It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the United States give North Korea Nukes,,,

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

And that folks is why Zap is President of Threadkillers Anonymous,

Good job Zap,

The rest of you ignore facts and let the speculation begin.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I believe the LWR don't generate Plutonium (or as much as other reactors), which is generally just for atomic bombs, whereas the LWR may generate U-235, but this can relatively readily be recycled into the fuel cycle. I think this was the argument in favor of LWR's for North Korea.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

I didn't do a good job explaining myself.

The majority of the U.S. governments wealth is tied up in infrastructure. Much of that being military hardware.

I think that my main point is that most of the worlds governments are not actually the ones losing their wealth. It is the people who are losing wealth.

Even though you wish the U.S. economy will collapse, no such luck. The people are just experiencing a redistribution of wealth.

I'm lucky that I have no debt, but that has to do more with how I do not suffer from the impulses of immediate gratification.
edit on 14-4-2013 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Technically they had access to some nuke technology right after the Japanese surrendered in WW2. The Japanese even tested their test device there shortly after their surrender. It was a success. See, Korea had the industrial electrical capacity, at the time, needed to help finish the project. So I'm sure there were a lot of materials there on how to get it to work.

Puts a new spin on the Korean War... so let that sink in for a moment...

Now you know why it was divided.........
edit on 14-4-2013 by CAPT PROTON because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
200M investment for potentially billions in defence contracts after the war predicated on said investment concludes.

Sounds like a sure fire winner to me. Where can I buy shares??

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Again, i didn't read all the posts but this stuff can be had on the black market. How did Pakistan get it's nukes?? Dr, Khan...anyone????? There are so many arms dealers that operate in the shadows. Did anyone read the book about BCCI??? Is this all new to you?? You got some work to do.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

"Even though you wish the U.S. economy will collapse, no such luck. "

I have no such wish.

You bring an interesting perspective.

I believe that wealth of a nation lies in the land, factories, and the intelligence of the people. I do not consider US bankrupt.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

I apologize for my previous accusation. I have a bad habit of making generalization in my statements. I'm also blinded by the habitual America haters, both foreign and domestic. I have to find some blinders.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Carter gave the Russians the giant lathes so they could build 'silent' submarine propellers.
Clinton gave the Chinese GPS for their missiles.
Kerry just told the Chinese we'd give up some of our defensive missile umbrella, if they'd reign in North Korea.

Seems like we did give the North Koreans some techology, way back when, but it was non-fisionable technology that could not be made into a bomb.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join