It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FIRST TARGET - Japan - NK names first target of unavoidable Nuclear War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
LINK

NK has ramped up the rhetoric and is naming its first target. These 2 are not and never were friendly.

In a commentary carried by the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA), the communist country lashed out at Tokyo's standing orders to destroy any missile heading toward Japan, threatening such actions will result in a nuclear attack against the island nation. If Japan executes its threat to shoot down any North Korean missile, such a “provocative” intervention would see Tokyo — an enormous conurbation of 30 million people — “consumed in nuclear flames”, KCNA warned. “Japan is always in the cross-hairs of our revolutionary army and if Japan makes a slightest move, the spark of war will touch Japan first,” the report added.

The US admits there are nukes. The NK are not backing down. This reminds me of the ramp up to every conflict in the last 20 years except there is no UN council. We all want this to go away, but sometimes, war is the only way to rebuild.

Just like WW2, the soldiers fight, the corporations make money and the herd is thinned. This is a textbook Tzu move by NK. The US needs to read a book, back off or NK will be to the US what Afghanistan was to the Soviets..the straw that broke the back.

The anniversary of the birth of Kim II-Sung is Monday...this should be an interesting weekend.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
So Monday is D-Day, NK will launch a missile to test and celebrate the 101st birthday of the Father, the Japanese will shoot it down and all hell breaks loose!!,unless the rocket fails(here`s hoping) Can there be any way out of this apart from the rocket failure? It doesn`t look like it. Man-o-man, I just moved to Thailand with my family because Ireland and Irish society is gone to sh!t., ahh well its Thai new year tomorrow so I`m gonna party hard
"Happy Songkran everybody!!"
edit on 12-4-2013 by Ranong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
express.co.uk server is reporting 503 error. Probably overloaded. Can't find duplication of this info on any other news service.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Lil' Kim is a menace. China needs to 'take care of' their fella' ....

Side note .. when I lived in Japan I noticed that the Japanese and Koreans didn't like each other. But not liking each other is NOT a reason to start a major war. This is freak'n stupid.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
If a missile test is all that is planned..... They could test a missile and simultaneously do other things as well. I still say Lil Kim is stalling for time so the ducks are in a row. Is another country involved? Maybe not on or near Korean peninsula? Multi-front/multi-nation campaign? It's anyone's call.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Kim isn't that stupid to say what his real target will be
It is probably a tactic like our government uses on it's citizens. Shift the focus. I'm sure that our military knows this, that is an old tactic of war.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BostonBill99
express.co.uk server is reporting 503 error. Probably overloaded. Can't find duplication of this info on any other news service.

here ya go another source

SEOUL – North Korea warned Japan on Friday that it risked nuclear retaliation should it get involved in any conflict that breaks out on the Korean peninsula. Condemning as “provocative” Japan’s statement that it might intercept an expected missile launch by North Korea, the Korean Central News Agency said intervention by Tokyo could see it “consumed in nuclear flames.” “Japan is always in the cross-hairs of our revolutionary army and if Japan makes a slightest move, the spark of war will touch Japan first,” KCNA said in a commentary. “Japan must come to its senses and behave rightly,” it added. Read more: newsinfo.inquirer.net... Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
You know... at what point do we say "Enough is enough" and just shut this little fat boy down? I'm sure we can locate him fairly easily. One Tomahawk and problem solved.

I can't help but be confused during all of this. North Korea HAS nukes. North Korea is threatening to pretty much start a nuclear war. And we stand by, waiting for something to happen.

Iran does not have nukes. Hasn't threatened us or out right bothered anyone else in the region, and we're constantly threatening to attack them.

What am I missing here? I know China is the 900lb gorilla in whatever we do against the North. But honestly, at this point with NK running their mouth rather hard, China has got to accept the fact that eventually we're gonna shut it for him. If not us, South Korea or Japan will. Especially now that NK has DIRECTLY threatened nuclear attack on Japan.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I doubt it. In this war we aren't planning to nation build or liberate a nation. NK will be annihilated and Korea will be whole again run by the South. Kim needs to stop writing these checks because Japan, US, SK, are bout to lose patience. China and Russia will do nothing but watch as will Iran. The war will stop right there.

If Japan feels a needs to intercept a missile traveling overhead then they are within there rights to defend their nation. If Kim then launches a nuke it will be the final chapter of NK and its leadership.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Already same topic...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

top topics

join