It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The good things in life.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The good things in life are the things you do, and need, to remain a healthy way of life.

These things can be/are different for a lot of people, but some people can also be categorised in groups. Groups of people who are able, who can say they share the same, which are for/to them, the good things in life.

This also comes to the point of, are you aware of your good things in life. Nowadays one is able to have good things of your life, but if you ask them, they can't name any, they just are unaware of them. What is that then. Indifferent?

What is that space that come between people and things? Maybe, sorry, maybe it is just there for people to change what they do, and a bit makes them who they are. I feel like I am still growing up and can have come over as rude in the past. But when does one reach the standard of 'now you are good'.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

But when does one reach the standard of 'now you are good'.

Never....

Humans basically are still primitive and haven't evolved enough to deny self preservation and defensive mechanisms in favor of logic.

Take away the thin veneer of civilization and you are nothing but a brutal savage concerned only about survival and basic animal instincts.

However we have developed egos and arrogance to tell ourselves that "we're special" and have dominion over species we deem lower than ourselves; that also applies to our fellow humans that are "different"...

Good and bad are human concepts.

Just the same.....Namaste! Enjoy your humanness! It's one day at a time and Easy does it.

edit on 12-4-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

However we have developed egos and arrogance to tell ourselves that "we're special" and have dominion over species we deem lower than ourselves; that also applies to our fellow humans that are "different"...

I'm on my guard.

edit on 12-4-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

The bible says to have an animalheart in your life. (Do not misinterprete it being as that I mean your heart itself is that of an animal/ even then, do not misinterprete)
edit on 12-4-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join