It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Durbin, Obama linked to defunct Chicago nonprofit under investigation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Good for YOU!

You know who Arne Duncan is and the role that he currently has?

www.scribd.com...

More

www.scribd.com...

Just a matter of time before Obama's stamp is discovered... But, I'm just speculating!!

Cheers! Thanks for keeping me on my toes...
edit on 15-4-2013 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
reply to post by jibeho

S&F OP. Nice find...Chicago cesspool politics at work again...and Obama evolved from the corrupt primordial slime. You're right, the liberal media will ignore this with due diligence.

oh...you mean like they ignored "YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT" or ignored all of those "birthers" or his playing golf, or his vacations using air force one, you mean those liberal media blackouts?...you want media slime...tune into FOX NEWS

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Also note the name Carlos Azcoitia. One of the directors at save a life who also just happened to be Deputy Chief of Education at Chicago Public Schools (1996-2003) at the same time,

www.scribd.com...

Rahm Emmanuel recently appointed Him to the Chicago Board of Education.

abclocal.go.com...

Quite the intimate circle that continues to swirl all around Obama.

Inquiry of Ascoitia
www.scribd.com...

His response a month later

www.scribd.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by jibeho
Probably more to do with Durbin than Obama at the moment.

OK, inquiring minds want to know, What's the purpose of this thread then?

I have to agree with this statement.

If we are "investigating" any connections to the non-profit, I would think Durbin's connection might be one that needs the scrutiny. Advisory council doesn't mean swindler per say, although I put ALL politicians in the swindler category......

wrong......the daily caller, who the OP links his post to, is linking this investigation to "the hill" article which is this thehill.com...
funny how this is about investigating a republican and the CDC and the non-profit......but....the daily caller says it involves Durbin and Obama...which is a lie......shocker!!! another one by a right-wing blog

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Also note the name Carlos Azcoitia. One of the directors at save a life who also just happened to be Deputy Chief of Education at Chicago Public Schools (1996-2003) at the same time,

www.scribd.com...

Rahm Emmanuel recently appointed Him to the Chicago Board of Education.

abclocal.go.com...

Quite the intimate circle that continues to swirl all around Obama.

Inquiry of Ascoitia
www.scribd.com...

His response a month later

www.scribd.com...

did you read his written response on your last link???...so...why would he be linked?...everything he did was mundane, and I haven't seen any documented connection....the dots you're trying to connect are so far apart that it doesn't make sense

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

He is claiming simple ignorance and/or a bad memory in his response. The man sat on the board of directors at SALF while also serving the Chicago City Schools which was granting bogus contracts with SALF. Now, he's back to the board compliment of Emmanuel. Give me a break . They all run in the same small circle in Chicago.

Carlos is listed in the photo right below the Obama's
www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

He is claiming simple ignorance and/or a bad memory in his response. The man sat on the board of directors at SALF while also serving the Chicago City Schools which was granting bogus contracts with SALF. Now, he's back to the board compliment of Emmanuel. Give me a break . They all run in the same small circle in Chicago.

Carlos is listed in the photo right below the Obama's
www.freerepublic.com...

I checked out the link.
I noticed a non-profit called National Hook-up of Black Women.
No, really. That is the name of it.
Here is a link to the website:
National Hook-up of Black Women, Inc.
Maybe it is just me, but it seems like a really poor name for an organization of this type.

<< 1   >>

join