It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-military bio-enviromental engineer Kristan Meghan blows whistle on Air Force chemtrails

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by theMediator

I have told you before, I won't debate against you, you just ain't worth it.

And yet you are replying to him...

So you won't debate someone that uses scientific fact instead of illogical reasoning?

Interesting..

I didn't say I wasn't replying to him, I said I wouldn't debate and I didn't.
Do you actually understand English language?

The fact that I don't debate with him as nothing at all to do with scientific fact or illogical reasoning, I don't want to debate him because he's just like you. You guys just can't read properly and debate against things I never said and just imply that I say things that I don't.

Otherwise known as Straw man, which is totally pointless to debate against.
yourlogicalfallacyis.com...
edit on 13-4-2013 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

reply to post by VeritasAequitas

I found something interesting at your link....

We do not take part in any propaganda nor conspiracies

And yet your link goes to there site...

Chemtrails Produced By Trimethylaluminum

But wait, aren't chemtrails a conspiracy?

Seems credible to me....

Chemtrails are not a conspiracy per se, they are simply a by product of what could be something Conspiratorial, and no, there is no easy way to define what is a contrail, or a chemtrail from a jet exhaust, since the heat function of a jet exhaust produces the contrail delay anyway. That chemistry is performed inside the engine and outside of the jet exhaust is without doubt, and all the structures are not known, and therefore suspect in their own right, and do remarkably well in producing a sustained cloud cover. Modifying a fuel to even more increase cloud cover is not in the realms of science fiction, and even more increases the extent of unknown consequences, since normal fuel ingredients and additives alone, are not completely known in themselves, or what the end result may be after combustion and exhaust, after fuel tinkering.
edit on 13-4-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

Yes you do, you and your whole family, your friends, the food you eat, the air you breath, the water you drink. They say, this is cancerous causing, that is cancerous causing. Guess what? we found the culprit.

Yes yes, it has been brought up many times. but this, this imo takes the cake, the proverbial nail in the coffin for me, my puzzle piece has been found.......

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mactheaxe

Then join the que, the one that's forming at the sign that says: "Paranoid Is The Mind That Loves Simple Explanations"

Don't worry about the scientific process, remember all those academic types are "paid by TPTB" and other such knuckle dragging rhetoric. Above all discard personal responsibility, try to convince yourself that the problems of this world are in no way related to your personal actions, you are innocent, the blame lies with a small group of 'evil' people.

Carry on son, if it makes you feel better now that you've got a handle on the"truth" then go ahead believe in chemtrails, just like that woman up the street believes she's a "warrior of christ" gives her the moxy to drag her fat ass out of the house on sundays, brilliant.

edit on 13-4-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Im speechless..... for the first time in my life. ive realized what the hell is going on. They give us pills and drugs to be calm like hindu cows, they intentionally enact chemical warfare upon us by the Air force. They manipulate gas prices to where they think we can just stay afloat...especially in the lower(working) class.Shun revolutionary ideas to enact their own. They keep us in debt with the monetary system. Test out the cheapest food source for later, to the lowest bidder of course, and keep us seperated in opinion with republican and democrats, football, anything opposing, its encouraged. it creates hostility. bully the other nations into their views whilst using propoganda on its own citizens, whilst painting a picture that it was(justified). Then pull the "Hey look a cute bunny" routine. while keeping things illegal that might make us better. making certain... smokes... and the like illegal so as not to awake anybody. Were their bitches.

Saddle up boys, time to ride.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yes, it is capable of igniting when contacted with air....Lots of things are capable of happening, but that is not to be equated as definitely happening...You like to twist things a bit don't you?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by mactheaxe

Then join the que, the one that's forming at the sign that says: "Paranoid Is The Mind That Loves Simple Explanations"

Don't worry about the scientific process, remember all those academic types are "paid by TPTB" and other such knuckle dragging rhetoric. Above all discard personal responsibility, try to convince yourself that the problems of this world are in no way related to your personal actions, you are innocent, the blame lies with a small group of 'evil' people.

Carry on son, if it makes you feel better now that you've got a handle on the"truth" then go ahead believe in chemtrails, just like that woman up the street believes she's a "warrior of christ" gives her the moxy to drag her fat ass out of the house on sundays, brilliant.

edit on 13-4-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

No no, ya got me wrong, i believe it is a small group of evil people who have pocketed everything we have. they are the ones the pull the strings on this whole mess.

And as far as the blame is concerned, well that would have to be shared with everybody. WE let this happen. Not them, WE did. you, me, and everyone else. The sheer magnitude of force put against us is what kinda calms us down a bid.
edit on 13-4-2013 by mactheaxe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mactheaxe

And as far as the blame is concerned, well that would have to be whared with everybody. WE let this happen. Not them, WE did. you, me, and everyone else.

Ok, now you talking.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

You were quoted as saying "several hundreds if not thousands". You were asked several times to post those names. Now, you don't even want to post one single name of a scientist. You have no scientists. Zero. Just like there's no scientific evidence. Zero.

By all means feel free to make up your mind and draw undeniably deceitful conclusions about the things I've said.. Yes, I am sure there are hundreds of scientists who research chemtrails. Do I care to play your game of lets-see-how-many-sources-i-can-discredit? Not at all.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican
GS-12 is a civilian rank equivalent to E-5 and requires minimally a BS degree.

Except I was once an E-5 and now an equivalent of a GS-12; along with others I work with; and yet, guess what? Holding a BS/BA was not required. Desired yes, required; no.

The caveat though is what is her job series (in civilian terms; not MOS (falsely stated if she is civilian; civilians don't hold MOS/AFSC designations.) Now individual positions may desire a bachelor's degree, but it isn't a blanket requirement for a GS-12 position; it is tailored for the job series.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
A bit late to this thread - but having looked at the video....what is the evidence about chemtrails or geoengineering?

AFAIK she never provides any evidence of either.

What she does say is that she saw Barium, Aluminium Oxide and Strontium arrive at one base from sources she's never seen before. And it isn't that the substances themselves are unknown to her - just that she had not seen the suppliers before?? She knows that all of these have perfectly legitimate uses (she is on record as saying so on FB) , but doesn't address anything towards their use at all - legitimate or otherwise.

Tinker is also a large base and a logistics center - so whatever she saw arriving could be used for almost anything almost anywhere else.

She also says that she took soil samples at Tinker and found them highly contaminated - which shouldn't be a great surprise since Tinker AFB is a superfund site contaminated from industrial processes from the 1940's onward

She also mentions exposure to chromates at Robins AFB......which is indeed a bad thing. But Chromates are a common material in surface finishes - paints in other words.

But this is not actually a secret either - OSHA violations at Robins have been recorded and acknowledged - see here - indeed this looks like EXACTLY what she is talking about??

The violations were discovered during OSHA Federal Agency Targeting Inspection Program inspections here in the second half of 2010. FEDTARG inspections take a comprehensive look at federal agency worksites which experience a certain number of lost time cases - employees who lose time from work due to injuries.

Those inspections followed others here by OSHA in late 2009 and early 2010. The earlier inspections were centered on the 402nd Maintenance Wing's composite flight, which is responsible for overhauling various bonded structures on F-15, C-130 and C-17 aircraft, and resulted in the Center receiving 13 citations in May.

And again - what is the connection to chemtrails or geoengineering???

None at all that I can see.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by theMediator

I didn't say I wasn't replying to him, I said I wouldn't debate and I didn't.

You understand that replying to him is the first step to a debate, but of course you know that right?

Do you actually understand English language

Very well, how about yourself?

The fact that I don't debate with him as nothing at all to do with scientific fact or illogical reasoning, I don't want to debate him because he's just like you. You guys just can't read properly and debate against things I never said and just imply that I say things that I don't.

Show me where I am trying to debate you on something you didn't say?

Now that statement is a fallacy as I don't see a reason to debate someone on something they never said, what good would that do?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

I linked her explanation after my first post about that, she lay it all out.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

But what you haven't linked to, or have ignored because it totally blows this thread out of the water, is the admission by Meghan herself that she is not a "chemtrail" whistleblower.

Really, this whole thread should have died right there. The title is wrong. And the person named in the title is the one that most effectively killed the thread.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

You don't research and confirm people's credentials before making an opinion about what is being said?

Which of course is rhetorical...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Professional disinfo agents would use a different tactic, one of their favorite ones; attack the WHO/source and attempt to discredit Kristen Meghan.

Attacking the person and not the argument is a logical fallacy. It doesn't hold any real weight, it is a false argument and not one to be taken seriously. We can all be targets of accusations, but the arguments we make, with their supporting evidence and such, are an entirely different entity.

If one is not happy with another's argument, then they must discredit it with a counter-argument, including evidence, in order to be taken seriously.

Wikipedia: Argumentum Ad Hominem
edit on 14-4-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

If you want to make a case that she is trying to pull something, or that she is not qualified, or that she doesn't know what she is talking about because she isn't educated, that is a completely different argument. Go ahead and make it.

Even so, even if all of the above were true, she could still be right if her argument and evidence hold up.

For example, I could try and brainwash the American people, and one the arguments I use could still be completely legitimate regardless of my motives.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
A couple things I'd like to add after having read the pages on this thread. First...a map to use in the future which may be useful for the likelihood someone is seeing a contrail. It's no 100% yes and no, but it shows where they are likely to appear over other area.

Sometimes planes leave contrails, and sometimes they don’t. It depends on the weather, and specifically it depends on the weather at altitude. It’s also very localized. A plane might leave a trail in one region, and another plane a mile away might not leave a trail.
(Source)

and a map to really cook your noodle...

Global Contrail Map Showing last 24 Hours of Activity
^^^ It's 75mb of data, as fair warning for mobile devices or slow connections. Even my high speed cable took a minute or so to load.

The other point I wanted to mention is that I've been reading the Chemtrail threads since I first came here. A lot of things a man sees over a decade and a half of trucking and always seeing about half the visible sky by the very nature of the work. Some days I have seen a half dozen or more trails ...con or chem? spread, merge and then create a hazy day that hadn't been before. Amarillo, Texas and the pan handle really come to mind for an area I saw this in more than anywhere else.

Still.... I don't hold that up as evidence and I've yet to see ANY evidence of any of this to call that. Claims come by the truck load, but evidence? Not that I've seen. Despite that, there is definitely no shortage of hostility from Chemtrail believers and the condescension offered to those who would even seriously question it.

That hard edge fit to cut steel plating with turns off and really makes opposition out of people like me who general come to threads with an open mind to learn what I've seen personally. I'm still hunting for those answers, if not simply covered by the maps above and what they show. Could be....... The hostility does more to kill the case before even getting a fair hearing than changing minds of any sort, IMO.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Don't get this. Why are they spraying chemicals into the air when the very people suspected of doing this have to breath the same air we do?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by EA006

Don't get this. Why are they spraying chemicals into the air when the very people suspected of doing this have to breath the same air we do?

You just asked the million dollar question that no chemtrail believer has ever been able to answer..

You may want to get comfortable as this may take a while for an answer...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

reply to post by EA006

You just asked the million dollar question that no chemtrail believer has ever been able to answer..

You may want to get comfortable as this may take a while for an answer...

Because they're going to be in their bunkers!

No, it really doesn't make sense -- unless they believe what they are doing is good for the environment or necessary for the survival of humanity, and them.

These NWO types don't want to destroy the environment completely -- they want a big chunk left over themselves and the "eaters" gone. Chemtrailing Earth doesn't really fit into that plan.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join