It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-military bio-enviromental engineer Kristan Meghan blows whistle on Air Force chemtrails

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

There is plenty of evidence scientific and otherwise that Geo-enineering is happening you just have to look, adamantly denying it will not change it. I have provided many links in this and this thread you can not debunk the fact they have been talking about it seriously since the 1940's, that there are patents capable of doing it, or that cloud seeding occurs. Lastly you can not prove it does not harm us as even scientist do not agree on the safety of doing this.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

How are you determining they are only contrails by looking up at them?

Science and research..

I can show scientific fact of what they are..

Can you do that for chemtrails?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

I have provided many links in this and this thread you can not debunk the fact they have been talking about it seriously since the 1940's, that there are patents capable of doing it, or that cloud seeding occurs.

I wouldn't tell to many people you are using this as a source....

I linked you to a thread that debunks that video, but if you don't like to read here is a video for you..

Nobody denies cloud seeding as it has been going on for 60 years, but chemtrails are a different story.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I'm asking how you would know the theoretical difference between a contrail and a chemtrail, simply by observing it with your eyes....

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

Lastly you can not prove it does not harm us as even scientist do not agree on the safety of doing this.

Does that not send up a red flag?

With scientists not knowing the safety of doing this what automatically makes you believe it is happening?

So essentially what your saying is this worldwide conglomerate of people are doing this without any regard to the problems that may occur?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by theMediator
There's a couple things I would also like to ask to chemtrail "deniers".

It has nothing to do with denying. It has to do with there being no evidence, scientific or otherwise.

Then why do you think I wrote "deniers" instead of deniers?
Hello? Is someone in there?

I have told you before, I won't debate against you, you just ain't worth it.
Boring and a useless waste of my time.

edit on 13-4-2013 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by theMediator

And yet you are replying to him...

So you won't debate someone that uses scientific fact instead of illogical reasoning?

Interesting..

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

This was a very great find. As I am a future sailor of the United States Navy shipping out soon, I am thankful that I am at the level of awareness that I am. I too plan to sit down, and read the constitution front and back. In this coming age of false information, the few pieces that remain pure are the true gems of this nation that I also swore to protect.
Great post good sir.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I'm asking how you would know the theoretical difference between a contrail and a chemtrail, simply by observing it with your eyes....

Easy, I use my eyes to read the scientific research that has been done by those who do it, and by doing that I have confidence as to what I am seeing.

Now if you can do the same with chemtrails I am all for saying that chemtrails exist, but there is a problem however because chemtrails have no proof of existence.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

the theoretical difference between a contrail and a 'chemtrail',

The only part of any equation involving the difference between contrails and chemtrails that is theoretical is 'chemtrails'.

That's the problem; and that is what keeps the argument going in circles.

I gotta hand it to you though, kid, you certainly have managed to package that ignorance in the fewest words possible. You should be proud of that.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

You provided a link to Phage's thread in it he explains that the aluminum levels are not abnormal. That is is it not debunked, explained. "Chemtrails" are Geo-engineering they are not different; cloud seeding and creation is real. I have never implied there is a nefarious plan afoot. There is a plan to manipulate weather and the atmosphere which is Geo-engineering. They may be unintentionally poisoning people in the process but that I have not proof of.

And the video you provided entirely misrepresents the video in his first minute of it. They claim all of those things as possibilities not as in stone agendas, various people have opinion to why they are doing it. That's fine but the answer is usually the simple one, conjecture ruins good information. We know for a fact they spray things in the air (Agent Orange and other chemicals from crop dusting to pollination, Cloud Seeding and Artificial Clouds) could the stuff they are doing hurt us maybe. We allowed Agent Orange and DDT to be used for years till we found out the issues.

edit on 13-4-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

No that is not what I am saying. Some scientists think it will help and others disagree, the guys that think it is a bad idea want to regulate the guys who are for it. They want to regulate it because it is happening and think it is making things worse. This stuff was in the news articles I provided.

edit on 13-4-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by theMediator

That's because my posts were "too long" for you to respond to, and you couldn't debunk the facts. So, you're just using excuses.

reply to post by Zaphod58

I've emailed Kristen, which she has responded to, and I've also invited her here to ATS to respond to this thread. Let's see if she opines.

edit on 13-4-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I hate to say it, but posting about chemtrails here isn't going to get you anywhere. There are far too many people who try to discredit the information presented and twist it for their own agendas. People question if she's actually what she says she is, because she looks "too young" to have passed college and worked as many jobs as she said she has. Really? These are the things you point out? Age? Can't believe someone because they are young and could not possibly have the life experience she says she does.

The fact is, that chemtrails and very real and happen every day above peoples heads. Grid locks in non-commercial air paths should be enough evidence for anyone. Why don't people want to believe? Will you believe 10 years down the road when Alzheimer's rates have sky rocketed, and nobody can remember what a real sky looks like or what bumblebees were?

S + F for you, keep on truthing my friend.
edit on 13/4/2013 by clairvoyantrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Wait..... are you F*ing serious?!?!? "Hey YOU! Yea you with your *facts* and *logic*.... get out of here. We dont want that stuff here we want to talk about the truth, not *FACTS*"

Bro.... Really? you cant use facts back so you refuse to listen to ones that are proven and widely available?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

So let me just paraphrase all of that propaganda for the 'establishment', into you just agreed with the story of your 'superiors' that was more comfortable to your societal paradigm; thanks for your input.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Easy, I use my eyes to read the scientific research that has been done by those who do it, and by doing that I have confidence as to what I am seeing.

Now if you can do the same with chemtrails I am all for saying that chemtrails exist, but there is a problem however because chemtrails have no proof of existence.

I would honestly LOVE to see accredited scientific research papers on the measurable difference atmospheric PPM on chemtrails. Since you have seen this we would all love for you to make this available to us as well because it at this point must be locked up........

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
And the whole "THERE IS NO SCIENTIFIC PROOF". Well, yes, there actually is. There's plenty of it. The fact is the corporations responsible for chemtrails, own the media so of course stories about chemtrails and chemtrail related diseases are NOT going to make it to the front page. Flowers are absorbing the metals from these trails which in turn is killing off the bee's. Will you believe once the bee's are dead? Once Alzheimer's sky rockets? Once everyones pulling fibers out of their skin or gums? Will you believe once you have a highway of foreign particles running within you?

Now, Let's take the bible for example, there's NO scientific proof there for anything people believe from the bible, but they still believe it. Why do they believe it? Because there is a feeling of truth there. And why do people believe in chemtrails? Because there is TRUTH THERE. It's infront of us, the skies are different, and I don't remember the last time I had a FULL clear day. It's still winter here for f*** sakes. They spray the skies, and a day later a massive storm hits. It's kind of obvious.

"WELL NOBODY IS TAKING SOIL SAMPLES SO MYEH." Well again, yes people actually are. Many are published to websites. All it takes is a simple google search.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

I hate to say it, but posting about chemtrails here isn't going to get you anywhere. There are far too many people who try to discredit the information presented and twist it for their own agendas.

I think you have that wrong as those who are perpetrating this chemtrail hoax are the ones with an agenda...

It's called money...

People question if she's actually what she says she is, because she looks "too young" to have passed college and worked as many jobs as she said she has. Really? These are the things you point out? Age? Can't believe someone because they are young and could not possibly have the life experience she says she does.

Here is the only thing that was said about her age...

She is a mother, in her early 30's, spent around 10 years in the military, and now is a "citizen journalist". Her website is "sugardecoated"...but it seems she is sugar-coating her own credentials, and/or is allowing others to do so.

Where do they equate her age with her life experiences?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
And the whole "THERE IS NO SCIENTIFIC PROOF". Well, yes, there actually is. There's plenty of it.

Glad to hear it, i will completely retract my statement and jump right on board once you provide these research papers......

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join