It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-military bio-enviromental engineer Kristan Meghan blows whistle on Air Force chemtrails

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

And there is only one explanation for everything in the world isn't there? Please, get real....

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by payt69

Good thing I don't need your approval to decide for myself what to believe, huh?

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

And there is only one explanation for everything in the world isn't there? Please, get real....

And just when I was beginning to think everyone left on this thread was a troll............a breath of fresh air...........

edit on 2-5-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by payt69

Good thing I don't need your approval to decide for myself what to believe, huh?

It's funny there is really nothing left to say on this particular thread, I think it has all been said, but I predict we'll continue to see rhetoric/nastiness as certain "types" are required to have the last word............

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

So people that want proof other than "because it looks different", and patents that could be for anything are trolls now?

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

dont' be silly - it's not just now!

Anyone who persists in actually evaluating the quality of evidence has always been a troll.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

It's funny there is really nothing left to say on this particular thread, I think it has all been said, but I predict we'll continue to see rhetoric/nastiness as certain "types" are required to have the last word............

Very predictable.............

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by waynos

Doesn't the regularity with which Chemtrail source information gets posted, then gets shown to be lies, ring any bells with you yet?

Yes, in fact the regularity and frequency in which chemtrails threads are attempted to be debunked by mulitiple personas in fact sets off more than bells, it sets off alarms.

I don't see the level of "debunking/propaganda" on any other "out there" topics thread, such as on the NWO, bigfoot, WWIII, reptillians, grays, ghosts, Loch Ness Monster etc etc, so to my mind where there is smoke there is fire, and if this was a nonsesne topic it wouldn't attract so much attention.

I totally agree and was going to post something similar in another thread. Why is it that no debunker can or will even attempt to explain how or why there is so much info on the web about this topic? WHY go to all the trouble of posting so much information if it's ALL FALSE???? I challenge ANY debunker to explain it.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012

I totally agree and was going to post something similar in another thread. Why is it that no debunker can or will even attempt to explain how or why there is so much info on the web about this topic? WHY go to all the trouble of posting so much information if it's ALL FALSE???? I challenge ANY debunker to explain it.

Because people believe it is true - and probably a small number who know it isn't true do it for either financial gain or to stoke their egos.

There is also a vast amount posted on the web about unicorns, the Flying Spaghetti Monster, Elves and a myraid of other fantasy subjects - some of which people believe to be true.

It doesn't matter how much information is posted on something that is false tho - volume does not make it suddenly true.

Bu clearly it has some sway with people like you - and that is a reason to go to great lengths to debunk the evidence - to help anyone get over the sheer volume of bunk that is out there.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Why is it that no debunker can or will even attempt to explain how or why there is so much info on the web about this topic? WHY go to all the trouble of posting so much information if it's ALL FALSE????

So you believe both the 9/11 official story and the truthers are correct because there's so much information posted from both sides? That's just one example to illustrate the fallacy of that logic.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

When it comes to chemtrails yes.

If you want to get real, then prove me wrong?

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

And just when I was beginning to think everyone left on this thread was a troll............a breath of fresh air...........

Well there we have it....

If you don't agree with the OP your a troll...

Amazing...

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I've given my reasons for what I believe about Chemtrails. Don't want to believe it? Fine, I couldn't care less. But I don't need to prove anything to you buddy, about what I choose for myself.

The point of ATS isn't to force your subjective views onto everybody else.

I'm sharing my views, beliefs, and opinions. Do I need to prove them to you to share them? Nope. You are just free to disbelieve. No struggle needed or wanted.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

But the point of ATS, since you mentioned that, IS to deny ignorance, which is what people are trying to do. Why on earth should you CHOOSE to believe in conspiracy in which ALL of the presented evidence can be shown to be either faked or misunderstood?

When anyone posts that they (not necessarily you, I'm generalising) believe in chemtrails due to contrails not lasting and spreading / they saw pictures of a spray plane / saw a you tube video / read it on a Chemtrail website etc then it is other members DUTY to point out where this is false, preferably backed up with verifiable evidence of course, as it tends to be.

This thread is an example of that. Despite the woman herself stating openly that she is trying to blow the whistle on ground based activities that exposed personnel to dangerous substances but NOT chemtrails, the OP in this thread is claiming otherwise, and people are CHOOSING to believe this claim in the face of the facts. Why? Are shills and disinfo agents trying to obscure her message? What's the point? Isn't that a bit sinister?

I personally would choose facts and evidence over myth, fantasy and fakery every single time. Surely anyone who has an issue with other members who demand truth and accuracy needs to sort their own head out.

For the past nine years I have seen ATS as a place to seek truth. Whichever "side" of a debate that truth comes from.
edit on 4-5-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

But I don't need to prove anything to you buddy, about what I choose for myself.

And the only thing I asked you to prove was that chemtrails exist. because if you insist on pushing something like chemtrails as being real then yes I expect to see real evidence that backs it up.

I don't care what you believe, and I am not trying to make you believe either way but what I can and do provide is evidence that proves chemtrails aren't the lines you see in the sky.

Are you able to prove that evidence wrong, because as of yet it hasn't happened.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

You missed the point completely....In my eyes, I have seen and provided enough evidence that the hypothetical situation of geo-engineering and population control, disguised as a commonly occurring phenomena known as contrails, is at the very least a possibility if it isn't a probability. I don't need to see the hundred dollar bill in my hand to 'know without a doubt', lest I call it bull#; I can intuitively decide on the 'truth' when I have been given enough information as it is.

My heart and soul tells me there is more to this....If you don't think so, then congratulations, you have a unique and differing perspective on life. Now here is a cookie, but don't expect me to argue with you for 3 months to convince or 'prove' to you my take on reality or life supersedes yours. I just don't have the inclination or the time. Get better disinformation tactics if that's what you want to play.

edit on 14-5-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Who has said it isn't a possibility? All the non believers are saying is that none of the evidence that is put forward to prove it IS happening stands up to any scrutiny. There's nothing to make those who understand the science think that the white lines across the sky are anything other than contrails.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

My heart and soul tells me there is more to this....

That is fine, but scientific evidence and research show there isn't.

Get better disinformation tactics if that's what you want to play.

If you can show where anything I have posted was disinformation I will admit you win, so care to play that game?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

You are the one missing the point. I think we would all agree that it is, at least technically, a possibility. All we are saying is that there is no reason or evidence to believe that it's anything more than that.

As just one example from your own posts, you pointed out that you have seen trails that last for 7 hours. If that was something that regular contrails or normal clouds simply cannot or never do then it's a reason to wonder why. But it's not.

What you are saying is that you are choosing to believe chemtrails are really happening because contrails are behaving exactly like we've always known they can.

It is your right to choose this, of course, but don't try to pretend there is any logic involved.
edit on 15-5-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Chemtrails are a fact of life, they have a purpose.

Unfortunately in all aspects of dangerous existence it is always the trusting, the ignorant and the stupid who will always lead or attempt to lead everyone else into danger because they themselves, cannot or will not or more simply, just do not, see the danger.
When people have for so long trusted everything they see and hear as being the truth, they find it increasingly difficult to disbelieve their own dogmatic world view that they have come to trust, and continue to readily believe everything from those responsible for programming them with it.

Everything the world population is spoon fed daily by those who "Control" the population is designed to maintain your trust in something so evil it is killing us en-masse, and is constantly trying to find better covert ways of doing it faster.
I feel sorry for anyone who cannot see they are being targeted in an ongoing slow motion slaughter of the masses.
I actually pity you, your "Leaders" regard you as little more than an inconvenience at best and an infestation problem at worst.

On the backs of the population another type of society has been created, this society is not able to function in the open yet, it isn't for you or i to participate in, only after we are eradicated and the "Chosen" are given the new world mark 2.0 will the technologies we are denied be made available.
They are trying very hard to kill you and to leave you with a heart that still says "I believe everything you say" and a smile on your lips because they were so helpful to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join