridiculing the idea a system capable of firing a million rounds in a burst even existed. The top vid the other poster put up shows it in bursts... The one I posted shows it in various burst modes, including that insanely high "burp" mode to clear all barrels, essentially as one solid burp of sound. Incredible system.

Put 3-4 of those down each side of an Aircraft Carrier and I don't care what someone fires at them....they won't even need Aegis ships. They can be their very own point defense super system. lol....

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

That isn't my problem with it ( i think there's even a patent for it, didn't bother to check THAT much ), my problem is what does this have to do with North Korea, anything Elite, or the U.S. Military?

Wikipedia tells me they did some business, but both of those claims have no sources.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Nope I dont think I have any influence whatsoever, and i don't think the people I stand up to would tell you either I'm just pointing out stuff that i see and most others don't.

and all i am is some pixels on a computer screen

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SouthExpected

Well, I don't know how ..if at all..it would figure in? Are these still prototype as I recall first hearing about them many years ago? Or...is it possible the US Navy can keep a secret better than others in Government these days and they do have a surprise or two in store for Kim, should things go sideways?

Kim's entire strategy HAS to involve overloading or depleting the systems Aegis controls and fires from. If Aegis systems on the Destroyers in the Sea of Japan remain in the fight and fully functional, his missiles are a total non-issue and won't get to an altitude which matters. I count 4 now, between the Japanese Kongo Class Destroyers and our own McCain and Fitzgerald in there. Maybe someone else knows of more ....but they are overlapping as it is.

If Kim did somehow guess the magic number for what the classified total is to overload Aegis so he can fire 1 more than that and hit something? He'd have the worst day in military history to find Metal Storm actually IS onboard ships....and just stowed out of sight somewhere or perhaps elsewhere. It would take care of the incoming to the Destroyers themselves and let Aegis focus on the theater missiles going up, not anti-ship missiles coming at them.

.....Assuming Kim's generals HAVE thought it all out that far in the first place, of course.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
So what is the false flag again? We are going to launch an ICBM at ourselves from North Korea and try and get a system designed to stop ship to ship/air to ship missles to some how stop it? That would be way to little way to late. If that is the plan then it is a terrible one and one clearly made up by somebody who knows nothing about missles or missle defense. I also think the if your going to use a word like proof you should have some proof and not just some idea that pops into your head.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SouthExpected

It looks like Israel are going to launch a nuclear strike against America. there are a few trains of thought here 1 being that the elites are about to all be arrested and need some misdirection,

and the 2nd train and most scariest is the elites want to start ww3 and depopulate covering the earth in blood in order to bring the demons/spirits they worship into this dimension (can you even comprehend that demons exist and that the elites actually fashion this planet so they can have awareness, I very much doubt it theres a handful of people on this planet that know about this and most of them are worshipping them in their devil cults, even most priests only have faith in reference to them but I guarantee you they are 100% real)

and the 3rd is obama needs a war

edit on 12-4-2013 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

Millions of bullets a second is a lot of bullets! Not really a good application for todays on the go Militaries that don't actually seem to be engaging anyone that's actually in the military! That would be like, you know, WW I, WW II, Korea, Sometimes in Vietnam, etc etc etc. I bet those guys wished they had million bullet guns to get those damn things over with! Generally, people who wear uniforms, and are in a military get sat down and have 'military' explained to them, so they can understand a little bit about guns, and what they're used for. Those things are dangerous, one must be careful. And asking people in uniform to TURN on they're own people and start killing them, for what, the greater good? Look, when the 'leaders' start putting together words like 'war' and 'military', the next thing out they're mouths should be, 'finish them and make them take our terms'. If the leaders don't say that, then the next thing they need, is a slap in the face, not a bullet in the brain. Remember, war + military = finish it. Anyway, 'smart' bullets are better and easier on the credit card!

edit on 12/4/2013 by CarbonBase because: spelling, syntax

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This thread is silly.

The Op is contradicting himself in some of his posts..

where is your proof?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
So why don't you go Live in North Korea

It's tiring, it sounds moronic and paranoid.... and it IS

To listen to the periodic lunatic that comes on with crazy plots that don't exist, there was what to criticize in regards to some American moves the past decade BUT to sit here singing the same song and dance when we are dealing with a LUNATIC/S with real nuclear weapons threatening some of the coolest people on the planet in South Korea and Japan and Us as well...

Why is DHS stock piling Ammo?

For people like you... who would obstruct even the most noble cause on paranoid schizophrenic ideas

Sir... you are a TRAITOR and an actual danger to society

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join