It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Ted Cruz: Truth Revealed - DOJ Wants Federal List of Every Gun Owner in America !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BritofTexas

Explicitly bans, yadda, yadda, yadda!, The Constitution also explicitly bans the President from sending troops into combat without the permission of Congress. Didn't take them (The Kremmelin by the Potomac) long to get around that one did it? DHS operates fusion centers everywhere now, and there ya go. That's what NKVD lite does. You can trust a feral Government to do one thing, BREAK THE LAW !. It's what they do.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Thanks for putting out the best, and absolutely correct analysis of what our feral Government's feeble take on what 'gun' control is all about. Find the people with guns, Deputize the national guard, and go and take them. They did it after Katrina and nobody blinked. Why not do it again?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CarbonBase

It will never happen. Dianne Feinstein and her minions are surrounded by a reality distortion

field. We also have Senator Ted Cruz blowing the whistle loud and clear.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

i agree. if you're in congress, you should know whether a bill is unconstitutional or not. why is there no punishment for those who vote on unconstitutional measures?

feinstein knows that if she gets her way, it will be years before the "law" comes to the supreme court, and until they rule it unconstitutional it will be the law.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz

i agree. if you're in congress, you should know whether a bill is unconstitutional or not. why is there no punishment for those who vote on unconstitutional measures?

feinstein knows that if she gets her way, it will be years before the "law" comes to the supreme court, and until they rule it unconstitutional it will be the law.

Here is a great example of the Tea Party locking horns with a Secular Progressive on an

important issue. Watch and see who remains calm and professional.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I suppose. There might be one or two Lords & Ladies that might put up a fuss, but they are already doing it. It's our Governments M.O. That's why I refer to it as the 'feral' government. Don't get me wrong, there may come a time when the feral Government actually snaps out of it and realizes there is in fact something called the Constitution, but I don't see it happening any time soon, do you ? It takes more than one person or one entity to create a conspiracy. Our feral government uses that principal to the best of they're advantage. And they know it. That's why they operate the way they do. Time for the individual state governments to step up, tell the feral Government to pack sand, and get the country running hot, straight and true again. That's how it's supposed to work. The feral Government is NOT supposed to be doing the things that they are doing now. And they KNOW it.
IRS reads your e-mails without warrant. How is that even possible? The feral Government says so. But wait, the IRS has no legislative authority what so ever, yet THEY say, Hey Presto! We're reading your e-mail, and that's ok WITH US, as far as we know? Google USSID 18. Hi, watch what my right hand is doing, watch what my right hand is doing, watch what my right hand is doing ....... I'm sure you can see where I'm coming from.

edit on 12/4/2013 by CarbonBase because: Spelling, Grammar, and maybe a new pair of glasses and some hands with just a little bit of 'feeling left in them !

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Two billion rounds of hollow-point ammo that can't be legally used in any international conflict, plus a whole bunch of armoured vehicles - all bought recently by the Department of HOMELAND Security.

Two billion rounds is enough to put four kill-shots into every man, woman, and child in the US. So where do YOU think this massive overkill is going to be used?

At the same time, your "government" wants to take your guns away. Does nobody find that even a tiny little bit suspicious? Well, some of you do, but not nearly enough of you.

And yet, in this and other threads on gun control here and elsewhere, I continually come across turkeys voting for Christmas. What I have to ask myself here is: are these people even American? Or could they actually be sitting comfortably in some purpose-built computer centre on the outskirts of Tel Aviv?

Cui bono, America? Who benefited from 9/11? And who will benefit even more from your disarmament?

And as for your Constitution and the Republic? Every branch of your "government" wiped their collective arses on them long ago.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Enter, the soon-to-be-completed NSA Utah Data Center:
en.wikipedia.org...

Soon a Gun Registry May Be Unnecessary

About a mile away from my home, the NSA is nearing completion of the world’s most powerful data center. It’s heavily fortified, costing $2 billion to build, and will be five times the size of the US capital upon completion later this year.

According to Wired magazine:

“Flowing through its servers and routers and stored in near-bottomless databases will be all forms of communication, including the complete contents of private emails, cell phone calls, and Google searches, as well as all sorts of personal data trails—parking receipts, travel itineraries, bookstore purchases, and other digital ‘pocket litter.’”

In other words, if you’ve ordered a magazine for your AR-15 from Brownells there’s probably an order confirmation currently sitting in your inbox that the government has all the authority it needs to read.

If you’ve performed a Google search for “AK47 replacement stock,” the government can easily gain access to that information.”

Think the search engines will hold your data private? Not likely. Since 2001 Yahoo! has worked with the Chinese government in handing over user information on Chinese government critics, resulting in their trials and convictions.

www.thetruthaboutguns.com...
edit on 12-4-2013 by IAMTAT because: Link added

edit on 12-4-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
the bill being argued and what will be voted on will be different. just because it prohibits a data base now doesnt mean the final passage will have that part in it. or will it be a bill like obamacare where they make up the rules later.

obamacare was a 2700 page bill and now has over 15,000 pages of regulations, written by NON elected people!!

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This is a world wide event.
The US governmet disarms Americans and we all take a ride on the fascism special....
The Corporatocracy wants humans helpless in its grasp.....to do with as those in power decide.
They dont care about you
They dont want so many of you around
And they are gonna get rid of as many as they can however they can......but first take the weapons.
Stand tall America.......we are counting on you.....

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dekard1138
the bill being argued and what will be voted on will be different. just because it prohibits a data base now doesnt mean the final passage will have that part in it. or will it be a bill like obamacare where they make up the rules later.

obamacare was a 2700 page bill and now has over 15,000 pages of regulations, written by NON elected people!!

ObamaCare will collapse under its own weight.

Also, the American people will DEMAND the repeal & replacement of ObamaCare if

496,000 Americans drop out of the workforce every month of the year!

BTW, the bill in the U.S. Senate will never pass in the House of Representatives.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
This is a world wide event.
The US governmet disarms Americans and we all take a ride on the fascism special....
The Corporatocracy wants humans helpless in its grasp.....to do with as those in power decide.
They dont care about you
They dont want so many of you around
And they are gonna get rid of as many as they can however they can......but first take the weapons.
Stand tall America.......we are counting on you.....

......but first take the weapons.

Easier said than done. We have our eyes on the Secular Progressives.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

They have a list of everyone who purchases/owns a vehicle; 'jus sayin'.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by Dekard1138

ObamaCare will collapse under its own weight.

Also, the American people will DEMAND the repeal & replacement of ObamaCare if

496,000 Americans drop out of the workforce every month of the year!

BTW, the bill in the U.S. Senate will never pass in the House of Representatives.

Since Obummer is not a US Born Citizen doesn't that make every executive order, every bill he signed, every act he approved and every law he helped pass completely null and void?

They cannot enforce gun control without expecting a huge revolt from The People.
Am I the only one who finds it bat sheeeit crazy that Obummer is still pushing for gun control during a potential war threat with N. Korea???
If that isn't backwards thinking and total betrayal from a leader then I don't know what to call it.

This prez has every reason to be impeached.
edit on 14-4-2013 by NotAsleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
SERIOUSLY can they start reprimanding people who tries to pass laws that invade our constitutional rights?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAConsumer
SERIOUSLY can they start reprimanding people who tries to pass laws that invade our constitutional rights?

I thought that was what part of the duty of Congress was. I guess someone is getting paid off very well and getting sweet nothings whispered in their ear at the same time. Ya'think?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Hey nice to meet you, Im brand new to ATS too.

Well hell if thats what they were there for than I never learned that in school. In school I just imagined that you can call for a bill that makes no sense and with out getting in trouble or questioned they will vote yes or no, and that's that. At the risk of showing light on my ignorance I feel I had to share that.
edit on 14-4-2013 by NotAConsumer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAConsumer
Hey nice to meet you, I am brand new to ATS too.

Well hell if thats what they were there for than I never learned that in school. In school I just imagined that you can call for a bill that makes no sense and with out getting in trouble or questioned they will vote yes or no, and that's that. At the risk of showing light on my ignorance I feel I had to share that.
edit on 14-4-2013 by NotAConsumer because: (no reason given)

Hi! Yes, I am new to posting. Been lurking for such a long time though.

If I an not mistaken Congress, by Constitutional Law, is the only party permitted to pass laws. It is their sworn duty to uphold the Constitution and pass laws that do not violate our protected freedoms.
Such laws that do violate it would be the duty of Congress to reject it.

But, I guess that is only in a perfect world.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarsky

They have a list of everyone who purchases/owns a vehicle; 'jus sayin'.
i assure you, no, they don't.
besides, nothing in the Constitution guarantees anyone can or should own a vehicle.
fortunately, arms (all of them) are in a class all by themselves

top topics

<< 1   >>

join