It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bulletin No. 1030 - North Korea threatens nuclear attack on Tokyo if Japan shoots down missile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
You have probably been reading about this all day, so here is the video where they announce it, along with another show of power in one of their cheesy war videos.

They look like they have plenty of weapons, planes, boats..soldiers.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

But no Nuclear armed missiles , which may make a nuclear attack on Tokyo a little difficult .

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I wouldn't want to be in the region if they launch a missile because you just don't know where it's going to land. I've wondered to myself if any of the test launches that have landed in the ocean were actually meant to hit Japan or SK.

Just can't figure out what this guy is thinking.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

So I guess you didn't read today's news? They have nuclear weaponized missiles
Link

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by billy565

Just can't figure out what this guy is thinking.

He is posturing for his own benefit , he is trying to show his country and his military that he is a worthy successor to his father , I believe he is in a probationary period as leader and this is his way of showing he has what it takes to rule by creating a false crisis to rally his country behind him , it will ultimately win him concessions in the future when he pulls back from the brink.

edit on 12-4-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BostonBill99
reply to post by gortex

So I guess you didn't read today's news? They have nuclear weaponized missiles
Link

Fox news

It amazes me that people on conspiracy sites always denigrate MSM unless it supports their point .

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
All these threats make me think "Lil Kimmy" has reached the point of Extra Super duper, really, Really, REALLY, mad as hell and not going to take it anymore..

Which equates to threat level pink on our color coded chart of impending doom...

And threat level pink is no laughing matter!........ So stop laughing.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
You have probably been reading about this all day, so here is the video where they announce it, along with another show of power in one of their cheesy war videos.

Don't know what they heck she was saying but for god sakes lady, look at the camera every now and then! You need Obama to give you some teleprompter pointers!

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by KawRider9

And threat level pink is no laughing matter!........ So stop laughing.

It's when the threat level gets to Cerise that we need to stop laughing

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Funny things happen nowadays…

First was SoKo now is Japan too..?? Those little nations have no chance to survive even with US support.

Best friends of Imperialism (both Russia NoKo and china) are there and they don’t have to travel the whole damn Pacific Ocean to reach their target.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Already an ongoing thread.

top topics

join