It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A morning in the life of Rodinus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by fr33kSh0w2012

I will just have one glass of that please! (Is that Fosters of 4X??)

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 14-4-2013 by Rodinus because: word added

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Hi OP, great thread.

Happy to hear that you and your family are switching over to natural products; you will notice a big difference only after a few months of use and being clean.

Depending on where in the country you live it can be somewhat easier or harder to do without shopping online, but places like Amazon.com have everything you need.

I would start with natural health care products first like toothpaste without fluoride (Tom's and Jason's), soap that is only natural oils (Dr. Bromners is my personal favorite, lathers up real nice and is just all around awesome) and then start skipping the deodorant and hair products if you can. Once you start to eat cleaner and start cutting out chemicals that you eat you'll see that deodorant and hair products aren't even necessary anymore. You won't sweat/stink as much anymore and your hair will kinda do what you want it to do without the need for product.

These are all small steps in the right direction that really isn't that much more expensive once you make the change.

I never quite understood how easily Americans can put a price on their health and so easily spend their $$$ on other things instead. Good luck to you.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Brilliant hahahahahaha S&F

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I would like to convey my sincerest thanks to everyone who has posted so far on this thread.

Just to let you all know that there will be a follow up to this thread in the short future and the new thread will also include fun and exiting products such as toilet roll, ladies make up and a beginning of a third thread concerning food.

HOWEVER, i would like to stipulate that for the new threads which will be a continuous trip in my daily life the make up is for my wife

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Ps. By the way, a lot of the products that i actually use in my house are natural.
edit on 14-4-2013 by Rodinus because: Rather crap spelling mistake

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join