posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:56 PM
Another thread on the Korean threat, I know, but an angle not covered so for by anyone specifically.
The threat of war is real and not a joke. Fatboy Kim has run out of aces and gottermederung is the only way avaliable for him and his senile old
military vets idealogy.
Many are living in denial, wishing it away as I do too, but wishes are only fantasies. We will have to wake up to realities eventually.
We must be pragmatic, because to defend peace, we must all be prepared for war all at all levels of society - President to soldiers to civilians, and
most critical of all, is that life carries on for all caught up in this senseless violence that will come soon be unleashed by Fatboy Kim, so that
more may not be shocked or caught in surprise.
The insignificant nobody me can only be brief as I have word and time limit.
1. Civilians in Korea, Japan and Taiwan must now prepare at least 30 days of food, water and medicine stocks. No one truly knows where those nukes and
conventional missiles will hit. WIth 30 days full stock, it can stretch for 90 days when rationed for essentials.
2. When the sirens of attack comes, each within a family must grab a prepared bug-out-bag of 3 day rations to be shared and head to shelters,
IMMEDIATELY, and NEVER to question anything. Human life is precious.
Do not depend on govt rations alone, for there will be many and almost impossible to provide for all. Each must take care of one's family, and if
there is any spare, to share with other fellow humans - white or black, citizen or foreigner as all are in it together, and need each other for
support one day.
3. The war is not expected to last long, as NK is not supported by any other capable nation, and their ammo is not unlimited.
However, safety is no 1 priority and survival is 2nd. Follow instructions as the outside area may be nuke contaminated and need special clothing to be
4. When an all clear is given, life must return to normal, to pick up the pieces. Where homes are destroyed, neighbours must share temporarily with
others as govt shelters will not be ready instantly.
Economics must start, - jobs must be found wherever possible in existing infrastructures immediately. Entreprenuership comes into play. Schools must
be restarted, even on open ground. Normality must return before despair which is of no return, sets in.
For North Korea:-
The Kim regime is a goner for sure if war breaks out. But US and SK govts CANNOT make the same mistakes mankind had made time and time again - of not
knowing what to do NEXT when the war is over.
1. Do not expect cheering crowds from NK people, for they had lived in fear for decades, and will not dare to believe what they see. Human instincts
will revert to instincts- they will be shy and withdrawn, and some may even try to be loyal to the ex-regime and will be a threat to all.
2. NK will have to be divided up into provinces and ruled by military governers - SK, USA and one from UN as a team, men whom have proven records of
organisational ability and integrity, made up of Colonels or Captains as there will be many regions.
They will be the administrators of NK provinces, under martial law. The borders to China and SK will be sealed, as there will be no need for NK to
flee there once war is won, as they will be needed to manage and rule the land one day soon., within 3 years while the nation is being stablised in
3. First priority will be economics as the belly must be fed. Initially, food and medical aid will come from UN, but it cannot be forever.
Manufacturing, services, regulatory efforts will have to be initiated as soon as possible, as NK is not without resources, only that it needs better
Next will be education for those between 6 to 14. Older than that, they will become the labour force, but each according to their human limitations
and NEVER to be treated as slaves at ANY TIME. There isnt much the world can do for the older, except to give them the opportunity at economics, and
chance that they may learn a trade, grow from it and become successful one day, akin to direct apprenticeship.
For children, the chance to help educate them is better, as they are more young and receptive, and proper education do takes time, sadly something the
regime had failed to do.
The costs will come initially from aid, but will later be drawn from revenues of exports, licensing of biz and taxes. Teachers and labour force for
this massive excercise can come from Europe, where many intelligent educated youths are left with no jobs and opportunities in life. This will be a
chance for all.
4. Identification - this is critical as it would provide for security. Every NK citizen must register themselves, have their faces and finger print
pasted onto cards with identification numbers, so that all may be tracked using robots/machines. Using latest facial and thumb print recognition, it
will ensure better the rule of law, espacially after the war to ensure no one destroys the peace without being tracked and consequences faced.
This is only but the tip of insights. I am sure there are many more far more intelligent and wise than me whom can provide better insights. The whole
point of this post is that we cannot make the same mistake of the past again. We must HAVE a plan on what to do next when war is won, a pragmatic plan
and not some idealogical magic kingdom la la wishlist.
Good luck and take care all.