Love enemies - All feeling is Love - Star of David (Hexagram) - Prayer - I explain this...

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
True love is Compassion or in a simpler word "Care". Everything that we do is motivated by "Care". You "Care" for some hobbies more than others and even some people more than others. Without Care there is no motivation.

True Care (Love/Compassion) is wishing for the happiness of others. Placing your energy for others to be happy. The more care you have, the stronger the prayer/wish/intention will be. Even for things considered to be "non-living" such as foods or drinks, you can transform them for the better.

The Prayer must have genuine Care. Find reasons that you actually CARE for the person that you are praying such. Thing such as "the world needs more positivity and we'll ALL benefit (even me).", "I hope this violent person finds peace so they can be happy and not cause harm to others - I feel sorry for them out of care rather than hate them". This is why to bless those who curse you and to love enemies because such violent people do not have peace within them so they do harm to the world. Don't hate them, understand the suffering and wish for peace within them.

This is The Emoto Masaru water crystal experiment and many studies have been done to show that prayer/intention has an INFLUENCE. It is a statistical INFLUENCE and the more CARE the better the INFLUENCE. (Another person with such experiments is Dr Larry Dossey).

These crystals when they have negative words/feelings they become more like circles (hexagons). When they become with more positive words/feelings and excite it forms a star of david, and sometimes it even forms a star of david sideways WITHIN a star of david upright. (Link)

So this is explaining Care (True love - balance - harmony).

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The oceans and rivers contain the memories of the world. Every feeling of and memory of mother earth recorded for the time the earths lasts. The dolphin swims through the feelings of the mother, and if they mother is sad the Dolphin becomes sad beaches.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Yes. The water forms the most symmetric symbols (star of David within a star of David) when it is told "You are beautiful".

Compliments or Adoration is the keep to positive transformation...

new topics

join