It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent message from Isaiah

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Originally posted by Joecroft
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
Isaiah needs to be read backwards, it begins to make more sense and I dont mean right to left.

Interesting, reminds me of this famous quote… “Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.”

Take everything and make an opposite of its meaning.

Joecroft
I assume you say that because, you believe Isaiah, to be given via a prophetic dreaming process. And as is often the case with dreams, they tend to have opposite meanings…?

Yes, as much as Enoch at least he Esaiah made it into the big book (for all of the wrong reasons hypothetical).

Urgency then becomes complacency. It was a true form book of future prophecy that no one realised (true meaning) not a fail safe, more a directive truism unrealised by those that read it, it is a future telling of what humans can and will expect in this day and age because it is all happening right before their eyes backwards.

Joecroft
The bible often reflects, deep spiritual truths, and problems that still exist today, the labels and the names may have changed, but ALL still exist under a different guise, just waiting to be discovered for what they truly are.
Wow! You’re quoting scripture…
I remember you stating you had a dislike for that, a while back…perhaps your perspective has changed since then. But anyway, your absolutely correct, the labels may have changed, but the functions are still the same.
For example, one man will say it’s the “slaughter of millions”, and another man will say it’s “ethnic cleansing”. As Jesus rightly stated, “You will know them by their fruits”

I can quote scripture when pushed into a corner. I understand the bible as a mystical record (a gift to mankind), some take it literally in translation but thats alright its true purpose is decided by its reader thats the magick. I think of it as a great book needing to be included with "the other great Works extremely literal" of Humankinds devinations, Hirododus, Plato etc. For some reason to me reading Isaiah with opposite meaning holds more truths but that could be the covenant that every person as an individal can recieve these words and understand them as extremely personal tomes (secret poetry meant only for their soul devination) as if written for each and everyone of them/us expressly suited to their/our current situation in life, a rope an anchor a friend bound made of pages and printed with words that could change lives.

edit on 14-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join