It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Condoleezza Please step up!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Prediction

Cheney steps down, Condoleezza Rice steps up, Rice runs against Hillary in 2008.

Can you say First Black, First Female, Vice Pres?

Ohh what a sight it would be to see two Females battling it out for the presidency!

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
When Hillary runs in 2008, it will be a landslide for her. That is if we still hold elections in 2008. Our supreme commander might make that impossible. We might be in the middle of a civil war
But if that doesnt happen, there is no one out there who could beat Hillary at the polls for president, except Bill
Definatly not Rice. No one really respects her, and everyone sees here for the go between lacky that she is. I would pose the question 'How would someone elect a lacky like her', but weve had the same idiot in office for four years, and it appears that we will have him for another four. Thank God that there will be an end to his reign of supremacy. Hopefully.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
By 2008, Hillary will be in office. And her husband will be head of the UN. Now if you ask the average republican, they would say something like the beginning of the NWO. Ask a democrat and they will say something along the lines of 'True justice'.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
condoleezza is white under her skin, you better get her 'history' she was not you regular poor black girl after all.

She is not presidential material, she aint that smart, is just that her parents has the money to make her smart.

Just like bush and bushes daughters.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
condoleezza is white under her skin, you better get her 'history' she was not you regular poor black girl after all.

She is not presidential material, she aint that smart, is just that her parents has the money to make her smart.

I find it odd that all the power players in the gov are from money families. Its always been that way though. Money begats power begats more money. Its a never ending cycle.

Off topic, your Avatar, Hmmmmmmmm
They always are the best

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   

She has to be like other black girls? I guess thats a stereotype. Wanna share what "other black girls" are like?

Honestly cattish remarks isn't the answer to all dealings with women. At least the Republicans are saying much more positive things about Hillary.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Where I agree that she is not presidential material, I do think she is smart. I know education doesn't prove intelligence, but her credentials were no easy feat..

She earned her bachelor's degree in political science, cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa, from the University of Denver in 1974; her master's from the University of Notre Dame in 1975; and her Ph.D. from the Graduate School of International Studies at the University of Denver in 1981. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and has been awarded honorary doctorates from Morehouse College in 1991, the University of Alabama in 1994, the University of Notre Dame in 1995, the Mississippi College School of Law in 2003, the University of Louisville and Michigan State University in 2004.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Any thoughts on Guliani or Powell with Rce as a running mate?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
My opinion is that as step one Guiliani will be made a member of Bush's cabinet. For my money Colin Powell as Vice-President and Guiliani as President candidates for the Republicans.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
McCain/Giuliani in 2008! That sounds pretty good to me. It would be nice to actually have some leaders leading the country for a change.

top topics

join